Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,128 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) (358 Views)

Sound Sultan Last Words Before He Died Rip Sound Sultan (video) / Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (watch Video) / Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) by jennifermahan(f): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sound Sultan is the latest celebrity to join the conversation about the relevance of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) unit.

The activities of SARS officers has drawn public attention and it has heightened in recent times.

The men in black have been spoken of as terrorists who brutalize and oppress innocent young Nigerians. In the center of the public discourse is the call for the SARS unit to be shut down.

The reason put forward is that they do more harm than good.

Sound Sultan has weighed in on the topic but his perspective slightly differs from the popular view.

The singer, in a chat with Planetradio TV, agreed that actions should be taken to stop the menace caused by SARS officers, however, he suggests that the unit be reformed rather than scrapped.

Watch video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/why-the-government-cannot-end-sars-sound-sultan-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is deep

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) by TOSIN116: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69253092:
This is deep
Aren't you the walka walka atheist i saw in another thread? you walka so te you replied i minute after the op grin
Re: Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) by TOSIN116: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
sad Ayam not understanding
Re: Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) by Sarkin: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
I just got an information from a reliable source that all these ipob and PDP online thugs that usually bake propaganda for the ignorant and lambaste good people are jobless aggressive lazy idiotic thugs that gather in a particular place(mostly beer parlor or gambling shops) and their useless leader will put on his phone hotspot and the jobless lazy criminal elements will connect to it for the sole purpose of online nuisance.

If you notice they all come online and go offline at the same time. They are people paid 10k by PDP for their demonic activities.

They say they are good but they are very repugnant to natural justice and fairness.

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader
Zombiehunter/ zombiepunisher
Re: Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) by Sarkin: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
I just got an information from a reliable source that all these ipob and PDP online thugs that usually bake propaganda for the ignorant and lambaste good people are jobless aggressive lazy idiotic thugs that gather in a particular place(mostly beer parlor or gambling shops) and their useless leader will put on his phone hotspot and the jobless lazy criminal elements will connect to it for the sole purpose of online nuisance.

If you notice they all come online and go offline at the same time. They are people paid 10k by PDP for their demonic activities.

They say they are good but they are very repugnant to natural justice and fairness.

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader
Zombiehunter/ zombiepunisher
Etc
Re: Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
It is well
Re: Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
TOSIN116:

Aren't you the walka walka atheist i saw in another thread?
you walka so te you replied i minute after the op grin
TOSIN116:

Aren't you the walka walka atheist i saw in another thread?
you walka so te you replied i minute after the op grin
God will never let you and your family to be atheists.
We believe in the MOST HIGH GOD,The creator of HEAVEN and EARTH.
Jesus rocks our world. He's got us forever.
Guess you said that to get our mentions at last.
Congratulations, now celebrate.
You are ignored henceforth.
Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (video) by youngberry001(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
This guy is playing with SARS,,,,

they re coming for ur ass soon,,,,

(1) (Reply)

"Love You Scatter"-check Out Ali Baba's Message To His Wife On Her 50th Birthday / “As A Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Most Husbands” – Timaya / Watch Cossy Orjiakor Teases Fans With Erotic Dance Before Night Swim (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.