Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them (19659 Views)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by HigherEd: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerian captives in Libya call on Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Apostle Johnson Suleman, others to come to their rescue.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1394854693991731&id=444807728996437

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by HigherEd: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lalasticlala pls help include video if you can. I am not getting it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by HigherEd: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
I pray they do, if they can....
Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by cvibe2: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wishful thinking! People that have not gone to rescue anybody from Sambisa you want them to come to Libya.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by CodeTemplar: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
I am sure not all of those captives are Christians or pay seeds to the church.

I am also sure Oyedepo and Adeboye aren't the Nigerian gov which collects tax from them unconditionally and failed them in the first place.

cvibe2:
Wishful thinking! People that have not gone to rescue anybody from Sambisa you want them to come to Nigeria.
Is it their job to rescue people from sambisa. The are law abiding citizens and some persons have been selected and paid to protect these laws Oyedepo and Adeboye abide to, so I see no reason for taxpayers to take on govs responsibility after paying a selected few to do it.

As for the irresponsible, blame passing government, It is sad how we allow Buhari tell is hersmen are harmless and work of opposition but these herdsmen have been causing havoc even in Ghana, Mali and Benin Republic.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by pawesome(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wetin carry unable go dia grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
They would not hear you. No tithe adventure there for them. They don't go to where money is required to help. Only where tithe would be paid.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by Sarkin: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
It's quite sad and unfortunate that they can't hear your cries.
They can't hear you because they they are up in the sky in their private jets with the tithes and 'first fruit' you people have been paying them.
Only if they and many more Nigerians pay their tax to this good government Buhari would surely have enough money to empower all of them.
That's why we need to vote wisely again in this upcoming election.
Although Buhari has failed in some aspects like security, that's why he's seeking mandate to contest for the second time to right the wrongs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by Damilola97(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
God help them
FTC incoming
Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by Bossontop(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
undecided
Una no call T B Joshua join??
Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by soberdrunk(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
See better fresh bread way Dem dey chop, he come be like sharwamah sef! One of those guys resemble one guy way dey owe me... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by 1Sharon(f): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Does he pay his tithes?
Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by czarina(f): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gaskiya I don't feel a drop of pity for this people. Me that is here in Nigeria am I mad? Rescue them today and watch a different set ply the same route like shii never happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by holysainbj(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol
Stay let's enjoy Buhari together una no gree now una dey find president Oyedepo...
I'm here to tell you people that you're mad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by basic23111: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
they are mad, who send them message
Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by CodeTemplar: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
cvibe2:
Wishful thinking! People that have not gone to rescue anybody from Sambisa you want them to come to Nigeria.
Is it their job to rescue people from sambisa. They are law abiding citizens and some persons have been selected and paid to protect the laws Oyedepo and Adeboye abide to, so I see no reason for taxpayers to take on govs responsibility.

As for the irresponsible, blame passing government, It is sad how we allow Buhari tell is herdsmen are harmless and work of opposition but these herdsmen have been causing havoc even in Ghana, Mali and Benin Republic.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by AgbitiOnne: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:

I am also sure Oyedepo and Adeboye aren't the Nigerian gov which collects tax from them unconditionally and failed them in the first place.

Is Oyedepo and Adeboye complaining

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by NwaJozi: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry uwa ntor
Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Hard truth, even if the pastors are to oblige them,it still has to go through the government. You would be surprised how hard it is to help when these politicians brief you of procedures to follow and paper work to fill

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by Jaqenhghar: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Even those who pay seeds you can't point to one thing they benefit apart from some feel good stories. As for tax... That's the biggest scam in this shithole
Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by chukslawrence(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pastors please listen to their cries.
Thank you sirs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by YenYo: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
givan:
They would not hear you. No tithe adventure there for them. They don't go to where money is required to help. Only where tithe would be paid.

Animal dey wear agbada.......x2 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by shekauvsbuhari: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
givan:
Are U educated @ all. What can religous leaders do in situations like this? Their rescue borders on diplomatic, inter-governmental or as a last resoet, military efforts. On what locus would religous leaders stand to rescue them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by rayobaba(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Are the pastors divers ni!
In sane country, government are called for help.
Nigerian mentality!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by HigherEd: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
It's an Islamic country, the pastors might not really be able to help even if they want to.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by CodeTemplar: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69259599:
Pastors please listen to their cries.
Thank you sirs.
Your buhari has been paid by the pastors to do that. It is called tax.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by dkronicle(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
They should have called on Trump and Putin. They are proud, they for like show muscles.
Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by CAPSLOCKED: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
1Sharon:
Does he pay his tithes?

THEY'RE ALREADY NOT QUALIFIED FOR HELP.
NOT BECAUSE THEY DON'T PAY TITHES BUT BECAUSE THE CHURCHES ARE HERE JUST TO TAKE, AND NEVER GIVE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them by Trendy247: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
If they know what we're going through here, they won't want to come back embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis / The Secret Of Fruitfulness. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG / Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.