Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Relationship Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship Advice Needed (1512 Views)

My Relationship Advice To The Young Women / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Invite My Brothers To Leave With Me Now Its Affecting My Relationship..advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed by TUBLEZ(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
I am so confused and i dont hv anyone to seek advice from thats y am bringing it here. I am in a very blossom relationship until last three weeks when everything suddenly changed, my woman dont call me as she use to and when i call she wont talk ,i get fustrated always asking her what the problem is and she keeps sayin notin,but its written all over her reactions that things are not well with us at a point she said if i keep asking her she will banged the call and wil never pick my calls for ever. N.B. she lives in usa so thr is distance btw us,finnaly she decided to open up and said she had a dream that i did wedding with another woman and i saw her crying and hiss.. so for now i should give her time.I am so comfused,i hv put all my efforts to make sure i took her to the alter and we had made plans together for our wedding this year december...i am 34 and shes 31 now
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Trainingpro(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Your situation now needs patience. Pls contact me on 08062102004
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is your village people at work ooo lol......
on a more serious note since she has opened up about her fears then i think you need to reassure her that everything will be fine and u are in this with her for the long run. if you guys are christians/muslims then you can choose to pray about it together. during this period be more open and transparents with her. let her know your every move and intentions and soon she will get over it.

PS: i hope you are not guilty sha? because if truly you are seeing someone else and God revealed it to her in the dream then you better be ready to come out clean and break things up with her bfore she cries to her God to take up your case, discipline u, and revenge on her behalf.

TUBLEZ:
I am so confused and i dont hv anyone to seek advice from thats y am bringing it here. I am in a very blossom relationship until last three weeks when everything suddenly changed, my woman dont call me as she use to and when i call she wont talk ,i get fustrated always asking her what the problem is and she keeps sayin notin,but its written all over her reactions that things are not well with us at a point she said if i keep asking her she will banged the call and wil never pick my calls for ever. N.B. she lives in usa so thr is distance btw us,finnaly she decided to open up and said she had a dream that i did wedding with another woman and i saw her crying and hiss.. so for now i should give her time.I am so comfused,i hv put all my efforts to make sure i took her to the alter and we had made plans together for our wedding this year december...i am 34 and shes 31 now
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by TUBLEZ(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Heroyalhighness:
on a more serious note since she has opened up about her fears then i think you need to reassure her that everything will be fine and u are in this with her for the long run. if you guys are christians/muslims then you can choose to pray about it together. during this period be more open and transparents with her. let her know your every move and intentions and soon she will get over it.

PS: i hope you are not guilty sha? because if truly you are seeing someone else and God revealed it to her in the dream then you better be ready to come out clean and break things up with her bfore she cries to her God to take up your case, discipline u, and revenge on her behalf.

Txxxxx, i hv been vey loyal and faithful and i hv reassure her over and over even if i hvnt bought assurance porsh grin
Heroyalhighness:

Txxxxx, i hv been vey loyal and faithfu and it makes me even feel sad that shes feeling that way because am not even seen anyone not even for fun not o talk of dating and i hv reassure her over and over even if i hvnt bought assurance porsh..loz
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by OldBeer: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ehen!
At the mention of USA, Nigerian men turn romantic.
No alpha ma

No ego

No I am the head

Instead, you receive pleadings and an understanding ear.
It's almost as if they become human.

ovoko grin grin

Na joke o!

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by KanwuliaExtra: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Apparently, you are not skilled in interpreting “signs and wonders” of relationships.

You have a long distance relationship with a fickle-minded female.

You do not realize you are being taken for a fool.

You are hell bent on marrying this female with her poor communication skills.

She is being extremely rude and disrespectful.

Dump her now, find another.

You sound very desperate
Or, is she your ticket to the U.S. ? undecided

I taya for all these “DM” relationships I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by yanmiri(f): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
OldBeer:
Ehen!
No alpha male

No ego

No I am the head

ovoko grin grin

Na joke o!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Op, you have spirit wife. Go for deliverance
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by TUBLEZ(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
OldBeer:
Ehen!
No alpha ma

No ego

No I am the head

ovoko grin grin

Na joke o!
I know post like this will come up but no offence, just to let u know that this is the same person i hv been with since uni days and that's over 10 years now
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by TUBLEZ(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Apparently, you are not skilled in interpreting “signs and wonders” of relationships.

You have a long distance relationship with a fickle-minded female.

You do not realize you are being taken for a fool.

