Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address (1878 Views)

Mail () PHP: How To Send Mail From My PC With PHP? / How Do I Send Mail To My Local Server Dbase? / Php Mail() To Yahoo Inbox Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2010
The email address is gotten through legit means and i am sending them legit messages. I need a tool to send mail to bulk email address. The tool should be cheap and affordable. Anyone know anything should let me know.
Re: Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address by legicash: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2010
i av this tool that will enable you to extract e-mail id's from different location on the web and also a tool that will help you send bulk e-mails. its just 2,500 naira. if you need it call 08088114974. kenny. 9jamoney@gmail.com
Re: Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address by donline: 3:30am On Jun 16, 2010
i have one with me written php
call 08035057766
Re: Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address by emonkey(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
That will be quickly recognised as spamming and I am sure your ISP will close you down within a couple of weeks and you may be prosecuted.
Re: Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address by inf8nity(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
Okay im guessing you want to send emails to ur leads that will later convert to some sales! If that is the case forget about the tools as this will get ur IP banned completely or if u are using a php or asp script, ur hosting a/c will be shut down sooner or later. Another disadvantage with using these tools is that the emails will always end up in the junk mail and never be opened by 90% of the people.

SOLUTION: Invest on Email marketing providers such as http://www.aweber.com/ and http://www.getresponse.com/ you will need some investment but as i said i'm hopin u r doin this for sales or else its a total waste of time. Using these guys will ensure that ur email will 99% of the time end up in your leads inbox thus getting read. Since emails coming from their IPS are normally not considered as SPAM.
Re: Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address by Gbadsman(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2010
Visit https://www.ShopinNaira.com You can buy domains and hosting and pay thru interswitch debit card

email me: gbade@shopinNaira.com
Re: Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address by ebus511: 12:17am On Sep 22, 2013
i create and sell sure inbox webmail,php mailer and smtp and other tools.
ebus411@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Online Ethical Hacking Tools / *NEW* Get Facebook, Gmail Password Easily Now / Wordpress Site And Naija Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.