Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

As The Matter Dey Hot Oh - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As The Matter Dey Hot Oh (347 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / The Truth Of The Matter / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As The Matter Dey Hot Oh by Bimpsyyyyy: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2018
As the matter dey hot, nah new manual grinder, he grinds it to paste, beans will be smooth for moi moi and Akara, egusi, tomatoes and pepper, okro, ogbono and nko just for 1500, whoeslae also available and if you want to use it for souvenir, it is also available, just whatsapp me on 07051805606 can deliver to all places within Lagos but if wholesale or bulk will deliver nationwide. Thanks

Electric lunch box is always available don't buy food you don't trust again, package your food in the box and warm it whenever you are are ready to eat, it goes for 3000

I also have gas regulator and meter, the meter reads the gas, so you get to know when the gas is almost finished and it won't catch u unexpectedly, it also alert you when the cylinder is leaking and automatically stops the gas flow for safety, it also allow you know if your cylinder is being full up to the normal guage, it goes for 3000

I also have mini pop corn machine, you get to prepare popcorn for your kids at ease at home anytime you want it , it goes for 7500

Just whatsapp me for delivery 07051805606.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Women Discriminate Against Themselves?? / Female Genital Mutilation (fgm); The Myth And The Scary Realities The Myth / Why Are You Still Paying Rent Instead To Own Your House At Flourish Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.