Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier (16343 Views)

Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident? / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by fatymore(f): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2018
Stu.pid Christians up there..

Foolish set of people
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by Newpride(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2018
It was the hijab that matters to u and ur sponsor not what you’ve gone to read in school.

She came to the world to create confusion and set bad record not to succeed.

4 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by daywatcher: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Here we go again. God this, God that and yet our country is progressing at a snail's pace
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by olasco18(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Good bless baba buhari...we will soon get there.. nigeria is for muslims.......itz time to islamize nigeria...Alhamd..after buhari then another muslim from pdp will take over.....
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2018
See her ugly face....maybe she get alopecia na him make her fear comot am mke she no disgrace herself

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by obinna2nv(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2018
You see other women right activists trying to fight for the right of women, to better their lives, to rid themselves off the mandate of compulsory wearing of hijab in Islamic countries like Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Now here in Nigeria, the reverse is the case, we have folks here trying ever so hard to drag us back to the medieval ages. These are one of the reasons why we need to restructure, we obviously have different views or opinions opinions on what is more important as a people in one country.

5 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by abuabdrahman(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ur Allah SWT is a confusionist dat hate peace n like rebellion
U can not remove hijab 2 b swear in as lawyer.bt u cn remove pant 2 fork mallam.

foolish beach hav lost one year tryinn to proof jihad hardwoman.
As if u hv not bn forkin around even wt ur hijab.

I don't blame u,I blame DAT bastard Mohammed S.A.W 4 bringn havoc to dis world
Every man will account for his deeds, she will account for her actions and you will also account for your words.

3 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by jimts(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2018
With all due respect sir, you believe everything about life is all about CV??
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by remedykboy: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Luciferlove:
Mtchwewe...that was how someone saw Allah written by ants...when we ho get sense for this country sef
you need proper checkup
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by Sirjamo: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2018
caslord:
Islamabad lipsrsealed undecided
Christitanos
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by abuabdrahman(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Newpride:
It was the hijab that matters to u and ur sponsor not what you’ve gone to read in school.

she was only obeying the dictates of her religion and that should not be anyone's concern.... anything can matter to anybody
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by remedykboy: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
See her ugly face....maybe she get alopecia na him make her fear comot am mke she no disgrace herself
if you don't know what to say you keep shut.........it is not all matters, small pikin use to put mouth......OK!
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2018
remedykboy:
you need proper checkup
You too bro
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2018
foolish and senseless girl.....
am still wondering how I found myself in the same estate with these people.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by Newpride(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2018
She was only obeying the dictates of her religion and that should not be anyone's concern.... anything can matter to anybody.

Nigeria is govern and guided by the constitution of Nigeria not by the instructions of Quran, Islam or any other religion.
By the time other people begin to obey the dictates of their religion and wear the attire of their religion to their own call to bar, u will know the stupid girl and Islam have laid down bad precedent.

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by skedman(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
U can not remove hijab 2 b swear in as lawyer.bt u cn remove pant 2 fork mallam.

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2018
I'm surprised this isn't in "Islam For Muslims"
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by baysol: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:
I will soon convert to Islam. Tired of this Christianity.

dumb decision God does not say we should disrespect established authority as we see in Islamic religion of violence and lack of peace. So the lady with strange name is not doing any body any favours except satan.

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by baysol: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

Dumb decision God does not say we should disrespect established authority as we see in Islamic religion of violence and lack of peace. So the lady with strange name is not doing any body any favours except satan (Islam).
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by remedykboy: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

your thinking mentality is very low to the extent you couldn't differentiate between the Creator and the created..................you abandoned ur creator and you're worshipping someone who was created like you......think deep

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by olas24u(f): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2018
this idiot disturbing others with religion
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by kernel508: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:

T√errorist religious jihaπdist

3 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2018
tiredoflife:
Great news Soon sango worshipers go do their own Yoruba Muslims will help us bring an end to Nigeria

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by Lilimax(f): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2018
GoTV:
A Christian wannabe embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by BankoleTO(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I don't expect less from you. She won her case, thank God for her, if you can't, shut up. stop being sober, it was never her versus you
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Why the tin dey pain you like this

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by baysol: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Newpride:

...Obviously!
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by shabak: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Devil in human form sited, you and devil are the same

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by bencr7: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2018
remedykboy:
your thinking mentality is very low to the extent you couldn't differentiate between the Creator and the created..................you abandoned ur creator and you're worshipping someone who was created like you......think deep
and that person(Jesus)is greater than ur prophet who is dead and is alive and even d Quran acknowledge that!
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2018
Factfinder1:
Stupidity at its peak....wearing hijab doesn't mean you are holy besides this hijab you people ate carrying on your head is for Christians... This is the same hijabs your young girls wear to Islamic schools without under wears to f,u,c,k your Islamic mallams and the mallams sleep with married women in hijab who goes for night islamia...this same hijab is what your terrorist religion wears to detonate bombs and kill innocent people so shut up

1 Like

Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by shabak: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2018
oyetunder:
cry Which useless barrier? Im a religious person, but until africans learn to separate faiths from the cultures of those who brought them...we cannot make progress. Im a Christian, but I cannot dress like Abraham and David. Some clothes are rooted in weather and needs of some climes, not for here. If you want to break barrier...do something beneficial for us all. Imagine...your BokocHaram brothers are even against western education ma...and they busy killing school girls. Go and break barrier by showing them the benefits of education. I even expected you to study Islamic law or arabic, not Law that has its roots in western nations despised by your fellow Islams.
that means you are not a good christian, you are a Christian by name but not by faith please repaint
Re: Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

The tin pain you o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers Groan Under Rising Cost Of Living, Stagnant Wages / To go or stay in naija / Do I Need A Degree To Become An HMO Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.