Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (59881 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Islie: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
Why I killed my uncle – 22-year-old lady

Ihuoma Chiedozie , Enugu

A 22- year - old lady , identified as Tina Rebecca Sunday, is being held by the police in Enugu for killing her uncle , one Friday Mathew .

The incident occurred in the Independence Layout area of Enugu on Thursday , October 26, 2017 .

It was gathered that the lady , Tina , a native of Ikot Udobang Ukanafon , in Akwa Ibom State , lived with the now deceased uncle in Ezilo Street , Independence Layout, Enugu .

It was further gathered that Tina was arrested by operatives of the New Haven police station , Enugu , while attempting to escape, after committing the crime .

But the lady , in her confessional statement , has described the killing as accidental .

Tina disclosed that she killed Mathew , a 48 - year - old man , while struggling to escape his attempt to have forceful carnal knowledge of her .

She said her uncle has been trying to sleep with her for a very long time .

Rebecca said she has been resisting Mathew ’ s amorous advances , but the uncle never gave up , until the matter took a tragic turn around 8 :30 pm on October 26.

According to Tina ’ s account , on that fateful night , she had sent Thank- God , her uncle’ s 10 -year - old son on an errand to buy sugar for her , and was lying down in the room , waiting for the boy to return , when Mathew , thinking she was asleep, snuck up to her bed and tried to force himself on her .

Tina said she gave Mathew a kick on his genitals in a bid to stop him from raping her.

She added that Mathew got enraged , and both of them struggled as he moved to have his way.
The girl then got hold of stone , which he smashed on Mathew ’ s head.

The uncle fell down and gave up the ghost .
“ Really, it was not my intention to kill him as I never intended to do so although he has been disturbing me sexually, ” Tina said .

Police Public Relations Officer , Enugu State Police Command, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, who confirmed the development , said minutes later , Mathew ’ s son , Thank- God , returned from the errand , only to meet his father ’ s lifeless body.

Amaraizu explained that Tina allegedly told the boy to keep quiet , to avoid attracting attention.

She was said to have promised the boy that she will take adequate care of him , after which she locked up the house and took Thank- God to the home of a relative .

After dropping the boy with the said relative, Tina ran away .

Amaraizu added that the 22-year - old lady was apprehended before she could leave Enugu.

“ When the child of the deceased came back and met the lifeless body of his father , he was allegedly warned by the suspect not to shout in order not to attract attention which would lead to her arrest .

“ She ( Tina ) promised the young boy that she would take care of him , then she immediately locked up the house and went away with the boy and dropped him at one of their aunt ’ s place and disappeared .

“ When operatives of the New Haven Division of the Enugu State Command got the report , they swung into action swiftly and were able to arrest the escaping Tina Rebecca Sunday who is now helping the operatives in their investigations, ” Amaraizu said.

According to him , “ The suspect is now regretting her action and begging for forgiveness as she never intended to kill the uncle."

http://punchng.com/why-i-killed-my-uncle-22-year-old-lady/

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
She did nothing wrong.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by UbanmeUdie: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
shocked

Alright Tina, you killed your uncle in self defense because he tried to rape you.

Brilliant!

But, you should have reported the incident to the police and not try to run away.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by boman2014: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
It's not really her fault

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Franzinni: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Her shirt says " enjoy my moment " .....maybe the uncle mistook her motive for wearing it ...haha...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by amunkita(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
If she is saying the truth, she did justice to a beast...
Well its over to d police nd i hope they perform.. Just check for the ladies DNA in his finger nail nd Vice versa.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
Konji.

Putting men in trouble since the days of David.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Seeker17(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
If she's saying the truth then I really feel bad for her, the uncle left her no choice.

He can rot for all I care undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by thorpido(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
If only they could carry out forensic investigations and ascertain that indeed there was a scuffle and the incidence was accidental,then she should be spared.

Don't know what rapists stand to gain by forcing their way.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Benjom(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Since you kicked his "Gbola", you should have just left him to wallow in pain while you escape but alas! you killed him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by midolian(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
She did nothing wrong.
Yes! If what she has claimed is true

I still feel she should have just cut the pen!s instead of killing him completely.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
midolian:
Yes! If what she has claimed is true

I still feel she should have just cut the pen!s instead of killing him completely.
She did the only logical thing any rationale human would have done. Cutting a man's manhood isn't a child play. Outright killing is faster and simpler!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Marcelxyz(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
The Law of Karma is also called the Law of Cause and Effect, Action and Reaction and: as you sow, so shall you reap.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Konji.

Putting men in trouble since the days of David.
cool
Seconded.
Your head is there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Jail loading

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by kay29000(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmm! I guess it was self defense. But where did she get the stone though?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
She did the only logical thing any rationale human would have done. Cutting a man's manhood isn't a child play. Outright killing is faster and simpler!!
logic doesn't apply in law..she is going to jail

18 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
boman2014:
It's not really her fault
it is whose fault?
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Ambitionsway: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oya say amen, you win but still loose..
operation jail dance
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by stiwen(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Jail loading

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Amberon11: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
This is a simple one. The analists should check for any trauma around his scrotum or penile region around the said time she is alleging. If indeed there was , then she is innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Alright Tina, you killed your uncle in self defense because he tried to rape you.

Brilliant!

But, you should have reported the incident to the police and not try to run away.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
I agree
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by deebrain(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
He died in active service.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by ivolt: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Okay
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
died out of service...

one minute silent for the konjiTED man...
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bravo!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Pavore9: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
She should plead self defense if what she is saying is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by iyajiAdoga2017: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Evil everywhere,may God help humanity!
Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Penalty82(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Benjom:
Since you kicked his "Gbola", you should have just left him to wallow in pain while you escape but alas! you killed him.

The funny thing now is that the police will give her more than than the killed uncle would have given her. PITY.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) by Amberon11: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Its like you're a professional killer
dollyjoy:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) / Hoodlums Carrying Axes Attack A Bus In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.