Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached (3515 Views)

Toke Makinwa Melt Hearts As She Slays In A Purple Dress, Says Chasing summer � / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Peterdredd(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-WVFPH9-dWK8/W0W0ncqenUI/AAAAAAAABrg/gh_0ZbT40xAZKhRjPQRnlDpFVVrMv8meACLcBGAs/s1600/blac-chyna-curvy-peterdredd-com.JPG[/img]

Blac Chyna who use to be a melanin goddess seems to have had enough of her dark skin as she is pictured looking so pale..
She is yet to respond to lashes by fans calling her different names for bleaching..

Check what she looks like before

[img]https://4.bp..com/-q5iiw9H03Lc/W0Wz9uUEYbI/AAAAAAAABrc/67x4UMKbrnYB_tUb46RHSuGCR-5xjLp7gCEwYBhgL/s1600/blac-chyna-bleach-peterdredd.jpg[/img]

See new hot pics of her

[img]https://2.bp..com/-L8Mw7H1UTLw/W0W2gcnk3aI/AAAAAAAABr8/u4h1KciXGpsmTPzTaA7ipZxQzPwhbX5xQCLcBGAs/s1600/blac-chyna-bleaches-peterdredd-com.jpg[/img]
Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Peterdredd(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by chicagoPD(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2018
This woman is just disgusting.Everything about her is just fake.fake face,fake nyash, fake smile, fake....I don tire sef for her matter in fact.

7 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Peterdredd(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2018
chicagoPD:
Hmmmm

Lol.. What are you covering?
Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Peterdredd(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2018
Platojoakim:
This woman is just disgusting.Everything about her is just fake.fake face,fake nyash, fake smile, fake....I don tire sef for her matter in fact.
Lol.. Infact what??
Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Auladimeji2: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Peterdredd:
Lol.. Infact what??
her blood is fake

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Peterdredd(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Auladimeji2:
her blood is fake

Ehen. shocked
Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Auladimeji2:
her blood is fake

But you still want to hit dah arsee...
Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Auladimeji2: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
givan:

But you still want to hit dah arsee...
sure
Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by mannatech: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
mattich2:
hi
Hi, wish I stay in Lagos. Do you know anyone based in kaduna who can teach me graphic design?
Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Dollarship(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Peterdredd:

Ehen. shocked
her spirit is fake too grin

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Peterdredd(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dollarship:
her spirit is fake too grin

shocked Her soul nko

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Emilokoiyawon: 3:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Platojoakim:

Abeg me am not complaining...let her spread for me...make I slide in and enjoy my 20 mins of fun.

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by KingLennon(m): 7:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Anything china is fake nah...grin.

2 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curves And Backside In A Purple Gown. Totally Bleached by Peterdredd(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Abeg me am not complaining...let her spread for me...make I slide in and enjoy my 20 mins of fun.

Just like that.. Bad guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Steps Out Looking A Little Different, Swollen! (photos) / Artist Flavour Under Fire After He Was Seen Carrying A Nak3d Plus-sized Woman / Nengi & Kiddwaya Exposed In Toilet, Bbnaija Reunion Gets Hotter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.