Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) (31972 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israel Foils 'october 7-style' Terror Attack In Raid On Jenin Hospital(photos) / IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by cabilla(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Oga.thailand worse pass naija
u sure
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by lielbree: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
breakeven:
d
Lie from the pit of hell. Nigeria can only be compared to Afghanistan and Pakistan because of what aboki has turned it to. Killing field.
I don't know about Afghanistan but Pakistan can never be compared to Nigeria pls. Pakistan is more like Thailand and Indonesia.

Nigeria is fast becoming irrelevant even in Africa....

Read the article Africa is leaving Nigeria behind.
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by newbie2018: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
he leads, he dribbles, he scores... he is hazardous
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aaronsrod:

This fools are praying to false idols and demonic spirits.
They will bring curses and judgement on the people and country.
They need Jesus!!
mumu of the year!
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
lielbree:

Will you keep quite!

Even Uganda is better than Nigeria angry

lielbree:

I don't know about Afghanistan but Pakistan can never be compared to Nigeria pls. Pakistan is more like Thailand and Indonesia.

Nigeria is fast becoming irrelevant even in Africa....

Read the article Africa is leaving Nigeria behind.
lielbree:

Will you keep quite!

Even Uganda is better than Nigeria angry

Well.i don't argue with people.but u can as well package your documents and relocate to Uganda or Thailand and let's know how fr
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Afonja007:
thailand wey dey feed you rice worst past naija with northern nigeria?ve you been to north before?go to north then you will know somalia is dubai grin grin

Apart from rice .what else do they have pls
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Afonja007:
thailand wey dey feed you rice worst past naija with northern nigeria?ve you been to north before?go to north then you will know somalia is dubai grin grin

People should understand one village can't be used determine what a country should look like.

When lekki flood happened .I saw lots of bashing on Lagos government.this and that

Japan had flood that killed over 200.
We Nigerians no see that.

China too this week.

If u followed the news.u should be able to see their roads and houses in that village

What am trying to say is.
As we get north we dey bad.thailand get their own north wey bad

1 Like

Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by magnifx6(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
thank God for their life.
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
It's the dead diver that pains me. He died while trying to save others. Who knows, he might have his own kids too, this life sha!
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by Afonja007: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Apart from rice .what else do they have pls
you see why is good for people like you to travel to other countries atimes, GOD gave your country oil for free but your country can not manage it if your country cant not manage oil is it rice they farm very well ?ogbeni thailand receives close 18 million tourist visitors every year do you know what that is?they re 68 million in population still their economy is bigger than nigeria of 200 million people

1 Like

Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by MrGoogle88: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aaronsrod:

This fools are praying to false idols and demonic spirits.

They will bring curses and judgement on the people and country.

They need Jesus!!

What has Jesus done for our naija? U no see how beautiful their school and hospital looks? And how life is valued over there? In naija those kids would be used for herdsmen meat, maybe it’s you who needs their gods. grin

1 Like

Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by chiedozie198100: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
nobody is telling us how they ended up in the cave in the first place.
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by lielbree: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Well.i don't argue with people.but u can as well package your documents and relocate to Uganda or Thailand and let's know how fr
Sentiment as usual. Typical Nigerian. Instead of us to work on our nation we choose sentiment
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by bubu2019: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Oga.thailand worse pass naija
you!!!! are!!! stupid!!!!. no apologies
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by Aaronsrod: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gordonz07:
Did their prayers work

Yes.

They preyed to Satan.

May God have His mercy on their country.
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by almakiyyun(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]how will your leader care when all you know how to do is giving your leaders bad names. What goes around comes around.
Alphafeezay:
This is a country that cares for her citizens.

Not Nigeria where our leaders don't care!!!
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by iukpe: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
See hospital?
See school?

Nigeria is a real SHYTE HOLE! embarassed

Just what I noticed ooo! my brother. Our idiot government have no plans for this country. Government who budgets billions for diesel to power generators at the National assembly and send their children to foreign schools and hospitals are the ones we are upholding.
If you check, the giant pump is also made in Thailand.
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
bujebudanu1:

They didn't specify if that school na public or private.

Hospital yapa
School yapa wey better pass that here for naija.

Na bad leaders . Bad people and bad media dey kill us for naija

That hospital is just like the mother and child hospital in akure when it was new but politics.and mismanagement don change the look of the hospital
bro for updates, pls don't mention mother child hospital in Akure now, is a shit now, I happen to know their cmd,
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
dancok:
bro for updates, pls don't mention mother child hospital in Akure now, is a shit now, I happen to know their cmd,

I actually stated that wen mother and child was still new
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
dancok:

We shouldn't because of bad government paint Nigeria bad.

There are lots of teaching hospitals wey better far far for this country not to talk of privates
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by LaudableXX: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
bujebudanu1:

We shouldn't because of bad government paint Nigeria bad.

There are lots of teaching hospitals wey better far far for this country not to talk of privates
Please Oga, name all the Naija teaching hospitals that are better than the one shown in that Thailand picture. Just name them...we are waiting! angry Because it appears you have not been admitted into any one before, otherwise you would not be here defending the indefensible.
Re: First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) by tck2000(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=Mrojoshua post=69287962][/quote] lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured / Vladimir Putin Falls On His Face During Hockey Game (video) / Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.