Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Exxon Mobil Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxon Mobil Invitation (2617 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only / Exxon Mobil & Shell Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxon Mobil Invitation by rafun(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
please house, i got an sms invitation from exxon mobile today 12/03/2010 for an aptitude test. i was asked to select my preferred test center before 12 midnight of 14/03/2012. the problem now is that i don't know where to go to select or confirm my test center before the expiration date. i checked my e-mail nothing was sent there and there was no web link in the sms sent to me.

please is there anybody in the house that can help me out. i have just one day to go.
Re: Exxon Mobil Invitation by solowee(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
got the same sms too..wondering of what use it is too send incomplete info to people..dragnet..@rafun share ur grief
Re: Exxon Mobil Invitation by VENUSS(f): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2012
1. @solowee(m):

got the same sms too..wondering of what use it is too send incomplete info to people..dragnet..@rafun share ur grief
if its dragnet or any oda organ, u guys shuld call them to clarify tins out why wait and worry. abeg o hypertension no go catch una pls call them.
Re: Exxon Mobil Invitation by warrior13: 4:48am On Mar 13, 2012
@ Rafun, hope you got the second text with ur login details, just logon and choose ur preferred test centre. I just did.
Please good pple, any info on Dragnets test format?
Re: Exxon Mobil Invitation by babyfaze09: 6:24am On Mar 13, 2012
Got the same sms too and have chosen my preferred test location smiley.

But come to think of it , the number of tests organised in the Oil Industry from Chevron, Shell, Total, NNPC and now Exxon Mobil, can we really say genuine successful candidates got offered these jobs ?

The corrupt practices in this country is so terrible cry that innocent applicants may just be a part of fraudulent recruitment processes which would yield no result as the available positions have all been filled by the relatives of management in these companies.

God help us innocent applicants.

Regards

Babyfaze09 cheesy.
Re: Exxon Mobil Invitation by rafun(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2012
Thanks guys for ur concern. i have received the second sms and have choosed my preferred center. God will help us succeed in Jesus Name. AMEN
Re: Exxon Mobil Invitation by point45(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
Has anyone got a mail yet regarding interview pls
Re: Exxon Mobil Invitation by pearlAdams: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
Tanx
Re: Exxon Mobil Invitation by urhobotie: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
Good day house.Am participating in the forthcoming exxonmobil apptitude test organized by dragnet scheduled for next wk.Please anyone with dragnet materials...kindly forward it to me via this mail..smartpaul2009@yahoo.com ..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gt Bank, Uba Bank, And Diamond Bank Vacancies / NESTLE July 2013 SIWES Aptitude Test / DSS Recruitment,2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.