Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent (33864 Views)

I Might Be Impotent / How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by GodSaveMe18: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Had to create this Moniker for privacy reasons.

I had a fall at my company's warehouse and landed on some rods, which resulted in a slight back/waist pain at first. But as the days went by, the pains became unbearable, and so i had to visit the hospital. At the hospital, i was prescribed Tramadol and some steroids tablets, which i picked up from the pharmacy, and immediately started using them.

It is important to note here that i do not drink or smoke, and have never tasted any kind of hard drug in my life. I have also read stories here on how people get high from Tramadol in Nigeria. When i took the tablets, i started feeling relieved from the pains in some few hours, and i was wondering to myself if it was the same Tramadol that got people high that i took, since i felt nothing.

I did not know my case will be worse.

Day 2 i repeated the same dosage of two 50MG Tabs in the morning,afternoon and night and i was starting to feel good. And on day 3, my wife living in the neighbouring country, and comes every other 2 weeks showed up.

let me continue with pidgin here. That night i come stretch my hand touch madam, and she move closer sef and my body no move. i touch her and she touch me body no move. Okay no panic, i dey tell myself for head. This was a very strange thing happening to me, as i had never had this problem before.

Madam jumped on me and we did everything possible, and yet nothing. I now remembered one Calabar girl that threatened me when we were still at the Uni, that if i did not marry her something bad will happen to me. But that was long ago.

I am in my 30's, and should not be having this problem.

My wife told me not to panic, and that it was my anxiety that was causing it. I looked at my wife and was like, if this thing no come back this woman go leave me, and i went into full panic mode again. In the morning i still continued with the medication, while waiting to reach my Doctor on phone.

It was while waiting for my Doctor to return my call that something told me to Google the side effects of the medications i took, and lo and behold, one of the side effects of tramadol was messing with your sexual desires.

I stopped it and 48 hours later, i was back to normal. I am curious as i have read here that people take it to get high and enhance their sexual skills, so why did it have the opposite effect on me?when my Doctor called too, he told me to stop it immediately.

This is my Testimony with this Tramadol thing. Maybe it is my body, but i will advice people, especially men to stay away from that medication.

I live in one of the Western Countries where medications are controlled, so i did not drink a fake tramadol.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Olalan(m): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2018
How a pain reliever drug is being used to enhance sexual performance amuses me. Thank God for stopping it ASAP

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2018
you could have took a bottle of any drinks with alcohol just little amounts with it and see how madam will be visiting you everyday. but the tramadol no gud to be frank

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Davidfash10000: 7:08am On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Davidfash10000: 7:08am On Jul 11, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by famosty(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2018
Stay away from tramol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2018
angry I have never seen a drug as confusing as tramadol . it solves PE problems but once you pass a limit, it will kill your entire libido..

Drug that makes one have this nausea feeling all day.. This upsets what ever feeling of euphoria you might get.

Very stupid drug

The only plus side is that it gives a bloodclat confidence from no where and also a hulk-like energy if you do manual work..

I've made a decision never to be a slave to any pleasure.. Be it sex , alcohol or whatever.. One has to take control of his life

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by buygala(m): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2018
Nairaland Drug Barons....Your attention is needed here Please grin

Malaria Drugs give me weak erections tho....But I keep asking myself whether I should even be having sex while having a bout of serious malaria

My Madam doesn't hear that one sha...she be like

"Baby how are you feeling now cry.....And see your temperature is very hot ooo....Hope you have taken today's dosage of the malaria drug...Try and eat something even tho I know you dont have appetite..Let me just allow you to sleep kwosmiley

She puts on the TV, logs on to Africa Magic, and positions my head on her breast....

3 minutes later...* She complains the weather is kinda hot and undresses totally, cuddles up to me and starts stroking my member, while saying * "Baby if you don't have the energy for this, it's alright smiley ....I Understand"

A minute later, she is on top of me pounding away grin

Surprisingly tho, I always feel much stronger after the sex smiley

242 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by oluwasegun007(m): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2018
Am happy for you bro... Your body definitely did not approve the use of that drug.... Try another pain killer and if pain persist go for scan...

Am happy you are back in active service

May God bless your hustle with all this occupational hazards.

10 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by HeWrites(m): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2018
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by faithfull18(f): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Jasi7(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Just knowing this now anyway!

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Too much of everything is bad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by don4real18(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Mixing with alcohol or grinding and sniffing it makes you high. I'm glad you are okay now
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by ictmikky(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Good you stopped
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Xamooheldami(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Thank God you never accuse that innocent aunty wey don threaten you grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by seunlayi(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Where all these science student self?

Make una come see

Thank God for you friend fur the quick correction
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by ruggedtimi(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2018
Tramadol taking 30mins before sex makes you to last longer because it kills the p*nis sensation nerves which might finally lead to a boring sex and erectile dysfunction. A successful sex is not by lasting longer like 30min-1hr jeez. If both partners doesn't achieve climax after all that then is useless.

20 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by mumureloaded(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2018
and that's the only thing I like about tramadol. with that I don't have to Carr about bitch because they gives hbp to some like me.
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by eleojo23: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2018
I don't know how people get high on it.

That drug makes a lot of people useless...it makes one tired, sluggish and sleepy.

A close relative took just 100mg and slept the whole day

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Franzinni: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2018
Tramadol= cure one pain at the price of another ...

Next time please contact me and I will give you a prescription that has worked wonders since the times of Moses ...its known by many names but we call it

IGBOOOOOO!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by manforgu: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2018
Gud for you
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by ovieigho(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2018
U no strong?
You took 50mg and your thing went on strike?

Guys take 200mg ( abuse thou) but thats the spirit
I remember in my university days ,i gave a bike man 200mg and i assured him he will look for me
Lo and behold he came looking for me from the woman we bought pure water to use it together..

Trams make men high and happy..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by wisenewgem(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2018
adetoroamos:
you could have took a bottle of any drinks with alcohol just little amounts with it and see how madam will be visiting you everyday. but the tramadol no gud to be frank

What is he saying? undecided
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Deo1986(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Maybe your body chemistry is different.

3 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by sparog(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2018
grin

Happy drug
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by momentum85(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2018
you get luck oh! madam for leave you waka. grin my doctor once recommended 50mg for me, I vomited the whole day after taking it. one man's meat is another man's poison.

2 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by wisenewgem(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2018
ovieigho:
U no strong?
You took 50mg and your thing went on strike?

Guys take 200mg ( abuse thou) but thats the spirit
I remember in my university days ,i gave a bike man 200mg and i assured him he will look for me
Lo and behold he came looking from the woman we bought pure water to use it together..

Trams make men high and happy..

See them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Lordave: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2018
How could a painkiller make you impotent?

If you want to advice people against drug abuse you do it honestly and not adding up unnecessary lies to draw attentions.

The side effects of tramadol abuse is up in the net, and impotence is not one of them.

Masturbation made me weak and fail exam, tramadol made me impotent, Codeine causes me glaucoma, etc useless lies from attention seekers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Olalan:
How a pain reliever drug is being used to enhance sexual performance amuses me. Thank God for stopping it ASAP
Same here, most of the drugs people use as enhancement and for getting high are drug meant for something else. I always wonder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far / 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day / Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.