Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (3821 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2010
Monica Blundell  is a chanel runway model
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by spikedcylinder: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2010
Unfortunately, google images have nothing on her. Care to help with more photos?
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by Kunbee: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2010
Not really
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2010
Monica Blundell
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2010
grin ;Du
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by Kunbee: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2010
SHe looks sleepy, the pics are not good at all undecided
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2010
ohh maybe  ?
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2010
Kunbee:

SHe looks sleepy, the pics are not good at all undecided

Sleepy ke? I think she looks like Buddha. Very unflattering photos.
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
ha
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2010
Very unflattering photos
unflattering, it means I don't look good in that dress
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by Kunbee: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
So she is you
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2010
ha
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2010
ah what's up
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by Travelista(f): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
Is the baby pic photoshopped? It looks weird. And, sorry, hun: Monica's nowhere near 'the most beautiful girl in the world'.
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by iice(f): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2010
runway model with no pics undecided
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by spikedcylinder: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2010
Am I the only one really freaked out by these photos?
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2010
By the way, does she have a nose?
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by favouredjb(f): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2010
she's just an average looking woman,not appealing at all,mayb its the pics
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2010
hnh
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by meggieblac: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2010
Not the most beautiful woman in the world.
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2010
agree one of the ,
[b]amazing eyes[/b]by www.ilike.com/artists/monica-blundell/

Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2010
she is beautiful cool i think she is not the most beautiful woman in the world but she is one of the most
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by iice(f): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2010
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2010
looks like but i saw monica in chanel5 show[deal or no deal] smiley www.chanel.com
other girl is shadi robin i don't know who is she but some photo of shadi robin is monica blundell cool
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by beyonceug: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2010
but i understand now wink
Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by chinedumo(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2011
beyonce_ug:

but i understand now wink

what is it u dont know that u understand now?

Re: Monica Blundell: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World by Nakele(f): 3:45pm On May 02, 2011
oh, what rubbish!!!!!!!!! wheres the beauty here,,,,,,,eish maan

(1) (Reply)

Why Compare Iyanya With Peter Okoye? Ridiculous (pics) / I Am Not HIV Positive --Cossy Orjiakor / Actress Nadia Buari Uploads Wearing Jim Iyke Shirts In Bedroom[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.