Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match (49135 Views)

UEFA Nations League: England Fans In Violent Clash With Portuguese Police(Photos / Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
mistel:
England played a brand of football I don't understand through out this world cup except against minnows Panama! They just balloon the ball up for sterling/Kane to chase! at the world cup level? That's pathetic.! imagine if another country played like that, skysports analysis would be endless.
That is their style of football from on set. Kick and follow. England national team can never win a trophy until they stop hyping their average team.
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by ItzBIM(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
ROSYL:

Yes boss! How would you like it? How do you like your fillings? mashed chicken wings with mayonnaise and lettuce?

I’m allergic to mayonnaise, ketchup and lettuce should be ok
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by sweetgala(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Screw them. I'm glad Croatia won. We've not been able to sleep in Dublin because of this whole " it's coming home" nonsense.

If you don't know we hate the English over here, those lousy lot across the pond, they were an average team through the world cup and were tested twice by Belgium who beat them and Colombia which they scrapped through.

England are coming home.. tell the world
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Masama: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who be that one weh dey inside gutter
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by P0intBlank(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sanchez01:

Says who? grin

They won't even come close to third because Belgium will beat them. Interestingly, history does not remember the third or forth placed, but the winner. History might remember the second placed, not to praise them but to refresh our memory from time to time that they were the side the winner last stepped on to win the tournament.

Clearly better than the eagles.
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by P0intBlank(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
gladisa7:
I ve never seen england national team play this good. kudos to them

you didn't watch Euro 2004
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by P0intBlank(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sanchez01:

The 'several teams' come from the World Cup. Nigeria played in the World Cup. They both have amassed experience in the World Cup and they can both tell what the feeling is like.

There are still friendlies to play to better provide them the experience they needed. These guys play in a top league better than most of our players'. If with all the noose and hype around them, they can't win the World Cup, then they bear a great similarity to the Nigerian team - both crashed out in style. Experience does come from a single tournament.

What kind of logic is this? Stop be a hater. There's no way in the world crashing out in the group stage is better than reaching the semis. Winning friendlies is not the same as winning competitive matches
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by P0intBlank(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...it will have been a dis-service if England had won the match to get into the Final on Sunday...

...their brand of football is shocking (2hd-half against Columbia and 2nd-half against Croatia)...too much long balls and back passing...they had a very easy route to the semi-final (nothing bad in that), largely by playing against weaker teams...

...the two matches they lost were against tough opponents (Belgium in the group stages and Croatia in the Semi)...hardly could I say they set the world cup alight...

...they can regroup and try again in 4years time...

...p.s. the English media will wax lyrical on their average performance for the next decade...

Really?

Columbia and Sweden were group winners.

Sweden qualified ahead of Germany, Italy and Holland
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by brownhawk: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
ukukaegbu:

That's why I said they will overcome. If we wey no reach anywhere can overcome, they too wey go far will also overcome.
u are right sha.

We no get shame grin
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by uzoexcel(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
ukukaegbu:
They will surely overcome the trauma.

We here have moved on already.
For naija..we moved on before the final whistle
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by Bigprick9inches: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
my british friend promised me that if england wins, i will Bleep his wife for 3 good days. you need to see how i supported england but they messed me up. i have been eyeing that white sexy pussy for 2 whole years now. england just fall my hand angry angry angry cry cry
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by dammmy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
chrisley:

I'm rooting for Croatia the world cup underdogs.. such an impressive midfield and a formidable defence.. far from porous

France have won it before.. let it go round
My P. O. V too
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by gladisa7: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
P0intBlank:

you didn't watch Euro 2004

Euro 2004 in Portugal.. Their first match was against France I remember..rooney was too young but started..France beat them 2-1 how can you compare?
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by sisisioge: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin

We sincerely understand grin
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by KulAsCucumber: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Explorers:
A general view inside the Luzhniki Stadium as England players warm up.

Kick off
Awon oloriburuku, they wanted to win world cup without game plan and tactic. They just dey run up and down. They be praying to qualify for 2022 world and they hope they are not in group of death.
Re: England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match by P0intBlank(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
gladisa7:

Euro 2004 in Portugal.. Their first match was against France I remember..rooney was too young but started..France beat them 2-1 how can you compare?

Rooney was young but shone like a million stars.

If you followed the Tournament, you would have observed England played bright attacking football.

Yes, They lost to France but those goals came in 91st and 93rd minutes. They went ahead and spanked Switzerland 3-0 before humbling Croatia 4-2. Then lost to Portugal in round of 8 after playing 2-2 in regulation time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil 2002 Squad Reunite To Celebrate 20th Anniversary Of World Cup Triumph / Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.