Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage (26271 Views)

Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? / Be Lu'creative, Be Job Ready, Be Economy Fit, Be Wise, Attend This May Marathon / 10 Tips Job-seekers Must Follow If They Want To Get A Meaningful Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by xtian234(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2018
Blingchinny:
I don't care if they use any third party. Why will such a BIG company like those be using Third party.
If Nestle, Nigeria Brewery, Coca Cola FMN etc can advertise on their website even though they will still use other companies like Dragnet to conduct exams, Why can't Cadbury, 7up etc.
They want me to keep buying Bournvita, etc, but they cannot give me an opportunity even IT nah war. I don't care about the quality of their product, I will just NEVER BUY them! I used to be a great fan of Viju and Bournvita, but after I saw what they really are, I have bought SENSE into my brains...
I AM NOW WISE!

You are on point ...I need to do same...
Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by lexy2014: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
You're taking out your pain on the wrong people tongue

Those ones that you chase out of your shop are contract staffs tongue

The company doesn't even give a f about that tongue
at least he made an effort. He isn't just suffering & smiling
Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by lexy2014: 6:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Treasuredlove:
interns do get noticed too. There are entry level jobs there too. Just make use of it well with an open mind and I guarantee you a good story at the end of the day. Job hunting isn't easy, it isn't easy at all...sometimes after an interview back then, I will cry myself home. You just need to keep trying....ignore the negatives, keep trying
it is d keep trying that is d issue
Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by SAMBARRY: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2018
lexy2014:
at least he made an effort. He isn't just suffering & smiling
LMAO like the organization will know and even if they know, like they'll give a Fk tongue
Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by lexy2014: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
LMAO like the organization will know and even if they know, like they'll give a Fk tongue
same thing we are saying. D guy just didn't sit down saying cause they won't give a fvck, I won't do anything. Its his own way of protesting. I salute him 4 that. He has started his own mass movement. Every big fire starts with a small spark. When people refuse 2 take action cause like u said d organization will not no & will not give a fvck, is what fela called suffering & smiling.
Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by SAMBARRY: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2018
lexy2014:
same thing we are saying. D guy just didn't sit down saying cause they won't give a fvck, I won't do anything. Its his own way of protesting. I salute him 4 that. He has started his own mass movement. Every big fire starts with a small spark. When people refuse 2 take action cause like u said d organization will not no & will not give a fvck, is what fela called suffering & smiling.
I get you, but understand this. These guys he took out his frustration on are CONTRACT STAFF. MEANING THRYRE TRMPORARY STAFF WITH NO COMMITMENT OR STAKE IN THE COMPANY. they do not represent the company or her interests. These are victims of unemployment that just fell into the hands of slave masters called employers of labor LOOKING FOR THEIR DAILY BREAD and to get THeir daily bread, they have to run errands for their employers,which was what they were doing

Do you get my point. It's like a madam sending her house help on an errand to get something and when she got there she was insulted, embarrassed or brutalized, would she care? No she won't because she's a temporary slave labourer.
Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by lexy2014: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I get you, but understand this. These guys he took out his frustration on are CONTRACT STAFF. MEANING THRYRE TRMPORARY STAFF WITH NO COMMITMENT OR STAKE IN THE COMPANY[b]. they do not represent the company or her interests. [/b]These are victims of unemployment that just fell into the hands of slave masters called employers of labor LOOKING FOR THEIR DAILY BREAD and to get THeir daily bread, they have to run errands for their employers,which was what they were doing

Do you get my point. It's like a madam sending her house help on an errand to get something and when she got there she was insulted, embarrassed or brutalized, would she care? No she won't because she's a temporary slave labourer.
every staff is a representative of d organization they work. They might not have any stake in terms of investment, but while they are there, they represent their organization one way or another. D contract staff u mentioned make money 4 their organization. Let's say they make 1000naira per month. D company is likely going to take 95% of that. Now if u cut off that 95% from a large percentage of suffering & smiling staff, it will affect d organization big time. D contract staff will suffer, but d big guys will suffer d most cause they will loose their investments eventually. D contract staff will move on but not so 4 those who have investments probably made from bank loans&life savings
Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by blackgold2018(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2018
okwabayi:
All these jambites on this forum will not kill me.

7up is a product of The Coca Cola Company so you can thank me later for removing it from your list. Secondly, the answer was already given in the second comment so why is this on frontpage again?
7up a product of coca cola. REALLY! In Kelvin Hart's voice. And two ignoramus liked your comment
Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by oluwayimika123: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ugosample:

don't be discouraged

Keep trudging on

Winners NEVER QUIT, and I think you are one

At least you were able to make it past the hurdles, it's the Naiha factor that failed you

Thanx bro.
This actually mean a lot to me

1 Like

Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by Ugosample(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
oluwayimika123:

Thanx bro. This actually mean a lot to me

no p

Keep moving on o
Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage by Jonakez(m): 4:33am On Jul 14, 2018
romenna:
Set up ur company and employ pipo na.
U nor be human being

STOP THAT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here / Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State / Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.