Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce (4403 Views)

See The Age Different Between Jay-z And Beyonce (photo) / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by ChiomaTCS: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
With a Net Worth of $900 Million, Kylie Jenner is now richer than her sister Kim Kardashian and Beyonce.
Kylie Jenner, ranks No 27 on Forbes richest self-made American women with a net worth of $900 Million. She ranked ahead of her sister Kim kardashian-West who is at No. 57 with $350 Million and Beyoncé at No. 53 With $355 Million.

The 20-Year old’s net worth has skyrocketed beyond that of her siblings thanks to the success of Kylie Cosmetics. According to Forbes, Kylie Jenner is the youngest richest self-made woman in America, the next older person on the list is 47-Year old Sara Blakely, and the average age of people above her on the list is 66 years.

Kylie is now on track to become the Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever, ahead of Mark Zuckerberg who became a billionaire at age 23.
Kylie Jenner leveraged her massive social media following to build a cosmetic read more http://www.tcsnaija.com/2018/07/11/kylie-jenner-is-now-the-27th-richest-selfmade-woman-in-the-united-states/

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by ND1243: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Babyforever(f): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
When will my call be answered ? Man I know get.... Money I know get embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Jhayson(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
coolnice
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Homeboiy: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
If Na naija babe now
everyone will tag her olosho

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Babyforever(f): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
If Na naija babe now
You just called her angry

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
She's blessed from heavens above.

What a lucky girl!

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by memories1(f): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wow! She was really born lucky.
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Naijawebmaster: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Still damn suprised!
Congrats to her.
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Erums(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Babyforever:

Dey advertise
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Muzanga(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
If she was Nigerian now all these nairaland small boys with inferiority complex will start calling her ashawo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Martinez19(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Muzanga:
If she was Nigerian now all these nairaland small boys with inferiority complex will start calling her ashawo.
Don't mind them. When some people can't have something precious that their age mates have, they try to downtalk it or launch an ad hominim attack.

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Muzanga:
There's no way a woman would become this rich as an ashewo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by andray12(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Babyforever:
but ur poocee dey sha

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2018
How come she is controlling that kind of money
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by ruggedtimi(m): 1:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Omo! If kylie wear pink 70% of american slay queens go wear pink! Why she no get $900mill. Kudos
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Luukasz(m): 1:44am On Jul 12, 2018
According to dictionary.com, Self-made means having succeeded in life unaided.

Used in a sentence: [s]Forbes says that Kylie Jenner is a self-made woman. [/s]

Besides how come Messi and Ronaldo who have been earning over 300,000 pounds per week for more than 5 years now, also with many top notch endorsement deals are not close to billions of dollars and kylie jenner who only created a cosmetics company that we haven't even heard of is worth close to a billion. Forget the tax Messi and Ronaldo pays, you will also pay tax in the states.

Even rhianna with her Fenty beauty and music sales/endorsement deals doesn't worth up to 250mill and one 20yr old chick with an unknown career whatsoever is worth 900mill.

Forbes can lie and only gullible ones will believe this lies when we all know the kardashians can do anything to gain fame and attention.

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Luukasz(m): 1:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
If Na naija babe now

Is it a lie, is olosho business not what 60-70% of Nigerian babes do even the yeyebrities fucck around with senators, governors just to make a living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Luukasz(m): 1:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Muzanga:
If you are not an ashewo you dont have to give a toss when all these nairaland small boys with inferiority complex calls her an ashewo. Dey your lane abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by okwabayi(m): 4:01am On Jul 12, 2018
There's a lesson here: try your hand at a business and/or skill, it may later become your cash cow. I remember when she first thought up the business. It was just a playful idea. See it now only two years later. I didn't know she sold cheap cosmetics if not for the BBC analyst, I always assumed they were sold at a premium.
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Dacronym(m): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2018
okwabayi:
There's a lesson here: try your hand at a business and/or skill, it may later become your cash cow. I remember when she first thought up the business. It was just a playful idea. See it now only two years later. I didn't know she sold cheap cosmetics if not for the BBC analyst, I always assumed they were sold at a premium.
Kylie Jenner? Which Business Idea exactly is that?
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by DONADAMS(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2018
how come I'm finding it hard to believe..... she get money pass jayz?
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by jareo: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2018
DONADAMS:
how come I'm finding it hard to believe..... she get money pass jayz?
yes boss....i did 2 hours of research so i wouldnt have to believe it ......but alas she is....... she get money pieces.........i did my reasearch and i saw it's been 3 years since she started raking hundreds of millions per year since then...... now she just a hundred shy of a billion
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2018
If she was born in naija now she would have just been a sophisticated olosho...naija can kill dreams sha!

meanwhile check my signature for ur sophisticated articles on any niche. Is it email marketing campaigns or PRs I got it all covered.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by DONADAMS(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2018
jareo:

yes boss....i did 2 hours of research so i wouldnt have to believe it ......but alas she is....... she get money pieces.........i did my reasearch and i saw it's been 3 years since she started raking hundreds of millions per year since then...... now she just a hundred shy of a billion
wow...this is interesting...small girl like her
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by ElRapido: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message(check my signature) now I have a special package to ease your burden and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Muzanga(f): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Luukasz:

If you are not an ashewo you dont have to give a toss when all these nairaland small boys with inferiority complex calls her an ashewo. Dey your lane abeg.
na the same brothel them post me and ur mama.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Muzanga:

Aren't you a small girl? Everyone knows that Nigerian celebrities are undercover ashawos so stop that trash
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Luukasz(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Muzanga:
na the same brothel them post me and my mama.
Thank God say una no deny say ur toto na public toilet.
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by Munzy14(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Good one!. no mind African slay queens, Most have millions following them on social media, but can't even think about a legal way of obtaining even if it's just half of their followers.
Rather they keep posting shot vids with tongue out or flowers on head to gather useless likes.
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by mayowaye(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Who sees this her above pics resembling THEA QUEEN from the series ARROW?
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Now Richer Than Her Sister Kim Kardashian And Beyonce by irunoko(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
ND1243:
undecided
envy and hate will not help your ministry

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Tease Her Fan On A Str!pper Pole (see Photo) / Heidi Klum Will Make You Enjoy / Video & Pic: Checkout Spotless Skin Of Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.