Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (72286 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by AnonymousIP: 8:18am On May 21, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

But I can hide baby bump for Africa sha! Lol. Would you believe these photos were taken same day, last month? Lol. And when you swipe that was last week versus yesterday. I can suck belle sha  #Grateful #Thankful #Blessed

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAnXufD2Kx/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by AnonymousIP: 8:18am On May 21, 2018
grin grin , Sharp

Don't Forget to Meet Her Cute Fiance Here : https://aprokogirl.com/7419/linda-ikeji-is-pregnant-see-pictures/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:19am On May 21, 2018
Congrats Linda I tap into your blessingkiss

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Oritzy: 8:23am On May 21, 2018
biacan:
To be pregnant outside wedlock

513 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:23am On May 21, 2018
Congrats dear
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by AnonymousIP: 8:24am On May 21, 2018
Oritzy:

NA Goat she go born ? .... Alas Adam and Eve No Do Wedding ....

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:25am On May 21, 2018
Oritzy:
What's your problem sad didn't you hear she was engaged.....? She got married secretly I guess because as a renown blogger she's good at keeping secrets smiley

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Oritzy: 8:27am On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:

shocked you talk this one oooo #dropmic

#run out of thread.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:35am On May 21, 2018
look at that biacan defending linda having sex out of wedluck and also tapping into being dicked to the extent of her tummy filled without marriage claiming being proposed marriage. confused set of women. na this biacan and linda make us men regard women as sex object. imagine someone preachin celibacy and she's pregnant without being properly married to. maybe she ate it from a plate of rice or pizza. nonsense.
where sarrki? biacan wants to be dicked and be pregnant, go give it to her asap (you know say you be pmb personal person)

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 21, 2018
where are those saying the pregnancy is fake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Gistformant: 8:52am On May 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:55am On May 21, 2018
Shedrack777:
look at that biacan defending linda having sex out of wedluck and also tapping into being dicked to the extent of her tummy filled without marriage claiming being proposed marriage. confused set of women. na this biacan and linda make us men regard women as sex object. imagine someone preachin celibacy and she's pregnant without being properly married to. maybe she ate it from a plate of rice or pizza. nonsense.
where sarrki? biacan wants to be dicked and be pregnant, go give it to her asap (you know say you be pmb personal person)
Are you alrightsad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Are you alrightsad

Na koko him dey yearn you

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:31am On May 21, 2018
I believe she married secretly just like them Nadia Buari.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Oritzy: 9:45am On May 21, 2018
biacan:
What's your problem sad didn't you hear she was engaged.....? She got married secretly I guess because as a renown blogger she's good at keeping secrets smiley
My friend must you throw insults someone to make your points clear?? undecided Don't you have manners?? Or Don't you have Red cap elders in your village??

80 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by oderinlewo(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:

oyamilenu
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Benjom(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2018
She's not a good mentor cool

Don't ever submit your CV anywhere until you've seen these samples. They're recruiters' choice:
https://www..com/cv-samples

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:23am On May 21, 2018
Oritzy:
My friend must you throw insults someone to make your points clear?? undecided Don't you have manners?? Or Don't you have Red cap elders in your village??
When did I insult you sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by AnonymousIP: 11:20am On May 21, 2018
mynd44
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Kylekent59: 11:27am On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:

Your comment is so evil. Why on earth should one be this heartless.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by videomerchant: 1:02pm On May 21, 2018
good for her
Meanwhile how about learning how to offer video and animation and making up to $500 monthly selling on fiver.. See my signature

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 1:03pm On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

But I can hide baby bump for Africa sha! Lol. Would you believe these photos were taken same day, last month? Lol. And when you swipe that was last week versus yesterday. I can suck belle sha  #Grateful #Thankful #Blessed

Eku hiding ooo

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2018
Congratulations to her and wishing her safe delivery ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2018
grin

With age no longer on her side na to rush the Born pikin fast fast

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:

Her money or her pregnancy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by kenzysmith: 1:04pm On May 21, 2018
Anty who give u belle sad you have fall the younger one's hands looking up to u for inspiration anty how much do u pay the guy to service u when I could have gladly done it for free, vasline n key soap have been waisting sperm in time immoral sad anty the next contract. Please alert me so that I can rush to achieve one thing in life undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by obasig: 1:04pm On May 21, 2018
Linda your not officially married and you already pregnant your a disgrace a big one i know some girls will support her quote me and die tonight

18 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Abbeyme: 1:04pm On May 21, 2018
Why should I care?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by gare(f): 1:05pm On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

BABY MAMA IN THE MAKING, CONGRATS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) / Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.