You are hell bent on marrying this female with her poor communication skills.

She is being extremely rude and disrespectful.

Dump her now, find another.

You sound very desperate
Or, is she your ticket to the U.S. ? undecided

I taya for all these “DM” relationships I swear.
Thank u, she has never been this disrespectful and she's even d one doin the calling most of the time at least we spend over 3 hrs on video calls alone not to talk of regular voice calls per day until everything changed last three weeks.. And no she's not my visa to America..shes not a citizen
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Acidosis(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
TUBLEZ:
I know post like this will come up but no offence, just to let u know that this is the same person i hv been with since uni days and that's over 10 years now

Is this her first time of sharing her dreams with you?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by KanwuliaExtra: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
TUBLEZ:
Thank u, she has never been this disrespectful and she's even d one doin the calling most of the time at least we spend over 3 hrs on video calls alone not to talk of regular voice calls per day until everything changed last three weeks.. And no she's not my visa to America..shes not a citizen

No condition is permanent in relationships or marriages.

Never love anyone that does not love you.
Never waste time on anyone who does not consider your feelings or acknowledge your worth in their lives. kiss

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by eniolorunfe: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
TUBLEZ:

Over 10 years shocked and you still haven't put a ring on it

Brace yourself...your lady has most likely decided to move on.

You should have done the needful teh teh, at most before she travelled out.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by TUBLEZ(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Acidosis:

Is this her first time of sharing her dreams with you?
nope, but on this particular matter yes yes
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by mimimile93: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2018
TUBLEZ:

Op the truth is painful but I have to let you know it.
After all pain pill is cheap.

Now listen.

Your bae or whatever you call her has no love for you anymore. She's probably seeing someone else and she's looking for a means to cut you off..

My advice;

Cut her off before she cut you off.

There's less pain in dumping a person than being dumped.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Sir she is using the dream as a excuse. I won’t lie to you. Even a white man have been chatting me for three years now and have been to Nigeria to see me once. And is still chatting and calling me. Sometimes I busy his calls. And he is persistent talkless of your woman

Sir I repeat don’t put your hopes high sir. She has gotten another one

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by TUBLEZ(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
I appreciate u all.. Today is actually her birthday i post very short message on my wall on FB with her pix immediately she called and was angry while i didn't tag her that sey me i want to be hiding her now cool cool
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by virago(f): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
TUBLEZ:

You're only getting paid back in your own coins , remember the ladies you lead on and fvcked in various dating groups you joined. It would be an injustice if you find true marital happiness , go and apologize to all the ladies you have fvcked
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
She says you should give her space, then give her space. As wide as the Mississippi river.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by nanauju(f): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oga sir, it's not all the advice here you will follow oo.. Use ya head. After all she had opened up to u,dont act too fast..
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Restroom: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2018
A daft excuse from a woman who is seeing someone else in the US. Forget that marriage plans. She is indirectly telling you she is nor gonna marry you.

Why would you even be dating someone far away in US?

How would you know if she has been cheating on you?

And she may have!

Women can't be trusted. That silly excuse simply shows that she is not on the same page as you.

My advice to, is this: Relax.

It might be hard to do, but you have to.

She is indirectly calling off the relationship.

So, respect her wishes

Dont call

Dont text

Dont email

Dont do WhatsApp or social media with her

You must give her the impression, you can live without her just fine

Clinging to her, will push her away.
Yep. The more you seek closeness, the further she pulls away from you

She wants to ride the car, so let her ride

All along , she was playing along

You couldn't read the signs on the wall

She is with someone else and right now, you are disturbing her. Probably been sexed by someone there to the point where she feels you are irrelevant and she is getting what she needs right now sex wise

On the other hand, her family people could be against your relationship with her....who knows if they have not arranged someone else for her.Yap, especially if they are richer than you

Just chill, in a couple of months, you will discover the truth...about her getting married to someone else.

Of course, if she pushes you away now, that means, she has the upper hand.

Just make sure, not to accept her back, when she comes round again begging

SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU BRO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by TUBLEZ(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2018
virago:

You're only getting paid back in your own coins , remember the ladies you lead on and fvcked in various dating groups you joined. It would be an injustice if you find true marital happiness , go and apologize to all the ladies you have fvcked
CAN U SUPPORT UR CLAIM WITH PROOF AS I HV NO IDEA OF WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT

(1) (Reply)

Dna, Sex And Sex Partner / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Father? / Can I Take Anti-malaria Medication If I'm Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.