Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Fatherless Lady Cries Out After Her Uncle Brutalized Her In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatherless Lady Cries Out After Her Uncle Brutalized Her In Abuja (454 Views)

Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatherless Lady Cries Out After Her Uncle Brutalized Her In Abuja by weIMPORT: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
A 26-year-old lady who lost her father at a young age and had to live with her relatives, has cried out after her uncle allegedly brutalized her in Abuja.

The lady identified as Maimuna Muhammed revealed that her father's relatives took all they had after her father died and her mother was forced to move back to her family with her children.

She then decided to stand against the cruel act of her uncle and his family which led to him assaulting her and causing bodily injuries on her.

Sharing photos of her bruised skin and the uncle who battered her, Maimuna wrote:

Today I wanted to write about my late dad then this happened to me...

I am 26years old and my ucle (mums youngest brother) did this to me. I lost my dad at d age of 3 that's in 1995 in a ghastly motor accident, like the typical African ways that seemed like culture my dads family took everything from us, and my mums abandoned with five of us.

I am d last... To cut d whole story short we've lived our lives being grateful to my mums family for accepting us as my mum didn't re-marry even though she was 100% responsible for our school fee, feeding, clothing ...

Fatherless lady cries out after her uncle brutalized her in Abuja (photos) lailasnews 4

All of this has been with a lot of challanges , we've watched our mum took no decision for us without her immediate families consent, we've watched our mum been insulted by the wives of her brothers and we did or said nothing, we've watched her step sis and her children said and did ugly things to her and we said nor did nothing just so we will not be labelled as ungrateful people.

But today I was beating this much by my mums younger brother, the one who lived under our roof while my dad was still alive and even after his death, one that all d days his lived with us he has never helped my mum carry a cup of water??

WHY because i stood for my mum, because I said enough is enough 23years of tolerance is enough cos my mum takes it no matter what as she loves her siblings dearly but the revers is the case.

The person that did this to me is 36years old, a man I learned money wen he needs, a man that calls me late at night to make him quick nuddles and I did..., I man that also beats his girlfriend that has paid his school fee several times.

I know my social status but I just have to post this as if it concerns my mother I will put my life on the line and this will not stop me. The man that did this to me (my Uncle) his name is Abdulmajeed and I will be posting his picture soon. Stop the abuse against Women, widows, orphans... #letlovelead?? my name is Maimuna Muhammed.

https://lailasnews.com/fatherless-lady-cries-out-after-her-uncle-brutalized-her-in-abuja/

lalasticlala

Re: Fatherless Lady Cries Out After Her Uncle Brutalized Her In Abuja by Bintabisiriyu: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sorry babe, Women are like kids, some deserve iron hand.
Re: Fatherless Lady Cries Out After Her Uncle Brutalized Her In Abuja by delishpot: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Eiyaaa, Sorry o. You sef for no fight am na. Persin wey stand for on top shaky shaky table no dey find trouble fa! Una for just dey endure dey go so long as he never reach threat to life. If power shack you na to head to ya papa people to release una inheritance. Sorry. No dey challenge who pass you again.

Meanwhile, chewing gum boys be like..........Turn go right small.
Re: Fatherless Lady Cries Out After Her Uncle Brutalized Her In Abuja by dingbang(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sue him
Re: Fatherless Lady Cries Out After Her Uncle Brutalized Her In Abuja by ozento: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dehumanisation of man to man

(1) (Reply)

SAD! Festival Of Tears As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Factory Are Laid To Rest / Man Blames Village People After This Happened To His Brother (pics) / Man Beaten To Coma For Killing His Lover’s Child Over N20 Theft In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.