Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister (45231 Views)

Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months / 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter / Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by makajibbz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
@spader9,
dis culd happen if u dnt stop realizing hw fine ur sista is,
wink no offence!
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Spader9(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2010
makajibbz:

@spader9,
dis culd happen if u dnt stop realizing hw fine your sista is,
wink no offence!

I see your point
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
Waste of DNA!
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Spader9(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2010
mama-gee:

Waste of DNA!

Oooo like you're perfect. . .

Crazy ABEG(Is that how you use it?)
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 02, 2010
perversion
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Spader9(m): 12:35am On Jun 02, 2010
tpia.:

perversion

To you. . .
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2010
^^ at this stage, i dont expect you to agree.

you're far gone if you can actually spout such things as if you're mentioning the time of day.

are you planning to get married in the future?

hope your wife to be doesnt see this thread.

and na america you say you dey?

na your life oh- i'm out.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2010
Spader9:

Oooo like you're perfect. . .

Crazy ABEG(Is that how you use it?)
Hey, Are you a pervert?
Cause I don't get why you're so angry at my response. . .
Did it hit you personally?
Seriously, I don't get the perversion.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Spader9(m): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2010
tpia.:

^^ at this stage, i dont expect you to agree.
you're far gone if you can actually spout such things as if you're mentioning the time of day.
are you planning to get married in the future?
hope your wife to be doesnt see this thread.
and na america you say you dey?
na your life oh- i'm out.

What?
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Spader9(m): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2010
mama-gee:

[color=deeppink]Hey, Are you a pervert?
Cause I don't get why you're so angry at my response. . .
Did it hit you personally?
Seriously, I don't get the perversion.[/color

I can't explain it to you. . .
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Osama10(m): 2:18am On Jun 14, 2010
The parents have failed in their duties in the upbringing of their children.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by bmwlondon: 5:38am On Jun 21, 2010
how?
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
@topic: omgawd!  undecided undecided

i hope it was resolved that was terrible! shocked
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by styles2009: 4:41am On Jun 05, 2011
Spader9:

Heres my way of looking at it. While I myself do not participate in Inbreeding, it is a way for people to learn about the opposite sex in a relatively safe way. What brother is going to go around and call his sis a w****? The situation is just safer for the girl than some random guy off the street. So, I think Inbreeding is not as sick and wrong as a lot of people see it.

I hope someday you would meet someone, who would put your d!ck in you mouth, i hope u know,what it means? I mean cutting it off for you to taste it.
If i catch you doing that inbreed stuff, you wouldn't choose the Nazi camp cos mine would be SAW+HANNIBAL+NAZI camp all together!
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by obxddon(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2012
I think that Boy is possessed......His chiwee wee shud be cut off and he gets arrested for rape,child molestation.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by snowprince01(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
I think dis is a made up foolish story.. @ ur age u should knw dat notin wil happen if she tells her parent..besides I still tink its a bullshit story, if it is nt then d reporting should hav happened a long time ago... Trash
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by nortcentrallord(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
That mongrel of a boy should be given out to gay BH (dandaudu) to experience that same treatment for this remaining 4 weeks before they are completely annihilated.
Re: Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister by lucabrazzi: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
six things to do if you are getting raped by anybody
1. Calm your heart
2. Plan the coldest covert vengance
3. Seduce the rapist
4. When you have the rapist off guard, strike off his dick or send him to the street naked or even arrange for him to be beaten halfway to death. Whichever way to humiliate and hurt your sexual opressor the most. So that he will do the reporting.
5. Enjoy your victory.
6. Feel no remorse
If you report rape cases you may end up feeling worse than you are already feeling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos) / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Abdu Usman: Gunmen Shoot Bauchi Auditor-General, Kidnap His Son (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.