Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Want To Learn Web Design In Jos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Web Design In Jos (477 Views)

Learn Web Design & App Development LIVE On Whatsapp. / I Want To Learn Web Design And Development , But Am A Novice / How To Learn Web Development To Design Any Type Of Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Web Design In Jos by Odinacious: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2018
I want to learn web design in jos between bukuru to building material market area anyone offering this training should reply me

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Web Design In Jos by DigitalGenius: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Hello, left Jos some weeks back. currently in Abuja. kindly send a mail danieldomainer{@)gmail.com
Let us discuss so we can kickstart your web design and development lessons.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design In Jos by czarina(f): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Odinacious:
I want to learn web design in jos between bukuru to building material market area anyone offering this training should reply me
Does it have to be between Bukuru and Building? If you can make it to Old Airport I'd recommend you try NHub, they share a building complex with BlueWhales. You could also try Smartweb close to British America.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design In Jos by Necksonnel: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
I also want to learn web design and am in jos. I'm in zaramagada
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design In Jos by czarina(f): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Necksonnel:
I also want to learn web design and am in jos. I'm in zaramagada
check my comment above

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website That Can Send Bulk SMS To China In Chinese Anyone Here .?? / Domain Name For Sale [Earnonlineincome.org] / Free Training On Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.