Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k (1310 Views)

Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / How To Get A Job Even If You Have Employment Gaps / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by Bintabisiriyu: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abeg mek una epp me
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by ahamonyeka(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Abeg mek una epp me
where do you stay?
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by Bintabisiriyu: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
ahamonyeka:
where do you stay?

Gbagada
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by Bintabisiriyu: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
ahamonyeka:
where do you stay?

Gbagada
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by ahamonyeka(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Gbagada
if it is cleaning job an you stay at hbagada why don't you try draiklinas ?
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by Bintabisiriyu: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
ahamonyeka:
if it is cleaning job an you stay at hbagada why don't you try draiklinas ?

You no dey see well, i mean I want to get employed in a company to work as a cleaner janitor and collect salary at the month end
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by ahamonyeka(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

You no dey see well, i mean I want to get employed in a company to work as a cleaner janitor and collect salary at the month end
what do you think am talking about ?you need a job as a janitor to earn salary and am telling the place to do that this is where before as a janitorial supervisor before getting another and you are telling me that I no dey see well.in fact you are very stupid for using this word so I have done bad to direct you where you can the job ? I wish I can see you face to face then I will tell you am not your father's equal useless children infiltrating nairaland.
Bintabisiriyu:

Bintabisiriyu:

what do you think am talking about ?you need a job as a janitor to earn salary and am telling the place to do that this is where before as a janitorial supervisor before getting another and you are telling me that I no dey see well.in fact you are very stupid for using this word so I have done bad to direct you where you can the job ? I wish I can see you face to face then I will tell you am not your father's equal useless children infiltrating nairaland. common get out of my mention before I do a very thorough findings about you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by yommyk222(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oga just release no be only u need work, if u need work so that badly i will advise u to try some security company around u.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by Bintabisiriyu: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
ahamonyeka:
what do you think am talking about ?you need a job as a janitor to earn salary and am telling the place to do that this is where before as a janitorial supervisor before getting another and you are telling me that I no dey see well.in fact you are very stupid for using this word so I have done bad to direct you where you can the job ? I wish I can see you face to face then I will tell you am not your father's equal useless children infiltrating nairaland. what do you think am talking about ?you need a job as a janitor to earn salary and am telling the place to do that this is where before as a janitorial supervisor before getting another and you are telling me that I no dey see well.in fact you are very stupid for using this word so I have done bad to direct you where you can the job ? I wish I can see you face to face then I will tell you am not your father's equal useless children infiltrating nairaland. common get out of my mention before I do a very thorough findings about you.
my

No vex sir, where e dey
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by Vikzywhyt(m): 1:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Interested applicant should contact Vickroon consult via 09076431227.

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by kellz0(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2018
You dey beg for work with bad mouth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by flyca: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2018
See, cleaning job requires minimum of SSCE with go.... (good grades - I guess)

So why will SSCE be the minimum requirement for being the President of a country with a population of at least 180million children of God? undecided

And even at that, na F-F-F full the result he presented.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by Mekailo(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2018
yommyk222:
Oga just release no be only u need work, if u need work so that badly i will advise u to try some security company around u.
How do one go about this,am interested in the security job and i stay in lag.Hint me bro.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by Bintabisiriyu: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Vikzywhyt:
Interested applicant should contact Vickroon consult via 09076431227.

Na agent??
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by yommyk222(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Mekailo:

How do one go about this,am interested in the security job and i stay in lag.Hint me bro.

Pm me or contact me via signature
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With A Cleaner Job, Even If Na Just 20k by Mekailo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
yommyk222:

Pm me or contact me via signature

(1) (Reply)

NPCC Recruitment 2019 /2020 | 310 Positions - Apply Here / Fitter At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Entry Level / Vacancies For Accounting & Allied Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.