Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

"Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) (32211 Views)

Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Vizzy4u:
ok so what have u said?:-/
OK so what did you read.
Re: "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) by eyinjuege: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2018
ademijuwonlo:

Good healthcare is not cheap anywhere in the world...what is important is to encourage people to go for important tests and not take their health for granted. There is no spare to life.

Condoms are made free to schls and readily available to people to purchase in pharmacies....has it now stopped STDs from spreading?
Advocating for the use of condoms cannot work for married people because 98% of them still want to have children and would have to stop using condom to procreate and since condoms effectiveness is high only when it is correctly and consistently used then,...you can only preach being faithful to that set of people and also encourage women to routinely do check up for it.

I'm practicing 100% abstinence till date and that's my personal conviction even before I was introduced to the red cross program on STDs to sec sch in my SS 1. Abstinence has been good for me cos I don't bother about unwanted pregnancy nor being infected with STDs. I also make it a point not to share sharp object.

Abstinence is doable.....if I can do it anybody who sets his/her mind on it can do it too.

I believe nothing is unachievable and I think you should stop projecting your belief on others....they have the power to choose whichever works for them between the ABC of prevention of STDs.

You are the one trying to project your belief on others. You mentioned me, and not the other way round.
I believe condoms are a more practical way to prevent spread of diseases especially STIs. Be responsible with yoir sexual health folks, and use a condom. It's important you use it properly too. Knowledge is power
I believe the Gardasil vaccine should be given to children in their teens. Yes, it is efficacious, otherwise responsible govts round the world wouldn't be spending millions of dollars to ensure their children get it. So any parent on here who can afford it should plan it for their children from age 11. Some private pharmacies stock it, and some immunization centers in some teaching hospital- luth can get if for you.
I believe screening programs should be made available for women, so if you're a young woman from age 25, and can afford it, you need to find out more about centers that do screening. Health is wealth.
I believe in educating young people about having sex responsibly.
I refuse to be an ostrich burying its head in the sand, and would rather face the reality that humans will always exhibit their pattern of having sex

1 Like

Re: "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) by msylva2147(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecidedHmmm! Sex whahala.

First to comment nice!

Seeing some comments here is funny. People saying prostitutes for don perish. Look, prostitutes as in runs or brothel 99% of the time uses condom.

But in relationships people tend to trust foolishly n don't use condom, so let's say one girl bleeps partner A no condom his semen no matter the withdrawal technique some will enter and same girl bleeps partner B no condom(Cheaters with multiple partners) and his semen still enters..that's what he's talking about. That's how bv n odour starts selF.

Unprotected sex is just too dangerous funny thing is most prostitutes don't even spread the infections cuz they take care of themselves no condom no sex but for relationship mumu trust go make person de risk life.

In addition. The prostitutes n runs girls are also people's gF the matter tire person abeg na God de save us las las.
and another version go tell you say using condoms multiple times dey give cancer
Re: "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) by macphilip: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Justbeingreal:
undecidedHmmm! Sex whahala.

First to comment nice!

Seeing some comments here is funny. People saying prostitutes for don perish. Look, prostitutes as in runs or brothel 99% of the time uses condom.

But in relationships people tend to trust foolishly n don't use condom, so let's say one girl bleeps partner A no condom his semen no matter the withdrawal technique some will enter and same girl bleeps partner B no condom(Cheaters with multiple partners) and his semen still enters..that's what he's talking about. That's how bv n odour starts selF.

Unprotected sex is just too dangerous funny thing is most prostitutes don't even spread the infections cuz they take care of themselves no condom no sex but for relationship mumu trust go make person de risk life.

In addition. The prostitutes n runs girls are also people's gF the matter tire person abeg na God de save us las las.

Guy u don kill me with laughter for here

1 Like

Re: "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
eyinjuege:

You are the one trying to project your belief on others. You mentioned me, and not the other way round.
I believe condoms are a more practical way to prevent spread of diseases especially STIs. Be responsible with yoir sexual health folks, and use a condom. It's important you use it properly too. Knowledge is power
I believe the Gardasil vaccine should be given to children in their teens. Yes, it is efficacious, otherwise responsible govts round the world wouldn't be spending millions of dollars to ensure their children get it. So any parent on here who can afford it should plan it for their children from age 11. Some private pharmacies stock it, and some immunization centers in some teaching hospital- luth can get if for you.
I believe screening programs should be made available for women, so if you're a young woman from age 25, and can afford it, you need to find out more about centers that do screening. Health is wealth.
I believe in educating young people about having sex responsibly.
I refuse to be an ostrich burying its head in the sand, and would rather face the reality that humans will always exhibit their pattern of having sex

when I first mentioned you, I advocated for the three preventive ways(A for Abstinence, B for be faithful, C for Condom) without prejudice nor did I say abstinence is the only way to prevent it. So, where and when I tried to force my belief on others is a bit unclear.
I know what is obtainable in the world today and that was why I advocated for the ABC of prevention of STDs. You thrashed being faithful and abstinence without educating people they have choice. Everybody will not use condom and even if some do they might not use it consistently and correctly

GARDASIL like any other vaccine may not fully protect everyone, nor will it protect against diseases caused by other HPV types or against diseases not caused by HPV. Gardasil only prevents diseases caused by HPV types 6, 11, 16, and 18. It will not prevent diseases caused by other types of HPV.
Gardasil does not prevent all types of cervical cancer, so it’s important for women to continue routine cervical cancer screenings.It is good to be vaccinated since it reduces getting cervical cancer.

