Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy (36739 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by lonelydora: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
iahmed:
End time pastors

He maybe saying the truth. Remember Noah and Elijah in the bible? That's if you read the bible.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by onmyowncj: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Religion and politics is not compactible,clergy into politics is religious prostitution,.Jesus rejected being king said his kingdom is not part of this world.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by AlienRobot: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Check my signature
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by infonnews5: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
HAD I KNOWN - A STORY BY DASILVA

SOURCE: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1579/had-i-known-a-story-by-dasilva#latest

She was feeling angst and frantically awaited a cab on that fateful evening. While at the bustop, a young man approached her and asked her for directions to the nearest first bank in the locality. The got talking and then after exchange numbers. The next day, onochie called her and got to know her name was benatia, she was invited to a lunch date which she declined. Three days later, after a couple of persuasive phone calls, she accepted to visit him in his hotel room, the next day being Friday.
On getting to the hotel, she was treated to a sumptuous meal meant for a queen and he invited her to come and relax in his room. As they were discussing, Benatia told him she was a fashion designer in South Africa, but she came back to Nigeria for a business trip, While Onochie told her he was an importer, and he was on vacation. He promised to give her a million naira to help her in her fashion designing business if she agrees to have sex with him and she agreed to the proposal. After the earthshattering marathon of sex, onochie used a white handkerchief to clean her private part and ultimately wrote her a cheque of 1Million Naira.
She left the hotel room with a single thought “yes, mission accomplished” while Onochie also had the same thought running through his mind. That night by 12am, Onochie presented the discharge of his latest victim to the grand master for their ritual
When Monday came, Benatia rushed to her bank to cash out the cheque only for her to find out that it was a bounced cheque, only to find out it was a bounced cheque, Similarly Onochie had been felling feverish, tired and itching in various parts of his body since Saturday and decided to run some tests in the hospital. When the results came out, the doctor gave him the news, he felt light headed and fainted. On waking up, he had tears running down his cheek with regret saying “had I known, I wouldn’t have slept with her, now I have Aids”
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Legalese(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lol. I wonder what the pastor hoped to achieve by telling his members. No sense. Instead of telling them something like they should be careful with their kids cos 'state politicians ' are starting to kidnap for rituals, he's there forming blunt speaker. I hope he has a good lawyer though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
AG is already in a lot of "internal " trouble already. This one is another.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
BabaIbo:
Atiku for President 2019

Atiku is a thief and most importantly, he's a Fulani man, our president being a Fulani is a luxury we cannot afford for the next 5 years

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by KAM3KAZI: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
That wasn't a good move undecided
Him for melo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by IAmAmbrose(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
End time pastor in an end time country prophesying end time prophecy about an end time governor in an end time country ruled by an end time president
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by IAmAmbrose(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Afamed: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
lonelydora:
It's not a crime to prophecy
Yes my brother, but when your prophecy has a tendency to be a threat to peaceful existing of people.It becomes a crime not only to God but also to humanity.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by balayoflife(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
funny enough I am a bonafide member of AGC
available for sale is an IFA W50L Mobile Truck it contains generator and all working tools call Emmanuel 07068866162 or 08184348211

Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
yazach:
Christian should stop going to church it is not biblical.

When you guys realize this fact, then you will be free from bondage

Lol, coming from a mumuslim.

I guess anything Christianity dey give you people sleepless night.

Face your Allah and his dead prophet. Mumu.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
funny how people believe these BS prophecies if/when they fit their narrow minded agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Switruth: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
In Bible days people were arrested. What played out then will play out now because God is God all the time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by GavelSlam: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbour.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Switruth:
In Bible days people were arrested. What played out then will play out now because God is God all the time.

as i said, people using only what fit their selfish agenda, when it comes to religion.

btw, do you know that stoning of people, murder, infanticide etc was the norm in biblical times?! when was the last time you stoned a sinner?
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vinstel:
Can this pastor swear that it was God that revealed all those things he said to him? Let him face the music for his utterances, If it was God that truly sent him, the same God will deliver him but if it wasn't God then Mr. Man, you don enter be that
Can you swear it was not God that revealed it to him angry
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by mybestlove(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
BUT THE PROPHESY IS NOT FAKE. ROCHAS, ARE YOU NOT A RITUALIST?

CALL A SPADE A SPADE, ROCHAS IS A RITUALIST, WE ALL KNOW IT.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Zenithpeak(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Joelsblog:

Operatives of the Imo State Police Command have arrested a pastor in the Assemblies of God Church in Owerri , Chukwuma Okezuo , for allegedly giving prophecies against the state Governor , Rochas Okorocha, during a church service .

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr . Andrew Enwerem , who paraded the cleric before newsmen on Tuesday , accused him of prophesying during last Sunday’s church service in the Urratta area of Owerri .

The pastor was alleged to have said in his prophecy that the governor was recruiting young boys in the state with the sole aim of kidnapping children between zero and 10 years for ritual purposes .

The police spokesperson said the pastor prophesied that Governor Okorocha was allegedly engaging in the ritual exercises towards the 2019 governorship election in the state .

He added that the “false prophecy” was capable of causing rancour and panic in the state .

“I parade before you one acclaimed pastor , Chukwuma Okezuo , of Assemblies of God Church . He was arrested during a church service last Sunday at Owaelu Urratta over false prophecies against the person of the Governor of Imo State , Rochas Okorocha.

“The suspect , while on the pulpit , made false prophecies against the governor that he was recruiting young boys to be kidnapping children between zero and 10 years for ritual purposes . He falsely prophesied that the governor was engaging in the ritual purposes with the sole aim of winning the 2019 governorship election and therefore asked the congregation to pray .

JoelsBlog

Can somebody please help differentiate between PROPHECY and REVELATION.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Donpenny(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Delusion of grandeur, he is probably suffering from schizophrenia lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Baawaa:
The pastor did not apply wisdom,who don't know that our politicians are ritualists
The pastor was blunt and raw
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
yazach:
Christian should stop going to church it is not biblical.

When you guys realize this fact, then you will be free from bondage
It is biblical for Christians to gather together in an assembly ( church ). Ref: Heb 12:25
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
eyeview:
I have a feeling that he's right in that prophecy.
If his prophecy is from God, then nothing will come out of his arrest.
The guy don expose dat governor yansh
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by yazach: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It is biblical for Christians to gather together in an assembly ( church ). Ref: Heb 12:25
Stop lying church is not mentioned in the Bible.

The verse does not in anyway referring to as church
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by yazach: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol[s], coming from a mumuslim.

I guess anything Christianity dey give you people sleepless night.

Face your Allah and his dead prophet. Mumu.
[/s]

No you got it wrong just tell me with prove that church is biblical.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
yazach:

Stop lying church is not mentioned in the Bible.

The verse does not in anyway referring to as church
Mr are you OK? When people gather to pray what is it called?
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by FitnesScientist: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Arrest him.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by yazach: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Mr are you OK? When people gather to pray what is it called?

You should answer the question

Show me where Jesus and the disciples attend church
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by delishpot: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mothers if you like, let down your guard.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
yazach:

You should answer the question

Show me where Jesus and the disciples attend church
You should ask yourself what is a church? Don't tell a church is a building because it is not. Research on the true meaning of church to understand better. Yes Jesus attended church service during his ministration
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by yazach: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You should ask yourself what is a church? Don't tell a church is a building because it is not. Research on the true meaning of church to understand better. Yes Jesus attended church service during his ministration

No Wonder it's very easy for pastors to dupe you of tithe offspring first seed

You can't give us unequivocal statement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman / Where In The Bible was it Recorded As Sin To Marry Two Wives / What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.