Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. (2623 Views)

NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja / Road Sweeper Job: Long Queue As Thousands Of Nigerians Struggle To Apply / My Struggle So Far, A Nairalander Seeks For Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by adelcole(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
I am writing this with pain in my heart. I am worried for rejection I faced from my Amiable Gov. I also write not to cast aspersions or ridicule his political image but let readers know what I feel.

I am someone who believes in miracle. I pray as well. And I hope for better future.

It was Monday, 9th July, 2018. I woke up early just as usual to go and hustle I took my devotion then I prayed to God to at least favor me for the day.

To cut the story short, where I was around Mokola Ibadan, Veterinary to be precise just of a sudden I saw official convoys packing.

Who could this be? One of my thoughts said, Minister, Senators etc. Alas! My state Gov, not only my state alone, my hometown man, Gov Akeredolu alighted and walked into one of the offices without anybody noticing because his jeep had to drive in to the front of the office building he came to. Whereas I was at the one of the upstairs I recognized him straight of.

Then I began to think. M mind was telling me Oh boy! 'This is the chance to see him, Maybe if I speak our dialect, Owo to him he could hear me. I summoned courage and  decided no matter level of harassment or humiliation I get from his securities I would rather faced it. After all, this is my Gov I voted for, I knew what i faced to travel down home during electioneering to campaign and vote for him.

Immediately, I concluded with my thoughts. I took the step, walked down and waited for him at the entrance of the building he entered I took permission from the Woman selling stationery at the place to allow me to sit at the front of her shop because that was where his car was parked I told the guy I meet at the shop my intentions he said no qualms and wished me all the best.

Minutes counting, going to an hour, where I sat, his aides and driver were there waiting for Mr Gov. I was there, feeling more anticipating as well thinking of what and how I would carry out my intention. I had performed everything in my mind. I was full of thoughts I was even imagining if it works out perfectly maybe all my struggles in life would be turned around, no serious job for the past 5 years of NYSC. I have been living the kind of life one cant think of in another man's land looking for better opportunities. Parents are of ages, I am not buoyant to even send them recharge cards. Yu will understand my points those who are experiencing the same. I struggled to get first degree I got from Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba with good results. 

Not to waste time, my mind was praying at the same time, I said to myself that hour of my divine turnaround that I always hear about had come to reality. I was saying within me that my Gov could be benevolent to me show me mercy and help me out. I had cast my mind to how I would do the testimony in the church of God for people who lost hope in God to quickly run back to Him that He can do all things.

Wow!  My Amiable Gov, was coming after an hour I rushed down to greet him in our local dialect that we both understand' La ba ooooo' in prostration. Continue to make a step to approach him why I was saying My Gov, help me,  hear me out in our local dialect. While trying to do that his aides dragged, pushed me, he even treating to shoot me. I never minded, i continue shouting for his help. Yu know what a desperate poor boy who sees an opportunity that would change his status would do. My Gov, #Akeredolu (Aketi) waved me only and entered his Jeep. Yet I was still calling, despite his aides barricaded me from going near his car. At last he zoomed off. I felt rejected as he turned me down and left. Those shop owners who really didn't know him while he entered the building felt for me.

They encouraged me not to feel bad that I had done enough for him to hear me. I was downcast I went back home hitting my head on the wall screaming. Well, I never blamed or renounced God. I still Thank Him. But was hurt!

It was written if someday somehow this will be noticed by His Excellency, Executive Governor of Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Akeredolu a.k.a Aketi

Email: Adelcolebest@gmail.com 

Admin: front page pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sorry o.
Keep keeping on.
The water wey man go drink no go flow pass am lailai.
Move on already!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2018
Sorry bro.
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by femidejulius(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2018
I salute your courage for even attempting to meet your governor. It is an attempt and every attempt can yield three things: nothing, something bad and something good. Yours yielded nothing which is better than something bad. You could have been even physically assaulted by his security aides.

I wish you all the best. You see,our politicians do not care much about you and I except that we vote them every four years. In all you want to do, forget we have a government that you can look up to for help. There's nothing like that.

