Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Regret My Underwear Photo Shoot, Scared It Will Come Back To Haunt Me? HELP! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Regret My Underwear Photo Shoot, Scared It Will Come Back To Haunt Me? HELP! (930 Views)

Niger Delta/igbo Men And Wrapper Underwear / Don't Dull Your Career, Spice It Up With Makeup And Photo Shoot Combo Offer / Will This Come Back To Haunt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret My Underwear Photo Shoot, Scared It Will Come Back To Haunt Me? HELP! by findingmyself18: 6:30am On Jul 12, 2018
I did a boudoir photoshoot which was basically posing seductively in my underwear on a bed.

I wanted to do it because I was young (23) and wanted to have pictures like this to look back on when I was older.

Anyways, I did the shoot. I am 24 now, and now I feel ashamed of the pictures because i looked ugly, skinny and also, I am scared it will affect my future career prospects.

I am not naked, thank God - he did ask me if I wanted to pose nude, but something made me say no. But I am in my underwear, and I feel ashamed because I looked ugly, skinny and also, I am scared it will affect my future career prospects - I plan to become very famous and successful in future, as a professional.

You always hear of these scandals of peoples nude photographs resurfacing.

I kindly went back to the photographer, and he refused to delete them as he said it is his via copyright, but he did say he "gives me his word" that he will not publish them as it could harm his business etc.

What do I do?

Thanks.
Re: I Regret My Underwear Photo Shoot, Scared It Will Come Back To Haunt Me? HELP! by Nackzy: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Ask Google
Re: I Regret My Underwear Photo Shoot, Scared It Will Come Back To Haunt Me? HELP! by xpizzy(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: I Regret My Underwear Photo Shoot, Scared It Will Come Back To Haunt Me? HELP! by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2018
if you get soldier as a friend, let him go with you as your fiancé and demand for the delete of the photo. Make sure you go unaware so he won't save the picture in other folder/hard drive.

My cent.

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Underwear Photo Shoot, Scared It Will Come Back To Haunt Me? HELP! by obaataaokpaewu: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Upload some of the pictures here let us see if truly they can come back to haunt you cool
Sense will not kee me wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Orlu Women Often Do This Unthinkable Acts / Wow! Tinubu Is About To Make Eedris Abdulkareem SA On Youth Affairs / Languages, Tribes And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.