Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Am Obama - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Obama (317 Views)

Grab Your Free Ebook On The Obama Success Secrets / Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama / BarrackĀ obama Pays Tribute To Chinua Achebe & Chimamanda Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Obama by healthfulng: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2018
It is quite not surprising, how time flies like the birds that migrate across continent, and changes face unrecognizable. My name was the first in the world, which rang like bell in the mouth of everyone in the world. Even a village man or woman with no communication gadget around could still remember my name barrack Obama, without losing a word.
Old men and women, young girls and boys in the villages with no television or satellite felt, they have seen him well visualized on their radio. All my favorite radio station, whether BBC or VOA, always each day call my name, if not complementing me, they most always call the last or first name.
My name was the heartbeat, people felt because, I was so extraordinary, unique, charismatic and ready to deliver.it was my charisma that gained me, my reputation to climb up the rank, to the level as the most powerful and important man I the world. From nobody to somebody, young and old people look up to me as their role model.
https://switluv.com/i-am-obama/
Re: I Am Obama by healthfulng: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2018
did you miss obama
Re: I Am Obama by healthfulng: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2018
?

(1) (Reply)

Syncityng Publisher Series: An Interview With Nur-d-din Busari, CEO Of AMABBOOK / I Don't Think Anyone Can Sell Books Without Being A Nomad - Femi Morgan / How To Write First Thing In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.