Do everything you legal you can do to bring food to your table. Think and try solve a problem. Also keep applying for jobs and never give up. You may be better in life than your governor,believe me. Learn as much as you can and hope in God but.... Never Give Up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by troublemakea(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Lol funny you so you expected he did something for you?

while you were there prostrating Mr governor was busy calculating the size of your head and how possible he can mine your skull or internal parts 4 the night dinner (this afonja stuffs)

if I were you i'd rather be happy my skull is still intact coz the way ur talking sef I sense mr governor has taken the original

7 Likes

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Ategberoson(m): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2018
I'm so sorry you've to passed through such emotional humiliation. for the fact that I'm not a fan of our politicians but I still won't hide the fact that, they're always careful too. they're just human being like us, nothing special about them than power, money and influence

in a Nigeria politicians mind, any strange person that move close to them might be a stooge of opposition or enemy, so his shunning might not be for humiliation but self protection. all the same keep hope alive. we are all together in this struggle and we shall get there

8 Likes

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2018
troublemakea:

while you were there prostrating Mr governor was busy calculating the size of your head and how he can mine your skull or internal parts 4 the night dinner (this afonja stuffs)

if I were you i'd rather be happy my skull is still intact coz the way ur talking sef I sense mr governor has taken the original
Funny and crazy.
Smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by boolet: 2:14am On Jul 11, 2018
adelcole:
I am writing this with pain in my heart. I am worried for rejection I faced from my Amiable Gov. I also write not to cast aspersions or ridicule his political image but let readers know what I feel.

I am someone who believes in miracle. I pray as well. And I hope for better future.

It was Monday, 9th July, 2018. I woke up early just as usual to go and hustle I took my devotion then I prayed to God to at least favor me for the day.

To cut the story short, where I was around Mokola Ibadan, Veterinary to be precise just of a sudden I saw official convoys packing.

Who could this be? One of my thoughts said, Minister, Senators etc. Alas! My state Gov, not only my state alone, my hometown man, Gov Akeredolu alighted and walked into one of the offices without anybody noticing because his jeep had to drive in to the front of the office building he came to. Whereas I was at the one of the upstairs I recognized him straight of.

Then I began to think. M mind was telling me Oh boy! 'This is the chance to see him, Maybe if I speak our dialect, Owo to him he could hear me. I summoned courage and  decided no matter level of harassment or humiliation I get from his securities I would rather faced it. After all, this is my Gov I voted for, I knew what i faced to travel down home during electioneering to campaign and vote for him.

Immediately, I concluded with my thoughts. I took the step, walked down and waited for him at the entrance of the building he entered I took permission from the Woman selling stationery at the place to allow me to sit at the front of her shop because that was where his car was parked I told the guy I meet at the shop my intentions he said no qualms and wished me all the best.

Minutes counting, going to an hour, where I sat, his aides and driver were there waiting for Mr Gov. I was there, feeling more anticipating as well thinking of what and how I would carry out my intention. I had performed everything in my mind. I was full of thoughts I was even imagining if it works out perfectly maybe all my struggles in life would be turned around, no serious job for the past 5 years of NYSC. I have been living the kind of life one cant think of in another man's land looking for better opportunities. Parents are of ages, I am not buoyant to even send them recharge cards. Yu will understand my points those who are experiencing the same. I struggled to get first degree I got from Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba with good results. 

Not to waste time, my mind was praying at the same time, I said to myself that hour of my divine turnaround that I always hear about had come to reality. I was saying within me that my Gov could be benevolent to me show me mercy and help me out. I had cast my mind to how I would do the testimony in the church of God for people who lost hope in God to quickly run back to Him that He can do all things.

Wow!  My Amiable Gov, was coming after an hour I rushed down to greet him in our local dialect that we both understand' La ba ooooo' in prostration. Continue to make a step to approach him why I was saying My Gov, help me,  hear me out in our local dialect. While trying to do that his aides dragged, pushed me, he even treating to shoot me. I never minded, i continue shouting for his help. Yu know what a desperate poor boy who sees an opportunity that would change his status would do. My Gov, #Akeredolu (Aketi) waved me only and entered his Jeep. Yet I was still calling, despite his aides barricaded me from going near his car. At last he zoomed off. I felt rejected as he turned me down and left. Those shop owners who really didn't know him while he entered the building felt for me.

