Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (37993 Views)

Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by SAMBARRY: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
kestolove95:
Rape na badt tin
go and rape your mother first, then you will find out the answer to your question.

Useless and disgusting maniacs everywhere

And someone will think this nuisance is a husband. SMH
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by moses93(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
this one no be rape na, no be she say she wan join cult? na de process where them de do their own initiation na.

they no even f*ck am well sef.
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by lenny12(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
kestolove95:
Rape na badt tin
no Worry....The Day Wey I Go Rape You And Your Sister(s), If Them Born You Well Make You Cry/swear Or Shout.You Go See The Thing Wey I Go Do You.Asshole
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by crispus09(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wetting she find go wan join cult?
Cult na better society to join she should know say na price to pay be since she wan become rock among her friends
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by moses93(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalan:
As much as rape is an evil act, the girls who get raped before initiation in the sect are just paying one of the price to becoming a hard girl which they so much want.
exactly, nothing good comes easy. she wants to belong, belong you gat. HIV & other transmitted diseases are real. STD.
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by sapeleboi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
hand touch her

1 Like

Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by Jabioro: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
teepain:

Most times the girls are raped and forcefully initiated. Never ever justify rape as it can happen to someone close to you.
Well both of are right,l bought your opion,but whta baffled me 'she willingly followed them'
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by tragergeorge(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sapele news no de pass so, I tire for DAT place
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by LexngtonSteele: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
QuitNotice:
Cc: Seun

See where Error 502 took me angry

Is that the girl? No man, after some cans of one corner and some dope, would not attempt doing same.
Girls, when dressing, imagine that everyone out there is a potential rapist. Dressings are capable of creating more rapists.

Shut your mouth, you are a rapist. So you wont mind if same is done to your mother just because a guy got "high"?
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by sweetrace(f): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalan:
As much as rape is an evil act, the girls who get raped before initiation in the sect are just paying one of the price to becoming a hard girl which they so much want.

Do you really believe this�� That a woman would want to be raped for any reason
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by patrickcollins: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
She deserved to be raped, no remorse for her, had she succeeded in joining the group she would have done more bad and wicked things to others.
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by QamQalito(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Why op come use this particular image?...... angry
This one tire me ooo..
Na relaxer full the OP brain
confused mofo
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by patrickcollins: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
teepain:

Most times the girls are raped and forcefully initiated. Never ever justify rape as it can happen to someone close to you.
I don't think she was forced to join the group, assuming she was threatened to be a member, she failed to report to the parents or other authorities. The report did not say She was tied and forcefully taken to the initiation ground.
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by Enyinnayajames(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
the girl wanted to be a member she suppose to endure it to the end so she can become a full member
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by lordlyncon(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
If it is that gal in d picture.. Pls let those guys be
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Is that the girl's picture? shocked shocked
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by shreder(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
cryHer hand was stretched out for it afta declarin her intention to join but I sorry for d gal shaHer hand was stretched out for it afta declarin her intention to join but I sorry for d gal sha
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by Assassin101: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
good for her

she wants to become a "hard babe"
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by Orpe7(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ipob yoots relieving their konji hunger in the name of initiation grin
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by SniperSmurf(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
The girl looks too curvy. I wonder what she expected. Meanwhile is it rape if the victim consented but later regrets it?
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by Nahdeh: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
whom do u blame,d girl or d cultists. for me I think dat d girl would have known beforehand what's at stake before joining. so i don't have an iota of sympathy for d girls

This girls are juniour secondary school girls. Some are not very mature i blame their parents to some extent and their environment
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by paramakina202: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
And just last month in my community, A young girl Hannah in SS1 put to bed a baby boy, pregnancy she got from some group of cult boyz who gang raped her during cult Initiation....

Now my problem is, another Nuisance has been birthed into our community.....he may grow up to start constitutin Nuisance all over the Neighbourhood just like his unknown Dads

The unborn pikin get multiple Dads.LMAO.
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by missCAPS: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Rape is a horrific thing to ever happen to either sex. But the news sounds like there was concent from the lady... Is that rape also cause she felt guilty and decided to tell her parents about it? undecided
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Shut your mouth, you are a rapist. So you wont mind if same is done to your mother just because a guy got "high"?
Lol,so that's how your mother dress grin
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by LexngtonSteele: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Quitnotice to his useless spermbank mother who didn't give him home training : Lol,so that's how your mother dress grin

Eyah. My condolences
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Eyah. My condolences
Lol, it's obvious that your lunatic mother only taught you how to quote people randomly on nairaland. Sorry, accept my sympathy grin
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by LexngtonSteele: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2018
QuitNotice:

Quitnotice to his pathetic useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
Lol, it's obvious that your lunatic mother only taught you how to quote people randomly on nairaland. Sorry, accept my sympathy grin

Ok. RIP
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Ok. RIP
To your self. What a way of signing out grin grin grin
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by LexngtonSteele: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
To your self. What a way of signing out grin grin grin

Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=69340255][/quote]I even thought your stupidity was at a level that you can at least, rate your level of it. So pathetic... Don't worry, there's still a little bit of hope for you
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by olawealth93: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Guys,pls i use your God and any other thing that worth so much to you,pls read this post and see what God can do through you.i dont owe you anything,not even your attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/4615010/guys-pray-check-out#69348351
Re: Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. by GOFRONT(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
I tell u grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aborted Baby Flushed In A Gutter In Enugu Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) / Man Attempting To Kill Friend For Rituals In Ghana Caught (pics) / Kidnappers Nabbed With Weapons After Gun Battle With Police In Imo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.