Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men (37775 Views)

Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by etcsines: 5:28pm On May 05, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has warned single ladies to avoid marrying jobless men.

Jobless men, he said, have the tendencies to use, dump and abandon such ladies.

Adeboye spoke on Sunday at the May Special Prayer and Thanksgiving service by the RCCG Throne of Grace, National Headquarters Ebute Metta, Lagos.

According to him, a woman should not marry a man that has no work “if not you will be the work.”

He noted it is not sinful for a single lady to politely ask any man proposing marriage whether or not he has a job.

Stating that women are conceived as helpmeets, Adeboye argued only somebody who has a job can be helped.

Adeboye, who spoke through the Assistant General Overseer, (RCCG) Personnel and Administration Pastor Johnson Odesola, said the man is key and the woman has only come to help.

“Whatever the woman does is a help. The man is a major director in the house,” he stressed.

He stated taking care of the homes does not rest on the woman alone but the man and the woman who has come to help.

Adeboye blamed lack of proper home training for most of the ills in society.

“I still remember when I was young. My father will tell me that this name is the name of my father. Don’t spoil the name. So I was scared to do wrong. I could not shake the hand of a lady until I was 23.

“Learning for any child should start from the home and parents should be their child first teachers.

“The wife and the husband are the main teachers who will teach and model godly character to their children,” he stated.

In his sermon, Adeboye, urged all Christians to strengthen their faith, saying there would always be a storm in the lives of the believers.

Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, Otunba Gani Adams, who was at the service argued religion, is never the problem of Nigeria.

According to him: “It is sad many people believe religion is Nigeria’s problem, but in truth, leadership, not religion is Nigeria’s problem.

“For instance, I am a Muslim by birth. I grew up from a Christian background and as the Aare Onakakanfo of Yoruba land and culture activist, I also believe in our traditional religion.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/adeboye-to-single-ladies-dont-marry.html

16 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by BluntBlunt: 5:31pm On May 05, 2019
etcsines:
@titiloyeblog.com

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has warned single ladies to avoid marrying jobless men.

Adeboye spoke on Sunday at the May Special Prayer and Thanksgiving service by the RCCG Throne of Grace, National Headquarters Ebute Metta, Lagos.

According to him, a woman should not marry a man that has no work “if not you will be the work.”

He noted it is not sinful for a single lady to politely ask any man proposing marriage whether or not he has a job.

Stating that women are conceived as helpmeets, Adeboye argued only somebody who has a job can be helped.

Adeboye, who spoke through the Assistant General Overseer, (RCCG) Personnel and Administration Pastor Johnson Odesola, said the man is key and the woman has only come to help.

“Whatever the woman does is a help. The man is a major director in the house,” he stressed.

He stated taking care of the homes does not rest on the woman alone but the man and the woman who has come to help.

“I still remember when I was young. My father will tell me that this name is the name of my father. Don’t spoil the name. So I was scared to do wrong. I could not shake the hand of a lady until I was 23.

“Learning for any child should start from the home and parents should be their child first teachers.

“The wife and the husband are the main teachers who will teach and model godly character to their children,” he stated.

In his sermon, Adeboye, urged all Christians to strengthen their faith, saying there would always be a storm in the lives of the believers.

Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, Otunba Gani Adams, who was at the service argued religion, is never the problem of Nigeria.

According to him: “It is sad many people believe religion is Nigeria’s problem, but in truth, leadership, not religion is Nigeria’s problem.

“For instance, I am a Muslim by birth. I grew up from a Christian background and as the Aare Onakakanfo of Yoruba land and culture activist, I also believe in our traditional religion.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/adeboye-to-single-ladies-dont-marry.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

I support this. FTC yipee

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nukilia: 5:37pm On May 05, 2019
Jobless men don enter trouble grin grin

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Michelle55: 5:42pm On May 05, 2019
The poster above me, it seems FTC means alot to you smiley anyways, the country is difficult to live in as it is, so being jobless is not by choice though.. The country made it so! May God bless everyone beyond our expectations and give jobs to the job seekers so that the issue of "Broke Niggas" and "Hungry girls" will die once and for all

213 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by frank317: 5:46pm On May 05, 2019
And what has this stale preaching got to benefit anyone?

He sounds as if joblessness is a decision especially in a country like naija. What exactly do we even call joblessness in this country? Do people like being jobless?

Will a man earning 40k a month be regarded as jobless? Can 40k a month take care of the family?

I just think he should step up his preaching and stop giving people advise they already are aware of.

Definition of terms are needed here so that he will not end up sounding like he has ran out of what to preach to some people.

196 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by ise82(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2019
Don’t stay jobless. Fight it!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Uyi168: 6:15pm On May 05, 2019
One thing I know is that no sane man will deliberately want to be jobless..
Na condition make crayfish bend..

And it's suicide to think about marriage when u are jobless..

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by SEONaijaExpert: 7:38pm On May 05, 2019
When I think of jobs on my desk, how can I die? grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by nurex01(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2019
u see them
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by BuyACar(f): 7:38pm On May 05, 2019
Where did he get money for the marriage?

Wondering where to get good suits

Check out this offer

Mens Suits UK – How Much Does a Good Suit Cost in Lagos, Nigeria?

Bookmark this page, cos I know you'd need it

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:39pm On May 05, 2019
G

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by lamidex(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2019
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:39pm On May 05, 2019
I don't understand.why is he making it sound as if a man can just decide to be jobless.in a country where the rate of unemployment is on the high side,who derives joy in being jobless...abeg,make I hear word!!

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:40pm On May 05, 2019
Daddy GO just dey give daddy freeze free dinner to feed fat on everyday.......

20 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by KingLennon(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2019
So we are not preaching salvation again we are now preaching women not marrying broke men? That should be a personal decision. A jobless man may come out to be very successful in life. It should be don't marry a guy without vision

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by dgbanj: 7:40pm On May 05, 2019
5 bedroom duplex for sale at Crown estate lagos.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Amuocha: 7:40pm On May 05, 2019
Buhari sef shocked
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by rattlesnake(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
Hahaa....the same.men who pay tithe from Odds

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by donaldde2: 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
How many jobless man have u ever help. List dem out. I knw redeem member will try to defend their dad o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by RexTramadol1: 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
Make Government give people jobs ooo
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by pinkygurl(f): 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
etcsines:
@titiloyeblog.com

cheesy angry shocked
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Fadedvoices2: 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
The fool didn’t tell them not to depend on men?

Nigerian men better wise up and stop marrying jobless women

21 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by ednut1(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
So what if he loses his job 2 weeks after marriage. The church has lost it

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Omorefe1975(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2019
The man is saying the truth..marriage is based on reality than in fantasies..It is for the serious minded.

14 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Neduzze5(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2019
Please I'm looking for a Meme where the husband entered the house from work and the woman wanted to give him a hug but he held up his hand like asking her to hold herself....

It's a Nigerian movie. Please epp me edakun.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:42pm On May 05, 2019
True talk sir.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Grace001: 7:42pm On May 05, 2019
v

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Darwin's Day / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.