Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister (45218 Views)

Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months / 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter / Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by vichel(m): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2006
Tell her to tell her parents, and lets see if the stupid boy would ever smell freedom in his life again. She should not be afraid for he's a gonna if the authorities should learn of that heinous crime. angry angry He's an ass
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by mustafar1: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2006
imma cut off his uckfing JOHN THOMAS.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by AngelBabyl(f): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2006
[color=#770077]Lol.Well I got to see my bestest friend in the WHOLE world a while back but forgot to come on here and tell.She told me to tell you all "Thank you,again!". I know she's happy that she doesn't have to deal with her brother anymore, she told me that too, and I know her well enough to know with or without her telling me so.Well thanks again everyone!!
(My sig)~*~Sweet_ N'_Sour~*~ (Her sig)~*~Sassy_N'_Sexy~*~

~*~*~*~The Only Thing Is I'm Not Sweet,I'm Just Sour And She Isn't Sassy,She's Just Sexy~*~*~ <------I'm not a lesbian!Just saying, watch, (Not us)Sweet_N'_Sassy (But-us!)Sour_N'_Sexy , sorry people I'm just bored right now, I'll shut up now.HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by MP007(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2007
Its all over the place my brother.A lady is been raped every 4(four) minutes in the united states so aint surprised.I did have a close friend of mine that was being raped almost everyday by her ex.

The problem is the stigmal that is attached with being raped.The victim is often times treated like she/he is guilty.thats why its hard to cme plain, Its good for her to tell her parents but trust me , the first thing they will say to her is "WHAT DID U DO TO MAKE HIM RAPE U" , LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Seun(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2007
Well at least she told you, so what did you tell her? Did you report to the US police on her behalf?
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by MP007(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2007
i told her to report but she refused to, the problem in a merica is that if i report on her behalf and she denies. i will be accused of providing false information and ma guy i no wan go jail,
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by acidrop(f): 7:59am On May 05, 2007
true talk, but then she really ned 2 get that his bro ass kicked, if it was me shaaaaoooo, i will go karate training, so that the nxt he comes, e go be like say na me abuse am, just not sexually, lol grin
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Seun(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2007
if i report on her behalf and she denies. i will be accused of providing false information
That's not true. You're just fishing for excuses not to help your friend. You won't be arrested for reporting it. angry
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by gbolio4(m): 3:39am On Jun 14, 2007
A little[/b]guy raping his [b]more little sister,

A sure and vivid manifestation of the end of times
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by gbolio4(m): 3:42am On Jun 14, 2007
A little guy raping his more little sister,

A sure and vivid manifestation of the end of times sad
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by MP007(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2007
cant imagine a brother banging and swanging his sister, i'll blame it on the parents , This is what happens when u dont allow ur kids to get exposed , Parents dont over protect ur kids,
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by mellow(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2007
This is just one of the dividents of civilization
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by holythug(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2008
d guyz dick shd b used as feed for sharks angry
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by dequeen(f): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2008
if i were d girl i would hv tel my parent since. lok @ what d girl is facing now.

May d boy is coward, or may he didnt know how 2 woo babes, dat's d reason why he is raping his younger sister or d girl fine pass his girlfriend(s). The boy need urgent deliverance, advise him 2 go 2 a church where true word of God is been preachhhhhhhh.

N.B: Tell d girl 2 tell her parent b/4 its 2 late
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by pretty4me: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2008
pls u need to let mummy and daddy know, because very soon he will do the exercise without protection.

OR DO U LIKE URSELF?
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by mide1234: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2008
the girl should tell her parent.that is the only everlasting solution,cos one day she will eventually get pregnant.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by dont8(m): 1:21am On Mar 19, 2008
can this be true?
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
this is simply atrocious. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2008
cry cry
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by quickygirl(f): 4:09am On May 30, 2008
yeye sex
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by NubianQ(f): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2008
cut his willy off.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by ifele(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
kill the wicked brother. dont involve police.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by biola44: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by monron: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2009
if u are nt ready to kill ur friend with guilt that she will live with all her life, u better let it out openly. the wicked brother won't dare touch her again if the whole thing has being let out. think of it, she still prety young and the future seems more promising and shouldn't be jeopardiced at all. the devil neede to be dealt with and because of his coward act he will be given the neede treatmentwhich will keep him at bay. trust me it works. just one treat and he will get his filthy hands off her. if u don't . then think of 1 stupid idiot who failed to help her friend, but let her to becom a future prostitute. believe me victims of sexual assault end up as prostitutes, or they seldom lead normal lives. just think of what u will be making of ur friend. just think. if anything comes up just call 08038873442. i will be there 4 u. trust me.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by mamagee3(f): 1:10am On Mar 08, 2010
FOD:

Put an end to this rubbish by telling their parents. The goat should be punished for the shameful act.
GBAM! grin grin
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Spader9(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2010
Heres my way of looking at it. While I myself do not participate in incest, it is a way for people to learn about the opposite sex in a relatively safe way. What brother is going to go around and call his sis a w****? The situation is just safer for the girl than some random guy off the street. So, I think incest is not as sick and wrong as a lot of people see it.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
Spader9:

Heres my way of looking at it. While I myself do not participate in incest, it is a way for people to learn about the opposite gender in a relatively safe way. What brother is going to go around and call his sis a w****? The situation is just safer for the girl than some random guy off the street. So, I think incest is not as sick and wrong as a lot of people see it.

You'll give your son a pat on his back when you find him humping his sister, your own daughter.

Shey he don save am from a random boy on the street?

So now abuse is fine if the responsible is a relative right? You are seriously sick.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Spader9(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
michelin89:

You'll give your son a pat on his back when you find him humping his sister, your own daughter.

Shey he don save am from a random boy on the street?

So now abuse is fine if the responsible is a relative right? You are seriously sick.

Sick how?

I mean honestly? They say brothers should love and protect their sisters right? So love em'(so they can know what it feels like to have sex) and protect them(keep them from random men).

And I'm not saying this to be funny but, better your brother than another!
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2010
Spader9:

Sick how?

I mean honestly? They say brothers should love and protect their sisters right? So love em'(so they can know what it feels like to have intimacy) and protect them(keep them from random men).

And I'm not saying this to be funny but, better your brother than another!

Is that how you humped your sisters? And if a girl has not got a brother, should the father do the job?
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Spader9(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2010
michelin89:

Is that how you humped your sisters? And if a girl has not got a brother, should the father do the job?

Heck no. I don't!

He'll have to suffice

Whats your big deal about this anyway? What you like your brother? Sister? Parent?
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
Spader9:

Heck no. I don't!

He'll have to suffice

Whats your big deal about this anyway? What you like your brother? Sister? Parent?

Just keep quiet. You have shown enough of your insanity already.

Please!!!
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Spader9(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2010
michelin89:

Just keep quiet. You have shown enough of your insanity already.

Please!!!

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.