They encouraged me not to feel bad that I had done enough for him to hear me. I was downcast I went back home hitting my head on the wall screaming. Well, I never blamed or renounced God. I still Thank Him. But was hurt!

It was written if someday somehow this will be noticed by His Excellency, Executive Governor of Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Akeredolu a.k.a Aketi

You thought he is Jesus and you what, Zaccheaus? Chin up my guy, politicians can't help you if they can't use you.

12 Likes

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by consultancy: 2:35am On Jul 11, 2018
troublemakea:

while you were there prostrating Mr governor was busy calculating the size of your head and how he can mine your skull or internal parts 4 the night dinner (this afonja stuffs)

@La ba oooo..... lol

1 Share

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by elyte89: 5:03am On Jul 11, 2018
adelcole:

Do u knw y u failed to get his attention?

U placed ur hope in him b4 God

Next time if u want to meet someone for a favour,pray to God 1st to ease ur meeting with d person and also touch d persons heart to favour u in ur request more than what u think of.
Ordinarily, be it politician or not ,No man is ready to help,Na God dey touch man mind to favour another man cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by czarina(f): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
cryOh boy, I can only imagine how embarrassing it must have been. Take heart ehn, better days ahead kiss

2 Likes

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2018
governor that can even seize ur salary if giving the chance

na him u dey BEG #money from?

put ur hope in God and better days will follow.
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by saxwizard(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2018
probably he's not your helper....

press on bro.... another way will open

1 Like

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Supremor(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2018
There is no harm in trying bro, you did your best approaching him but help cometh from above which means, where you set your mind on might not be where your help lies. If I may say, you are even lucky he gave you little audience, you imagine how many of such encounters he must have had in his little time as governor. My advice is for you to keep on keeping on when the perfect opportunity arrives at its time it won't pass you by
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by dayleke: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2018
elyte89:

Do u knw y u failed to get his attention?

U placed ur hope in him b4 God

Next time if u want to meet someone for a favour,pray to God 1st to ease ur meeting with d person and also touch d persons heart to favour u in ur request more than what u think of.
Ordinarily, be it politician or not ,No man is ready to help,Na God dey touch man mind to favour another man cool

I just want to draw your attention to the 3rd paragraph, please read it again.
The OP after saying his morning devotion, committed the day into God's hands so that he can be favored that day. He never knew he was gonna meet the gov. He was even praying all the while he was waiting.
It was just not meant to be at that point in time is what I believe.

1 Like

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Martinez19(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2018
A stupid man suffers the most even without knowing. It's high time our youths discover the following:
1) Our leaders don't give a Bleep about unemployed youths. Unemployed youths or students overstaying in school due to indefinite strikes mean nothing them.

2) There is no god anywhere that helps people and prayer is useless. Utterly useless. Religion, voodoo, spells and curses, charms and incantation, psychics and other world mysticism are ridiculous garbages and should be done away with. If you need a future for yourself and posterity, it has to be worked out by man.

3) Nigeria is long due for a revolution staged by the suffering masses. Revolt or shut the Bleep up. If you think studying chemistry in the university and selling bags of rice to make ends meet after graduation, due to unemployment, is normal and is humility, then shut the Bleep up.

4) Revolution is not easy, if you like your life and you so much want to save your skin, live comfortable and just get by then shut the Bleep up and stop complaining. If you want change fight for it, no god will do it for you. If you like don't revolt, stay there and be committing everything into gods hands. The day the system will frustrate you and you will commit suicide, life and government will move on.

5) Never trust a Nigerian politician to be honest. They are heartless and don't give a shit about you.

