Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

True Picture Of Plateau Killings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Picture Of Plateau Killings (724 Views)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Picture Of Plateau Killings by sonsomegrigbo: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kim Bulus > Movement for the Protection of Plateau Heritage (MOPPLAH)
If you don't believe me, make your findings.
It's high time we let the cat out of the bag to save our people.
Just like Buharin Daji in Zamfara and Ghana in Benue. There is one of our kinsman who is terrible in crimes and murder.

Before you crucify Lalong, ask Jang, ask Gbong Gwom,ask all the Berom stakeholders, they know about a group who call themselves ''SUGA'' in Fan district of Barkin Ladi. These boys are headed by one TIMOTHY popularly known as TIMAYA who was a former Palace guard of Gbong Gwom Jos. TIMAYA and his group are serial killers who go about killing and rustling cows in those places where these attacks are occurring.

He killed the gang leader '' Dariye '' to emerge the new leader some times last year.
TIMAYA hails from Fan-Hei, a village in Fan district of Barkin Ladi. The villagers there fear him so much that even the peaceful and law abiding ones are afraid to report him to authorities.

It is believed that TIMAYA got charm from Baba Alakyo and he has a way of attacking and killing whoever dares to report him to security agencies. He recently killed one man called “Pee” in Fan-Lo who attempted to report him early this year. I heard that there is a faction now headed by one ''Romio'' who they said are against the killing and rustling of Fulani cows. This might grow to be worst than Boko Haram if nothing is done.

Jang knows Timaya, Gbong Gwom knows Timaya, just the same way the Ardos in those villages knows the boys perpetrating this series of attacks, all our local chiefs knows these boys and are aware of their activities. What have they done to stop that? Why have they not report to security agencies that such acts of criminality is going on in those places?

Nobody can equate the life of a cow with that of human being,that one is for sure. But they say he who goes to equity must go with clean hands. Our elitesknows what to do to bring an end to this continuous crisis. Let them act now, let them act now and bring an end to this.

This may sound like a fiery tale to you, but it is real. If you have ever been to those places, you will know that what am saying is the truth. I don’t know what is causing attacks in other parts of the country, but this is our situation in Plateau. Ask yourself, how did our forefathers coexist peacefully in time past? It is because they stood against the criminal elements in both the Fulani and Berom divide. That is what we must do now.

Let them not make you believe that this is about Lalong. If we don't call the criminal elements among us who go about killing and rustling Fulanis cows to order and also those Fulani terrorists who go about killing innocent women and children, we will continue to experience this no matter who is the Governor. My people only want to use this ugly incident to get back at Lalong for defeating GNS in 2015 and cutting short our plans to dominate the rest of Plateau people.

Like I said, before you crucify me, carefully make your research, your findings might be more heartbreaking than what you see here.
Re: True Picture Of Plateau Killings by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Our criminal illiterate blodas surely have something contrary to say....

Igbo amaka!

1 Like

Re: True Picture Of Plateau Killings by sonsomegrigbo: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oga no come start TRIBAL war here ó...

I hate tribalism seriously
Re: True Picture Of Plateau Killings by Baawaa(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Over to the wailers

1 Like

Re: True Picture Of Plateau Killings by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fulani herdsmen MUST take there cows out of other people's territory... They are NOT wanted! They should stay in sokoto, kano yobe, borno, katsina, zamfara etc

The middle belt and the south DON'T want fulani normadic cattle in their land anymore... They should KEEP OFF!

Is that too hard for your brain to understand?

You said cattle rustlers are the problem, yet the fulani federal govt is insisting on building ranches where there are cattle rustlers?
YEYE
No sensible person will be fooled by this ur story, we know una plan.
WE SMART PASS UNA!

sonsomegrigbo:
Just like Buharin Daji in Zamfara and Ghana in Benue. There is one of our kinsman who is terrible in crimes and murder.

Before you crucify Lalong, ask Jang, ask Gbong Gwom,ask all the Berom stakeholders, they know about a group who call themselves ''SUGA'' in Fan district of Barkin Ladi. These boys are headed by one TIMOTHY popularly known as TIMAYA who was a former Palace guard of Gbong Gwom Jos. TIMAYA and his group are serial killers who go about killing and rustling cows in those places where these attacks are occurring.

He killed the gang leader '' Dariye '' to emerge the new leader some times last year.
TIMAYA hails from Fan-Hei, a village in Fan district of Barkin Ladi. The villagers there fear him so much that even the peaceful and law abiding ones are afraid to report him to authorities.

It is believed that TIMAYA got charm from Baba Alakyo and he has a way of attacking and killing whoever dares to report him to security agencies. He recently killed one man called “Pee” in Fan-Lo who attempted to report him early this year. I heard that there is a faction now headed by one ''Romio'' who they said are against the killing and rustling of Fulani cows. This might grow to be worst than Boko Haram if nothing is done.

Jang knows Timaya, Gbong Gwom knows Timaya, just the same way the Ardos in those villages knows the boys perpetrating this series of attacks, all our local chiefs knows these boys and are aware of their activities. What have they done to stop that? Why have they not report to security agencies that such acts of criminality is going on in those places?

Nobody can equate the life of a cow with that of human being,that one is for sure. But they say he who goes to equity must go with clean hands. Our elitesknows what to do to bring an end to this continuous crisis. Let them act now, let them act now and bring an end to this.

This may sound like a fiery tale to you, but it is real. If you have ever been to those places, you will know that what am saying is the truth. I don’t know what is causing attacks in other parts of the country, but this is our situation in Plateau. Ask yourself, how did our forefathers coexist peacefully in time past? It is because they stood against the criminal elements in both the Fulani and Berom divide. That is what we must do now.

Let them not make you believe that this is about Lalong. If we don't call the criminal elements among us who go about killing and rustling Fulanis cows to order and also those Fulani terrorists who go about killing innocent women and children, we will continue to experience this no matter who is the Governor. My people only want to use this ugly incident to get back at Lalong for defeating GNS in 2015 and cutting short our plans to dominate the rest of Plateau people.

Like I said, before you crucify me, carefully make your research, your findings might be more heartbreaking than what you see here.
Re: True Picture Of Plateau Killings by Onechancearmy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
DontBeStupid:
Fulani herdmen should take there cows out of other people's territory... They are NOT wanted! They should stay in sokoto, kano yobe, boeno etc

Is that too hard for your brain to understand?

Soon all the known cow brained sons of dull-ardino will start masturbating all over this thread with joy.

Just as I predicted. One of them is already here grin

DEHVEHLOP:
Our criminal illiterate blodas surely have something contrary to say....

Igbo amaka!

1 Like

Re: True Picture Of Plateau Killings by erotji: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Oga fear God.

(1) (Reply)

Communal Clash: 73 Killed, 50 Villages Burnt In Taraba / Suspected Prostitute Found Dead In Edo / Barely A Month After Another Woman Slumps & Dies In Same Church During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.