Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ikedp Disconnected Our Light Due To Peaceful Protest Over Crazy Billing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ikedp Disconnected Our Light Due To Peaceful Protest Over Crazy Billing (353 Views)

Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / Google Staff Walk Out Of Their Offices In Protest Over Excos Sexual Allegations / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikedp Disconnected Our Light Due To Peaceful Protest Over Crazy Billing by Ayo25: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
So I returned home from work last week wednesday to discover that some portion of my area do not have light. I had initially thought it was due to some fault. But I was soon dissillussioned when I learnt that we might not have light anytime soon because the IKEDP people came to remove the fuse the of the area where I lived because people embarked on a peaceful and non-violent protest during the day over supposed crazy estimated billing.
This is even more pathetic because some of the residents who were part of the protest already paid the bill in question which is the bill for May but felt they still have to express their disapproval over unjustified billing. So even though we are in democracy, we cannot protest again abi?
As I speak we are still in darkness and there is no hope in sight. The area in question is Airways in Ijesha Lagos.
Re: Ikedp Disconnected Our Light Due To Peaceful Protest Over Crazy Billing by Nackzy: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is Nigeria
Where everyone is suffering and smiling

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Federal Ministry Of Science And Technology Recruitment 2018 / Urgent Recruitment For Plumbers / Airport Guards : Got A Ride In My Alpha 3 Partrol (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.