1 Like

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Martinez19(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2018
dayleke:

I just want to draw your attention to the 3rd paragraph, please read it again.
The OP after saying his morning devotion, committed the day into God's hands so that he can be favored that day. He never knew he was gonna meet the gov. He was even praying all the while he was waiting.
It was just not meant to be at that point in time is what I believe.
lol. Don't mind these pathetic mighty defenders of god. They will always craft a reason for god not answering prayers. To them, god cannot be at fault. I am sure that as you have pointed this out, the story will change to "... god works in mysterious ways", "... god has a better plan " etc. Mtewwww.

1 Like

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Emmiasky(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2018
This is not interesting to read at all

If you are or know someone suffering from depression or troubled times, please watch this and share with them, before it's too late and regret never doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYl5S2HSd8&t=14s
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by dayleke: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. Don't mind these pathetic mighty defenders of god. They will always craft a reason for god not answering prayers. To them, god cannot be at fault. I am sure that as you have pointed this out, the story will change to "... god works in mysterious ways", "... god has a better plan " etc. Mtewwww.

Hey Bro,
I think you got my post all wrong.
Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Jethrolite(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2018
See this pest, why will the man answer you when you have nothing to offer. You want him to dip hand in his pocket and give you civil service appointment. Rubbish!

I can't believe you have a university education, what a waste.

1 Like

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by NwaOhafia: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2018
How does your struggle corresponds to my struggle? Everybody has his luggage to carry, u might be lucky to recieve help in carrying urs, others might not. Maybe, perhaps the reason why he didn't help you is because you have body odour and stink to the high heaven.

Anyway, today is my girlfriend birthday. I need likes to transfer to her for no reason at all.
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by benzion72(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2018
Dilemma of African man. Now you are raced and train from Cocoa farm and money in Owo, what is the position of that farm, instead of you to go back to Owo apply the knowledge you acquired in the university to re position the farm, you are looking for a change of live through prayer and believe in God. carry on. Hunger go train a mad person. The white collar job Aketi can give you, did you asked them how many months of salary they are being owed, those that retired fo the past ten years have not collect their gratuity and some pension. Think my brother
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by benzion72(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Dilemma of African man. Now you are raised and train from Cocoa farm and money in Owo, what is the position of that farm, instead of you to go back to Owo apply the knowledge you acquired in the university to re position the farm, you are looking for a change of live through prayer and believe in God. carry on. Hunger go train a mad person. The white collar job Aketi can give you, did you asked them how many months of salary they are being owed, those that retired fo the past ten years have not collect their gratuity and some pension. Think my brother
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
All said and done, it's a shame, really.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Go and buy (or download) The 48 laws of power. Read it and receive sense.

Do you have any idea how many of your kinsmen kiss his ass just like you did on a daily basis?

People in power despise the kind of actions you portrayed right there. Maybe if he had wads of cash in the car, you might be lucky to get a 50k bundle. Then what? Will that solve your life problems?

And please don't attribute it to the spiritual hence increasing fasting and prayer. You have a foundation most people wish they had, work on it goddammit!

3 Likes

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sense of entitlement! How many people have waiting in line for a job?
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by golddealer(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bros you only met your governor once and you feel dejected...
I met the former governor of the state am in now in his office, gave him a scholarship letter to an overseas school, I told him how I ll finance the remaining years and he accepted to help, he immediately signed on my letter and told one of his p.a to take me to finance so he can disburse the money. My people, that was the end, I went there severally till he left the post and wasn't given the money, later someone told me it would have been disbursed using someone else as the beneficiary.

Again I met the current governor, not once, he asked on both occasion my qualification which I did told him hoping he ll direct me or send orders on how to get a job or be employed, he didn't, only gave me some amount and promised to see later.. That's if God will make us cross paths again.

So take heart bro, don't feel to entitled and don't be too dejected
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
adelcole:

# Reliance on MORTALS as we all are MORTALS, to wipe away our tears is an ULTIMATE ASSURANCE OF FAILURE. I hope you learn from this lesson life has taught you. Look in wards like the less privileged such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Muhammed Ali and others who as a child saw their being poor as a challenge to becoming GREAT INFLUENCIAL PERSONALITIES. Since from childhood, they told their dad that 'THEY WILL BECOME GREAT, BY CLIMBING UP THE LEADER OF SUCCESS FROM BEING LESS PRIVILEGED TO BECOME VERY PRIVILEGED REALISING THAT WITH PATIENCE, CONSISTENCY, DISCIPLINE AND FOCUS THROUGH LEGITIMATE MEANS, SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WILL BE REALIZED'.

