Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,032 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

See The Epic Reply Ifu Ennada Gave An Online Beggar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Epic Reply Ifu Ennada Gave An Online Beggar (935 Views)

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Epic Reply Ifu Ennada Gave An Online Beggar by TrendsVibes(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2018

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate still haven’t left her comic character as she replied an online beggar who commented under her ‘comment on Wizkid’s picture’

Clearly she must have gotten used to people begging and she replied real quick!

The comment says:

@ifuennada role model… Make I DM my account number?������

And Ifuennada replied with:

“Bigger Role Model make me sef DM my own give you na. E no go bad if you bless me too. Abi how you see am?”

See full conversation:

So what’s your thought? Did she reply rude or gave the perfect reply?

Source:- https://trendsvibes.com/2018/07/11/see-the-epic-reply-ifu-ennada-gave-an-online-beggar/
Re: See The Epic Reply Ifu Ennada Gave An Online Beggar by emperorzillion: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Hungry role models...

Re: See The Epic Reply Ifu Ennada Gave An Online Beggar by Bluezy13(m): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2018
What if she had ignored??
Re: See The Epic Reply Ifu Ennada Gave An Online Beggar by Abdul3391(m): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2018
hunger in the land
Re: See The Epic Reply Ifu Ennada Gave An Online Beggar by TrendsVibes(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Abdul3391:
hunger in the land

grin grin grin grin

Cc: Lalasticlala
FynestBoi
MissyB3

1 Like

Re: See The Epic Reply Ifu Ennada Gave An Online Beggar by TrendsVibes(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bluezy13:
What if she had ignored??

Ikr

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Chioma / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Dated Footballers / 'jesus Asked Me To Rock Shrinked Hair And Black Lips' - Ifu Ennada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.