Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Help- In A Job Dilenma - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help- In A Job Dilenma (328 Views)

Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. / HELP!! IN DEPT AND OFFICIALLY DECLARING BANKRUPTCY. / Help!! In Need Of A Good PPA At Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help- In A Job Dilenma by lify44(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hello guys, please i need help and counsel from you guys most especially those in the banking sector. I work in an agriculture company where i earn pretty okay, at least i am comfortable with my monthly salary. So i got this bank job as a permanent staff in one of the leading banks in nigeria and will start training school by september. I heard that nowadays even those NOT posted to the marketing departments all have targets. Please i would love to hear from bankers in the house so ill know what i am up against when the time comes...i am pretty sure i will be in operations so im wondering how i am supposed to source for funds when i will spend my whole day working in the bank or the targets for those in operations dont involve monetary targets. Thanks for your responses guys
Re: Help- In A Job Dilenma by enemachris(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
My brother , am not trying to scare you though, but i must tell you that banking job is very tedious these days, most especially if you are in operation. The target is killing bro, and the market is already saturated. My gal and one of my friend are even planning to resign as am talking to you. Both of them are in operation. You will not have time for yourself at all. You are lucky that you are into agriculture, why not continue with your stuff and build a future for your self. At least these one is your personal business. A colleague of mine with a six digit salary resign and went into agriculture 3 years ago, and today the guy is doing very well. Another thing you have yo know is that, banking job is not secured. So you have to put all these factors into consideration. Pls dnt mind my errors, typing frm d office, i hope these helps . Please dont try what you will regretting.
Re: Help- In A Job Dilenma by lify44(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
thank you

(1) (Reply)

(job Vacancy) Client Experience Officer At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) / Guidelines For The Forthcoming Exxonmobil Recruitment 2018/19 / Sobic Microfinance Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.