What you have done is not running to the IMMORTAL but to man who can be easily rendered useless by as small as mosquitoes or if as little as an ant should enter his nose.

You should be lucky you weren't maltreated to state of unconsciousness by the governor's aids. Let's stop believing in suppermen but in great ideas. You have been gifted with a mind use it wisely to navigate your way to success. As long as you choose not to be ARROGANT but HUMBLE. Success will in the end be inevitably yours. What we are not told, a deep moral in the story about the race between the Hare and the Tortoise is that: THE TORTOISE ALSO EVENTUAL CROSSED THE FINISHING LINE BECAUSE IT DIDNT GIVE UP ALONG THE WAY, AS WELL AS ACCEPTED ITSELF AS IT IS, SLOW, NOT TRYING TO BECOME A HARE, FAST. OUR STORIES ARE DIFFERENT SO ARE OUR JOURNIES IN LIFE. UNDERSTAND YOUR LANE AND YOUR PACE.

LIFE IS IN PHASES. THE DIFFICULTIES WE FACE IN LIFE IS TO TEST OUR PATIENCE AND THEN DIFFICULTY BECOME TRANSFORMED TO EASE TO TEST OUR GRATITUDE IN PROSPERITY.

MAY YOU BE BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE AND WITH A HEART FULL OF GRATITUDE.

So look in wards, never give up. With every success, there is a story. Which is......'NO PAIN-NO GAIN'.

Even when we very much know that most of the unfavourable conditions befalling Nigerians are mostly the fruit of a society that has choosen above all DISHONESTY as a way of life.A way of life that can never ever lead to progress in its strictest meaning.
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by Empiree: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
troublemakea:

while you were there prostrating Mr governor was busy calculating the size of your head and how possible he can mine your skull or internal parts 4 the night dinner (this afonja stuffs)

Your comment got my shoulders going upandown grin grin

But op, you didn't have appointment with him now. You would be seen as a suspect undecided

Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by zeestone99(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
adelcole:

They have notin to offer u, don't lick their asses, they are all bunch of old fools, if they did their job, u ll b comfortable n not prostrating for the old fools.. I pray youths com out n win..
Re: Thought My Struggle Would Be Over When I Meet My Governor Akeredolu. by CHARLOE(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Martinez19:
A stupid man suffers the most even without knowing. It's high time our youths discover the following:
1) Our leaders don't give a Bleep about unemployed youths. Unemployed youths or students overstaying in school due to indefinite strikes mean nothing them.

2) There is no god anywhere that helps people and prayer is useless. Utterly useless. Religion, voodoo, spells and curses, charms and incantation, psychics and other world mysticism are ridiculous garbages and should be done away with. If you need a future for yourself and posterity, it has to be worked out by man.

3) Nigeria is long due for a revolution staged by the suffering masses. Revolt or shut the Bleep up. If you think studying chemistry in the university and selling bags of rice to make ends meet after graduation, due to unemployment, is normal and is humility, then shut the Bleep up.

4) Revolution is not easy, if you like your life and you so much want to save your skin, live comfortable and just get by then shut the Bleep up and stop complaining. If you want change fight for it, no god will do it for you. If you like don't revolt, stay there and be committing everything into gods hands. The day the system will frustrate you and you will commit suicide, life and government will move on.

5) Never trust a Nigerian politician to be honest. They are heartless and don't give a shit about you.
Gbam! Wish d youth wld read n understand, u just spoke my mind. We only pray, even wen d bible says faith without work is dead, Nigerians are scared of fighting for their rights, they want god to fight 4 them, so govt, Phcn, banks, telcos etc now no dis n exploit, oppress n rip them off, yet, Nigerians will rather cry to god, instead of fighting for what rightfully belongs to them, thanks to decades of religious brainwashing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates / Exxon Mobil Invitation / FAAN Interview Started Today 20/02/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.