Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Please Help! There Is A Mistake In The Day Of Birth - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help! There Is A Mistake In The Day Of Birth (2920 Views)

There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / NYSC Date Of Birth Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! There Is A Mistake In The Day Of Birth by abimbolabolaw(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
There is a mistake in the Day of my date of birth during registration.. Instead of 6th of December.. I saw 5th of December, please what can I do
Re: Please Help! There Is A Mistake In The Day Of Birth by Heartbender: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Swear to an affidavit
abimbolabolaw:
There is a mistake in the Day of my date of birth during registration.. Instead of 6th of December.. I saw 5th of December, please what can I do
Re: Please Help! There Is A Mistake In The Day Of Birth by abimbolabolaw(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Heartbender:
Swear to an affidavit
I have an affidavits that was done on 15th June 2013

Re: Please Help! There Is A Mistake In The Day Of Birth by Heartbender: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Present it. It's a valid document to attest to
abimbolabolaw:
I have an affidavits that was done on 15th June 2013
Re: Please Help! There Is A Mistake In The Day Of Birth by eginwai(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gud day fellow PCMs, please someone should shed more light on this issue of Date of Birth. I have 1989 as my D.O.B in Jamb & 1988 as the D.O.B in my WAEC cert. Though I successfully registered yesday with 1989 as my NYSC D.O.B, but I'm afraid this might create a problem if WAEC certificate is required in Camp.
Re: Please Help! There Is A Mistake In The Day Of Birth by anonymous96: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
abimbolabolaw:
From what i know nysc uploads d dob on ur jamb result. But u can change it to the one on waec certificate

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do During NYSC? / Ebonyi Batch A,2016 Corp Members / This Is The Message NYSC Just Sent To Prospective Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.