Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG (1907 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Takes Their Friendship To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG by Girlsavage(f): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are gradually finding confidence in bringing out their Alleged romance to the outside world, The Colleagues who have neither confirmed or denied their love Relationship, was seen goofing around on Instagram..

Now Earlier today Wizkid shared a photo of himself, and Tiwa Savage replied saying he posts photos because she does, And that her photos are hotter than his, Anyway the reply he gave her is all you need this evening..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/you-know-i-drip-everyday-wizkid-and.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG by theunnamed: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
This doesn't prove shi shi
Re: 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG by Bluezy13(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
"Anyways, the reply he gave her is all you need this evening"

Bloggers eh ! cheesy
Re: 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG by Bluezy13(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG by Davidfash10000: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nice
Re: 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
I hope there love will last.... cool

Re: 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG by balaclava: 5:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Humnnn
Drip everyday........
Hope it's not what I am thinking

1 Like

Re: 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG by itspzpics(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: 'My Pics Are Hotter Than Yours- Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Takes Their Romance To IG by donbachi(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2018
from the looks on wizkid's face,he was shouting: mummy oyoyo!

(1) (Reply)

Gambian Ghana Based Actress Shows Off In A New Crazy Picture / Actress Mercy Johnson Reveals The Secret Behind Her Amazing Curves / Video & Pics:- Lady's Bra Strips Off During BBNAIJA Audition In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.