Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi (813 Views)

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors / Glad Police Bullets Didn’t Kill Me, Says Robbery Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi by ronishratis(f): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2018
The boyfriend of Miss Khadijat Oluboyo, the slain daughter of Lasisi Oluboyo, former deputy governor of Ondo State, has denied involvement in her death.

Oluboyo, the 25 year-old final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, was on Sunday found dead at the home of her boyfriend, Saidu-Shakiru Adeyemi, in Akure.

Adeyemi denied involvement in Oluboyo’s death when he faced journalists at the headquarters of the Ondo State Police Command on Wednesday in Akure.

According to him, it was the slain girl that brought two boys into his room, who eventually killed her.

Adeyemi explained that he had dated Oluboyo for four years before they parted ways in 2015, and that they only reconciled after the last Ramadan celebration.

Adeyemi, who completed his National Youth Service in 2017, said he had no reason to kill her because he hoped to use her father’s connection to secure job.

He said that Oluboyo came to his house on Thursday because of her project which he was helping her to do.

According to him, they had finished chapter one and her supervisor had already approved it and she came for final correction so that she could move to chapter two.

He explained further that the girl later travelled to Lagos on Friday to buy some wrist watches but she forgot to drop her project with him and promised to return to school from Lagos.

“Meanwhile, on Saturday she snapped both the soft and hard copy of her project to me on my whatsApp for correction.

“On Monday, I believed she was already in school when she sent me a text message to send her N2,000. But I was able to send only N1,000.

“So, I was surprised when I heard a knock on my door later in the day and she entered my room.

“She later told me that she wanted to receive some visitors in my place, and few minutes later she brought two boys in. I was not surprised because that was not her first time to bring someone to my house.

“Later when they came in, we exchanged greetings and I left them in the room. But after 30 minutes, one of the boys called me in and I discovered he held a small gun in his hand while the other boy was on her, naked.

“And I heard Khadijat saying ”I will not tell anybody”. The boy strangled her to death and threatened me not to shout or else they would kill me.

“They later forced me to find a digger with which they dug the ground in my room and buried her

“They are the ones that killed and buried her. I could not shout after they left because of the implication of what has happened, for I was sure nobody would believe me.

“On the fifth day, I was not comfortable anymore, so I exhumed her body and confided in my younger brother who advised that we should inform our father about the development.

“It was my father who informed the police before I was arrested,” Adeyemi said.

Mr Femi Joseph, the Police Public Relations Officer(PPRO) of the command who paraded Adeyemi with other suspects, said he would soon be charged to court after completion of investigation.

1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi by AskProf: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2018
ronishratis:
The boyfriend of Miss Khadijat Oluboyo, the slain daughter of Lasisi Oluboyo, former deputy governor of Ondo State, has denied involvement in her death.

Oluboyo, the 25 year-old final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, was on Sunday found dead at the home of her boyfriend, Saidu-Shakiru Adeyemi, in Akure.

Adeyemi denied involvement in Oluboyo’s death when he faced journalists at the headquarters of the Ondo State Police Command on Wednesday in Akure.

According to him, it was the slain girl that brought two boys into his room, who eventually killed her.

Adeyemi explained that he had dated Oluboyo for four years before they parted ways in 2015, and that they only reconciled after the last Ramadan celebration.

Adeyemi, who completed his National Youth Service in 2017, said he had no reason to kill her because he hoped to use her father’s connection to secure job.

He said that Oluboyo came to his house on Thursday because of her project which he was helping her to do.

According to him, they had finished chapter one and her supervisor had already approved it and she came for final correction so that she could move to chapter two.

He explained further that the girl later travelled to Lagos on Friday to buy some wrist watches but she forgot to drop her project with him and promised to return to school from Lagos.

“Meanwhile, on Saturday she snapped both the soft and hard copy of her project to me on my whatsApp for correction.

“On Monday, I believed she was already in school when she sent me a text message to send her N2,000. But I was able to send only N1,000.

“So, I was surprised when I heard a knock on my door later in the day and she entered my room.

“She later told me that she wanted to receive some visitors in my place, and few minutes later she brought two boys in. I was not surprised because that was not her first time to bring someone to my house.

“Later when they came in, we exchanged greetings and I left them in the room. But after 30 minutes, one of the boys called me in and I discovered he held a small gun in his hand while the other boy was on her, naked.

“And I heard Khadijat saying ”I will not tell anybody”. The boy strangled her to death and threatened me not to shout or else they would kill me.

“They later forced me to find a digger with which they dug the ground in my room and buried her

“They are the ones that killed and buried her. I could not shout after they left because of the implication of what has happened, for I was sure nobody would believe me.

“On the fifth day, I was not comfortable anymore, so I exhumed her body and confided in my younger brother who advised that we should inform our father about the development.

“It was my father who informed the police before I was arrested,” Adeyemi said.

Mr Femi Joseph, the Police Public Relations Officer(PPRO) of the command who paraded Adeyemi with other suspects, said he would soon be charged to court after completion of investigation.

"We live in extraordinary and fascinating times, poised on the brink of something, either too wonderful to imagine, or too terrible to contemplate."
- Lyall Watson: DARK NATURE: Natural History Of Evil.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi by FEZANGA(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
THAT BOY DIDNT DO IT,, AFONJA IMPLICATED HIM, THOSE BIAFRAN GUYS THAT IMPLECATE HIM SHE NEVA KNOW PEACE. MY GUY, GOD WE DELIVER YOU. EVEN IN PRISON JOSEPH WAS THE LEADER, YOU ARE A GOOD MAN WE KNOW. LOVE YOU BROTHER
Re: I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi by anibi9674: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
ok.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi by HonAdeli(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Which story should we believe
Re: I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi by Humchi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alots of questions needs to be answered.

1. How did the reporters got to know that he is a yahoo boy and how did they know about the rites to be fulfilled for the ritual that is the socalled number of days the body has to stay in his room... All those mumbo jumbos, how?

2. To the young man, you said the lady asked you for money which was 2k, imagine a deputy governor's daughter. How could she beg for that amount
I am confused

though looking at the boy, he does not look like someone who is lying.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Read somewhere on this nairaland that the girl's age was 20 now am seeing 25 na wa o....

And this boy story sef Na WA oooo... Dude no amount of story you tell will help you b it the truth or lies... You are doomed.. angry angry
Re: I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 13, 2018
HonAdeli:
Which story should we believe

Tire me...
Re: I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Why the reporter come back am, carry face throw-way
Re: I Didn’t Kill Deputy Governor’s Daughter – Shakiru Adeyemi by slyfox35(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2018
The way some people lie ehn, even devil go hail

(1) (Reply)

Jos Pond - The Pond Of Blood / Evil Teacher Caught Having Sex With Girl, 6, Inside Classroom / Man Tackles A Sex Hooker Who Wanted Him To Pay For Romancing Her In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.