Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Tragedy For Nelson Mandela, Grand Daughter Killed On Her Way Frm Wcup Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tragedy For Nelson Mandela, Grand Daughter Killed On Her Way Frm Wcup Event (757 Views)

Mr Ibu's 4-Month-Old Grand Daughter (Photo) / Charly Boy Celebrates His Grand Daughter On AIT (photos) / Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy For Nelson Mandela, Grand Daughter Killed On Her Way Frm Wcup Event by upright007: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2010
What a sad opening ceremony cry
Re: Tragedy For Nelson Mandela, Grand Daughter Killed On Her Way Frm Wcup Event by GNS202(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2010
Tooooo Baaaaad!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Tragedy For Nelson Mandela, Grand Daughter Killed On Her Way Frm Wcup Event by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2010
@post
although this is a sad news, drunk driving affects EVERYBODY!!!!!
Re: Tragedy For Nelson Mandela, Grand Daughter Killed On Her Way Frm Wcup Event by Kgdavid(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2010
she was 13, its highly unlikely she would have been drink driving
Re: Tragedy For Nelson Mandela, Grand Daughter Killed On Her Way Frm Wcup Event by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2010
^^^^^^the driver of the car was drunk, read the news!
Re: Tragedy For Nelson Mandela, Grand Daughter Killed On Her Way Frm Wcup Event by Kgdavid(m): 1:56am On Jun 12, 2010
i am aware it was the driver that was drunk but your post implied, to me, that you thought it was the little girl who was guilty, as if you were saying "its sad but she caused it herself"
Re: Tragedy For Nelson Mandela, Grand Daughter Killed On Her Way Frm Wcup Event by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 12, 2010
ok maybe i didnt wrote it the right way, what i was saying is that due to drunk driver, anyone can be a victim. . . . . . . . . either because you were in the car with him or on his drunken path.

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who's On Forbes 100 Celebrities List: Black Folks! / I Was Misled, Publisher Says: Of Prophet Tb Joshua / Nneka Egbuna Taking Territories In Music World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.