Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Help!! In Need Of A Good PPA At Ogun State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!! In Need Of A Good PPA At Ogun State (666 Views)

Full Time Teacher Is Needed At Ogun State With Free Accommodation / Test Invite To GZ Industries Limited At Ogun State / Good Day, pay Attention To The Attendance Register Attend Your PPA At All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! In Need Of A Good PPA At Ogun State by areson: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
I recently relocated to Ogun state from Adamawa state. At the moment, I'm in need of a ppa. I graduated from the University of ilorin with a first class in Agricultural Engineering. I'll be glad if anyone could be of help. Thank you
Re: Help!! In Need Of A Good PPA At Ogun State by Benbelor(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
It Depends on the field you want to be in then the area. You can stay in Abeokuta, Otta and environs. Since you redeployed you can visit companies and schools and ask if they need Corp members. Or visit old corpers(some in family houses) and ask if their PPAs need new intakes.. that's how it works.

Best of luck lad! Ekabo!

1 Like

Re: Help!! In Need Of A Good PPA At Ogun State by areson: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Benbelor:
It Depends on the field you want to be in then the area. You can stay in Abeokuta, Otta and environs. Since you redeployed you can visit companies and schools and ask if they need Corp members. Or visit old corpers(some in family houses) and ask if their PPAs need new intakes.. that's how it works.

Best of luck lad! Ekabo!

Thank you
Re: Help!! In Need Of A Good PPA At Ogun State by oduz: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Bailey Bedrock College needs a Corper who can teach Further Maths & Technical Drawing ....
They have accomodation within the school premises at GRA Ijebu Ode, near Dipo Dina Stadium
Re: Help!! In Need Of A Good PPA At Ogun State by areson: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
oduz:
Bailey Bedrock College needs a Corper who can teach Further Maths & Technical Drawing ....
They have accomodation within the school premises at GRA Ijebu Ode, near Dipo Dina Stadium

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Write An Ebook, This Is For You / Jiuhejiumall Now In Nigeria / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.