Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation (40453 Views)

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train Ahead Clash With Atletico Madrid In Uyo / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by oomar(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
thanks alot cr7 u contributf alot of achievement to ths clud and its now u deserve to leav to look for another carrier, i wish u more best future in your life.
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by Temptee101(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
This is a man who has dominated the world of football.

He came, he saw, he conquered.

From Sporting Lisbon to Manchester united to Real Madrid and now to Juventus.

He has done it all. Talk more about all-round success. Who can compare to what this great man has achieved. He did it for his clubs and did it for his nation.

No matter how much you try to hate him, Ronaldo still finds a way to disappoint you. Deal with that!

Greatest of all time! That is who he is and that is who he will forever be!

Lord, please make me a Ronaldo in my choosen career.

From having a failing heart condition at the age of 15 to becoming the greatest footballer to have ever graced the game of soccer.

Please tell me again why you want to quit just because of that little problem you have now.

If Ronaldo did it, brother you can do it! Never give up!

Please give it up for Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro the Greatest of All Time.

I rest my case.

Haters, over to you. . .
Aproko, your comment come long pass the letter....smh

1 Like

Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by richybankx: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
mattonnairaland:
Watch Ronaldo shine again at Juventus. That's a dynamic player. He has won everything possible.

But Messi and Barca are on life contract. No separation grin
lol...na skin to skin partners .....cr7 dy do with or without .......
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by newbie2018: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
El classico and Real Madrid will never be the same again
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by vivypretty(f): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lucid1:

It’s still correct
He has corrected his error.
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by saintneo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Riversides2003:
Like play like play the end of an Era is drawing closer. Messi and C.Ronaldo graced the scene well during their era. But I don’t think Juve should have paid that much for him thoug.Football wise may not be wise but for business, not a bad idea.
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by saintneo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Riversides2003:
Like play like play the end of an Era is drawing closer. Messi and C.Ronaldo graced the scene well during their era. But I don’t think Juve should have paid that much for him thoug.Football wise may not be wise but for business, not a bad idea.
Are you aware that the Stock Price of Juventus skyrocketed since the rumours began.
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by Biggerbros234: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
lostluggage:
Farewell Ronaldo, Even if you Played from Mars you would still dominate the earth wink

No time to Love Messi or Ronaldo , and hate the other;
They are both blessings to this generation.
Just Enjoy Both while you can! wink

ronaldo>>>>messi
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oegbeyem:
There's no midget/dwarf in barcelona dude. must you disrespect other clubs and other fans to prove a point. No class. Grow up dude.
LM10 is he not a dwarf sorry midget
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by bonnyhope: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
I wish you well as you take a new challenge CR7
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by biomedics(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
CR7 is among the best that played the beautiful game
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by noahnaira: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Well done CR7.
We love you. Keep doing great
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by theDEVILisHERE: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hardlife:
This is a man who has dominated the world of football.

He came, he saw, he conquered.

From Sporting Lisbon to Manchester united to Real Madrid and now to Juventus.

He has done it all. Talk more about all-round success. Who can compare to what this great man has achieved. He did it for his clubs and did it for his nation.

No matter how much you try to hate him, Ronaldo still finds a way to disappoint you. Deal with that!

Greatest of all time! That is who he is and that is who he will forever be!

Lord, please make me a Ronaldo in my choosen career.

From having a failing heart condition at the age of 15 to becoming the greatest footballer to have ever graced the game of soccer.

Please tell me again why you want to quit just because of that little problem you have now.

If Ronaldo did it, brother you can do it! Never give up!

Please give it up for Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro the Greatest of All Time.

I rest my case.

Haters, over to you. . .

Ronaldo and Messi are the greatest of their generation (era of weak individual quality)

There is no greatest of all time
And even if there was those 2 don't qualify

1 Like

Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by toprealman: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2018
Riversides2003:
Is it your money that they are paying him?
Riversides2003:
Riversides2003:
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by Riversides2003(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2018
toprealman:
Is it your money that they are paying him?Is it your money that they are paying him?Is it your money that they are paying him?

You like trouble o.
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by Oegbeyem: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
LM10 is he not a dwarf sorry midget
so in that village you come from, 1.70m is a midget. Know-nothing disrespectful cr7 fanboy. Enjoy watching serie A. La liga deserves mature minds.
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oegbeyem:
so in that village you come from, 1.70m is a midget. Know-nothing disrespectful cr7 fanboy. Enjoy watching serie A. La liga deserves mature minds.
the midget should come to enyimba and prove his worth... CR7 is a GOAT.... if you know you know tongue cheesy
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by Oegbeyem: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the midget should come to enyimba and prove his worth... CR7 is a GOAT.... if you know you know tongue cheesy
your goat too for go levante now. He is getting weak. Can't play week in week out again. That's why Perez refused to raise his salary.
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oegbeyem:
your goat too for go levante now. He is getting weak. Can't play week in week out again. That's why Perez refused to raise his salary.
the dwarf how many did he put inside the net in world cup... no wonder Diego maradona called him a comedian
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by Oegbeyem: 3:38am On Jul 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the dwarf how many did he put inside the net in world cup... no wonder Diego maradona called him a comedian
patoruzu means superman not comedian. Gaynaldo evaporated after second match. Lol. Gaynaldo best= round of 16, dwarf best=world cup final, dwarf worst=round of 16, gaynaldo is goat indeed, group stage elimination in 2014
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Oegbeyem:
patoruzu means superman not comedian. Gaynaldo evaporated after second match. Lol. Gaynaldo best= round of 16, dwarf best=world cup final, dwarf worst=round of 16, gaynaldo is goat indeed, group stage elimination in 2014
CR7 is going for his 6th global award while the dwarf is aging out in Barcelona without continental trophy... deal with that
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by Oegbeyem: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
CR7 is going for his 6th global award while the dwarf is aging out in Barcelona without continental trophy... deal with that
dwarf has won two global finals with Argentina with crucial contribution. Gaynaldo hasnt helped Portugal win any final. Dwarf has better chances than gaynaldo of winning 6th balon dor this year. More trophies won and more goals+assists
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oegbeyem:
dwarf has won two global finals with Argentina with crucial contribution. Gaynaldo hasnt helped Portugal win any final. Dwarf has better chances than gaynaldo of winning 6th balon dor this year. More trophies won and more goals+assists
abeg which senior global final the dwarf don won before I hope u are not trying to say Olympic and under 21 played with weakest eaglets... CR7 won Early thy, dwarf what have he won for his country... no wonder drug addict like maradona called him little dwarf comedian
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by Oegbeyem: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
abeg which senior global final the dwarf don won before I hope u are not trying to say Olympic and under 21 played with weakest eaglets... CR7 won Early thy, dwarf what have he won for his country... no wonder drug addict like maradona called him little dwarf comedian
even modric is better than gaynaldo in world cup terms. Has made world cup final. Big career achievement. Gaynaldo can't pass round of 16
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oegbeyem:
even modric is better than gaynaldo in world cup terms. Has made world cup final. Big career achievement. Gaynaldo can't pass round of 16
cry me river... the dwarf is trophyless continentally
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by Oegbeyem: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
cry me river... the dwarf is trophyless continentally
LOOOL. dwarf is still the goat tho. Doesn't even need height to be the best. Levels!!
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Oegbeyem:
LOOOL. dwarf is still the goat tho. Doesn't even need height to be the best. Levels!!
CR7 is the boss of all the bosses...
Re: The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation by Oegbeyem: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
CR7 is the boss of all the bosses...
iniesta, second best in barca, bigger boss than gay7

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday / Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.