Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent (33876 Views)

I Might Be Impotent / How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
ovieigho:
U no strong?
You took 50mg and your thing went on strike?

Guys take 200mg ( abuse thou) but thats the spirit
I remember in my university days ,i gave a bike man 200mg and i assured him he will look for me
Lo and behold he came looking for me from the woman we bought pure water to use it together..

Trams make men high and happy..
word.
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by ovieigho(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
pumpy007:

Fool
i checked your profile and i gave up on u
U called people you dont know all sort of names like stupid,crazy, idiots etc then i imagined the only thing that can warrant that is frustration and unemployment .
i saw u drop your number for N.power incentives group then i laughed...
Anyway God bless you for calling people fool
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by emelda86(f): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wagbayi awon tramol intakers....una don hear am abi
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Majesticniyi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Any married man that can't relate with this is probably yet to experience the joys of marriage grin

buygala:
Nairaland Drug Barons....Your attention is needed here Please grin

Malaria Drugs give me weak erections tho....But I keep asking myself whether I should even be having sex while having a bout of serious malaria

My Madam doesn't hear that one sha...she be like

"Baby how are you feeling now cry.....And see your temperature is very hot ooo....Hope you have taken today's dosage of the malaria drug...Try and eat something even tho I know you dont have appetite..Let me just allow you to sleep kwosmiley

She puts on the TV, logs on to Africa Magic, and positions my head on her breast....

3 minutes later...* She complains the weather is kinda hot and undresses totally, cuddles up to me and starts stroking my member, while saying * "Baby if you don't have the energy for this, it's alright smiley ....I Understand"

A minute later, she is on top of me pounding away grin

Surprisingly tho, I always feel much stronger after the sex smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by saasala(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
buygala:
Nairaland Drug Barons....Your attention is needed here Please grin

Malaria Drugs give me weak erections tho....But I keep asking myself whether I should even be having sex while having a bout of serious malaria

My Madam doesn't hear that one sha...she be like

"Baby how are you feeling now cry.....And see your temperature is very hot ooo....Hope you have taken today's dosage of the malaria drug...Try and eat something even tho I know you dont have appetite..Let me just allow you to sleep kwosmiley

She puts on the TV, logs on to Africa Magic, and positions my head on her breast....

3 minutes later...* She complains the weather is kinda hot and undresses totally, cuddles up to me and starts stroking my member, while saying * "Baby if you don't have the energy for this, it's alright smiley ....I Understand"

A minute later, she is on top of me pounding away grin

Surprisingly tho, I always feel much stronger after the sex smiley

Fiction?
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Franzinni:
Tramadol= cure one pain at the price of another ...

Next time please contact me and I will give you a prescription that has worked wonders since the times of Moses ...its known by many names but we call it

IGBOOOOOO!!!
correct guy, make the op take igbo fvck,he will never feel same again, thougth I tried that once.

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by pumpy007(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
ovieigho:
i checked your profile and i gave up on u
U called people you dont know all sort of names like stupid,crazy, idiots etc then i imagined the only thing that can warrant that is frustration and unemployment .
i saw u drop your number for N.power incentives group then i laughed...
Anyway God bless you for calling people fool
hahahahahah
mofos
so nah only unemployed ppl dey npower
i seee trams s worrying ur health
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by YomiBankz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
ovieigho:
U no strong?

I remember in my university days ,i gave a bike man 200mg and i assured him he will look for me
Lo and behold he came looking for me from the woman we bought pure water to use it together..

TRAMZZZ grin
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by GodSaveMe18: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
babamadiba:
your wife is wonderful person. Advising a man to calm and assuring him all is well, is pratically one of best way to overcome such problems psycologically. If na other woman, she will add to your problem shouting at u, making it seem like u r weak n stuffs like that. Sha can even go as far as saying uv been doing it with other women, the reason why u lost interest in her, and can't stand.

Yes she is thanks.
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lordave:
How could a painkiller make you impotent?

If you want to advice people against drug abuse you do it honestly and not adding up unnecessary lies to draw attentions.

The side effects of tramadol abuse is up in the net, and impotence is not one of them.

Masturbation made me weak and fail exam, tramadol made me impotent, Codeine causes me glaucoma, etc useless lies from attention seekers.
Lusting over married women gave me an ear infection once.

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by meobizy(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is this Godblessme4life? I highly doubt it is, the idiot could not string sensible words together.

Ok. You have noticed your sex habits and the drug do not mix in any way. Good. You can avoid it from now onwards.

Why do African males prioritize their sexual performance over everything else in life? I don't just understand it.
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Majesticniyi:
Any married man that can't relate with this is probably yet to experience the joys of marriage grin

The joy of marriage is being forced to f-uck against your will?
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by timilehin007(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
ovieigho:
U no strong?

Only 200mg u dey fone voltron..225*3 if u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by timilehin007(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dollarship:
Trams wey we dey drink like water for my side shocked grin cheesy
wink
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by timilehin007(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
you dont take tramadol dont misinform the public i take tramadol it doesnt dull the sensation thats why its chosen over sasun oil 30minutes is too short too
Bro I have to agree with him..its not an achievement tho' but I'm not sure you take dat shit as much as I do..its really a big time aphrodisiac...it prolongs intercourse and seize ejaculation..but after almost 2hrs of none stop romp the sensention finishes. .it becomes boring..in most cases I just stopped banging shower. .most of the time I'm on trams I don't cum o...and I've never gone less than 1:30hr even close to 4hrs...been on this shit since 2014..my limit on capsule is 480 nd table is 675
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by timilehin007(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
emelda86:
Wagbayi awon tramol intakers....una don hear am abi

If u like go dare original TM taker..ur toto go hot for 1 week...
To teach u lesson just dey hungry me
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by ovieigho(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
timilehin007:

Only 200mg u dey fone voltron..225*3 if u knw u knw
lolz
Kuku kill me na..
I know say guys strong ,but some are stronger than the other...

Me don repent tey tey sha
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by emelda86(f): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
timilehin007:

If u like go dare original TM taker..ur toto go hot for 1 week...
To teach u lesson just dey hungry me

Na today yansh dey back u never hear about person wey no dey tire abi, as u take bad na so me self take bad

If I handle you eeh u go know say all women no be dsame you think say I dey do missionary style?

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by timilehin007(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
emelda86:

Na today yansh dey back u never hear about person wey no dey tire abi, as u take bad na so me self take bad

If I handle you eeh u go know say all women no be dsame you think say I dey do missionary style?

Dey there dey run mouth oo..I knw say ur bragging na here e start and end. ..
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by timilehin007(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
ovieigho:
lolz
Kuku kill me na..
I know say guys strong ,but some are stronger than the other...

Me don repent tey tey sha
that kind thing nah lol
Re: How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent by Lordave: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
meobizy:

Lusting over married women gave me an ear infection once.
Guy nawa for you oo
cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day / Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far / Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.