Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Mail () PHP: How To Send Mail From My PC With PHP? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mail () PHP: How To Send Mail From My PC With PHP? (1059 Views)

Pls Help Can't Send Mail With My Mail.com / Tool To Send Mail To Bulk Email Address / How Do I Send Mail To My Local Server Dbase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mail () PHP: How To Send Mail From My PC With PHP? by RuuDie(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2011
Please I need to know how to configure the email (SMTP/SMTP port) settings on my PC to enable me write scripts that will send emails to a distribution list using the mail().
Re: Mail () PHP: How To Send Mail From My PC With PHP? by dhtml1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2011
What you need is phpmailer5. Look for it on sourceforge. Or send me an email asap

Next, you create an smtp account on your website's cpanel or administrative area, you will now configure
the phpmailer5 to use smtp and that way, you can now actually send email from your localhost or anywhere
to any email address on the web.
The only thing is, you will need to be connected to internet at that time.
Re: Mail () PHP: How To Send Mail From My PC With PHP? by binkabir(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2011
there is a very simple class that can do that for you www.spoon-library.com
Re: Mail () PHP: How To Send Mail From My PC With PHP? by dhtml1(m): 12:41am On Oct 16, 2011
So now you got 2 options
Re: Mail () PHP: How To Send Mail From My PC With PHP? by RuuDie(m): 5:50am On Oct 16, 2011
dhtml .:

So now you got 2 options

yeah. . . .thanx. i'll send you an email.
Re: Mail () PHP: How To Send Mail From My PC With PHP? by binkabir(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Own A Website With Corporate Email And Sms Etc For Just #29,999 / . / Bulk SMS Not Delivering To MTN Numbers In PH. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.