Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) (3277 Views)

11 Week Old Xl American Bully Male For Sale / 12 Week Old Female German Shepherd Pup Available For Sale / Eskimo Pups Available For Booking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by NGMontana(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2018
The headline says it all.

Friendly prices.

60k for the adult female(negotiable)
35k each for pups(negotiable)

Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by donshaize(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2018
No contact
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by NGMontana(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
WhatsApp @81@547672@
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by cruzydal(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by NGMontana(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2018
cruzydal:

You can come pick it up for a reduced price
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by NGMontana(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2018
Female puppy sold.

Adult female and male pup still available.

I can waybill to any state in Nigeria.
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2018
NGMontana:
Female puppy sold.
Adult female and male pup still available.
I can waybill to any state in Nigeria.
You're not an honest person.
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by NGMontana(m): 5:02am On Aug 02, 2018
ImFortress:

You're not an honest person.
What's the meaning of this shit Look send the dog back abeg. I mean it. I'd refund your cash and all.
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2018
NGMontana:
What's the meaning of this shit Look send the dog back abeg. I mean it. I'd refund your cash and all.

You have the guts to quote and reply me.
When I asked for the age of the pup, what did you say, you said 2 months old, meanwhile, your thread says 12 weeks at 11 Jul, how come 3 weeks later your pup is 2 months.

You uploaded cute pictures of puppies, and sent a malnourished puppy, which isn't in the description of your ad.

I talked to you about it, the best you could say is I should send the pup back.

The pup has weak pasterns (which I have almost corrected)
Underfed, hip bone and ribs very visible
the fur is scanty and rough .

How about that for honesty and integrity?
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
How can one own a pup and not know the DOB of his pup? I've been working with guesses
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by NGMontana(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2018
ImFortress:

You have the guts to quote and reply me.
When I asked for the age of the pup, what did you say, you said 2 months old, meanwhile, your thread says 12 weeks at 11 Jul, how come 3 weeks later your pup is 2 months.

You uploaded cute pictures of puppies, and sent a malnourished puppy, which isn't in the description of your ad.

I talked to you about it, the best you could say is I should send the pup back.

The pup has weak pasterns (which I have almost corrected)
Underfed, hip bone and ribs very visible

the fur is scanty and rough .

How about that for honesty and integrity?
Send her back! Can you read at all?
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
NGMontana:

Sure.
First of all, youre paying for the return transport,
22k I paid you.
the 1500 to fro from My place (Agbara) to Park (Sango) for initial pick up
and the 1500 for return delivery.
Should I start with medical bills
vaccinations, deworming, multivitamin to correct the complications and weak pasterns?
Feeding too
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by NGMontana(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
ImFortress:

Sure.
First of all, youre paying for the return transport,
22k I paid you.
the 1500 to fro from My place (Agbara) to Park (Sango) for initial pick up
and the 1500 for return delivery.
Should I start with medical bills
vaccinations, deworming, multivitamin to correct the complications and weak pasterns?
Feeding too
You’d get your money when the dog arrives at my place.

You are making silly demands, I’d return what you paid for the dog, she was vaccinated already, I told you what was wrong with her, you came here talking like I sent you a dead dog.

Don’t stress me because of 20 k abeg. Give me the bus drivers number when you’re ready. I won’t reply whatever you type again, so don’t even bother quoting me. Next time I am hearing from you should be about the dog being returned.

Thank you.
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2018
NGMontana:

You’d get your money when the dog arrives at my place.

You are making silly demands, I’d return what you paid for the dog, she was vaccinated already, I told you what was wrong with her, you came here talking like I sent you a dead dog.

Don’t stress me because of 20 k abeg. Give me the bus drivers number when you’re ready. I won’t reply whatever you type again, so don’t even bother quoting me. Next time I am hearing from you should be about the dog being returned.

Thank you.

You told me nothing, you only said the dog will be fine, that's what you kept saying.
So I should bear the cost, after about 2 weeks plus.

You told me she's been vaccinated, how do you expect me to believe words of your mouth when, ordinary DOB, I asked of, you refused to give me the exact one.
I have a pup with me and I don't know it's date of birth. I'm just here assuming.
If I'm making silly demands, no issues.
Snap her vaccinations record and dob and send to me.
Let this case slide
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by Olayinka777(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
The issue here is very simple.
I have also had a similar experience but mine was not this bad.
If any one told u a puppy/puppies have been vaccinated such puppy/puppies must have a health card that the seller gives to the buyer so as to know which vaccination follows.
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Olayinka777:
The issue here is very simple.
I have also had a similar experience but mine was not this bad.
If any one told u a puppy/puppies have been vaccinated such puppy/puppies must have a health card that the seller gives to the buyer so as to know which vaccination follows.

He didn't give me. I have no details of the said pup and yet im the one saying trash
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
So much for his braggart attitude

Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by Scrooge(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Shoot me! That’s not the same as the advertised pup!

2 Likes

Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ponziskillz: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2018
This is Wicked . I sympathize with you for holding the short end of the stick. going forward if you need to buy a dog online please make sure you do the following.

1 look for someone that will just help you look at the pup before you buy ,if you cannot ask for several pictures and then abruptly as for a video of the dog.
2. ask for the documentation of the dog snapped and sent to you.
3. request for a picture of the dog on the day its to be sent to you ,a picture of the package both open and when closed.
4. do a video chat when he is at the park and make sure he opens the package again.
5. if possible go to the park in your area arrange with the admin office of the park ,they will recommend a driver for you then for a token ask the dog seller to only deliver the dog to him.

atleast you will get a healthy dog that you will spend little or less on.
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
I tire for this guy
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
ImFortress:

Lol
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by redfigure(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Lol
NGMontana is a big big Scam
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by jarrot(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2018
ImFortress:

Bros you get mind keep this kind of dog for house.
I go die of mares anytime I sight it grin

1 Like

Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
jarrot:

Bros you get mind keep this kind of dog for house. I go die of mares anytime I sight it grin
lmao
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by bobiaustine85: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
ImFortress:
. this is unfair!
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by bobiaustine85: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Scrooge:
Shoot me! That’s not the same as the advertised pup!
how can u give a tin like that to some one n still b claiming right? is unfair
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by gwmlogistic: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2018
NGMontana:

If you have any honor in you, you should publicly apologize to the buyer. How can you advertise A and sell B. That's totally fraudulent and you can be prosecuted for that.
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
gwmlogistic:

If you have any honor in you, you should publicly apologize to the buyer. How can you advertise A and sell B. That's totally fraudulent and you can be prosecuted for that.
Save your Ink, the fraudster, NGMONTANA has none, thats why he has refused to show his ugly head
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by dabtee: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
This can nver be a distress sale.dis is purely for 4 profit
Re: Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) by ImFortress(m): 1:34am On Aug 18, 2018
dabtee:
This can nver be a distress sale.dis is purely for 4 profit
Check his profile out, his posts, he's just an ASS.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed / 12 Transparent Animals. / HELP; My Caucasian Puppy Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.