It should be noted that Gardasil has been said to have adverse effect on female reproductive system and the manufacturing company that sponsored most of the researches on it has failed to mention. The vaccine has been linked to destroy ovaries. And multiple sclerosis and encephalitis have also been reported in some studies .

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2017/04/girls-ovaries-destroyed-by-gardasil-merck-did-not-research-effects-of-vaccine-on-female-reproduction/

Nothing is 100% guaranteed and It is important for young adults to continue to be informed about the options that exist for protecting their sexual and reproductive health.

It is important for people to know the choices they have and make the decision that is best for them.
Re: "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) by jaksmillioniar: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
obowunmi:

Na wa...you are fine ooo
if ur Brian Neva tell u cococandy is married dat u blog district to her
Re: "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) by eyinjuege: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
ademijuwonlo:

when I first mentioned you, I advocated for the three preventive ways(A for Abstinence, B for be faithful, C for Condom) without prejudice nor did I say abstinence is the only way to prevent it. So, where and when I tried to force my belief on others is a bit unclear.
I know what is obtainable in the world today and that was why I advocated for the ABC of prevention of STDs. You thrashed being faithful and abstinence without educating people they have choice. Everybody will not use condom and even if some do they might not use it consistently and correctly

GARDASIL like any other vaccine may not fully protect everyone, nor will it protect against diseases caused by other HPV types or against diseases not caused by HPV. Gardasil only prevents diseases caused by HPV types 6, 11, 16, and 18. It will not prevent diseases caused by other types of HPV.
Gardasil does not prevent all types of cervical cancer, so it’s important for women to continue routine cervical cancer screenings.It is good to be vaccinated since it reduces getting cervical cancer.

It should be noted that Gardasil has been said to have adverse effect on female reproductive system and the manufacturing company that sponsored most of the researches on it has failed to mention. The vaccine has been linked to destroy ovaries. And multiple sclerosis and encephalitis have also been reported in some studies .

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2017/04/girls-ovaries-destroyed-by-gardasil-merck-did-not-research-effects-of-vaccine-on-female-reproduction/

Nothing is 100% guaranteed and It is important for young adults to continue to be informed about the options that exist for protecting their sexual and reproductive health.

It is important for people to know the choices they have and make the decision that is best for them.

That wasn't a study you posted, and it's just someone's musings and thoughts. Not evidence based.
Out of the thousands of girls vaccinated so far, only 6 has had premature ovarian failure according to the vaccine gist site you posted.
Same way MMR was initially linked to autism, despite no study supporting it. Till date, no study supports autism is caused by MMR. Yet hundreds of children have come down with measles and some having the really bad long term complications because parents believed unconfirmed reports by dodgy studies and refused to vaccinate their children.
Many vaccines including the MMR, chicken pox and a lot of other vaccines for viral infections can cause encephalitis as a possible complication. That's not enough reason not to get vaccinated, or to discourage vaccinations.
I know Gardasil has different types, all still under research. Research is never ending on vaccines and medicines generally and cohort studies are never ending some taking over 20 years if possible sef before you can find out the true effects of medicines generally.
Gardasil is specifically targeted at strains of HPV that is known to cause cervical cancer- type 16 and 18 specifically and even covers other strains causing other hpv related cancers(throat cancer, penile cancer, anal cancer, vulval cancer) and those strains causing benign warts.
I have done a thesis before on organisms causing cancers, in a former life when floppy discs were still in use cheesy
Paracetamol can cause anaphylaxis in some people, doesn't mean it should be taken off the market.
Definitely, people should be given the power over their reproductive health.
Abstinence and faithfulness are good options, and should be encouraged. It may just not be for everyone, as I've come to discover that societies that don't even preach it have lower prevalent rates of STIs despite their "promiscuity" than societies that do.

1 Like

Re: "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 12:19am On Jul 14, 2018
macphilip:
grin grin grin

Guy u don kill me with laughter for here
Real matterz
Re: "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:17am On Jul 14, 2018
eyinjuege:

That wasn't a study you posted, and it's just someone's musings and thoughts. Not evidence based.
Out of the thousands of girls vaccinated so far, only 6 has had premature ovarian failure according to the vaccine gist site you posted.
Same way MMR was initially linked to autism, despite no study supporting it. Till date, no study supports autism is caused by MMR. Yet hundreds of children have come down with measles and some having the really bad long term complications because parents believed unconfirmed reports by dodgy studies and refused to vaccinate their children.
Many vaccines including the MMR, chicken pox and a lot of other vaccines for viral infections can cause encephalitis as a possible complication. That's not enough reason not to get vaccinated, or to discourage vaccinations.
I know Gardasil has different types, all still under research. Research is never ending on vaccines and medicines generally and cohort studies are never ending some taking over 20 years if possible sef before you can find out the true effects of medicines generally.
Gardasil is specifically targeted at strains of HPV that is known to cause cervical cancer- type 16 and 18 specifically and even covers other strains causing other hpv related cancers(throat cancer, penile cancer, anal cancer, vulval cancer) and those strains causing benign warts.
I have done a thesis before on organisms causing cancers, in a former life when floppy discs were still in use cheesy
Paracetamol can cause anaphylaxis in some people, doesn't mean it should be taken off the market.
Definitely, people should be given the power over their reproductive health.
Abstinence and faithfulness are good options, and should be encouraged. It may just not be for everyone, as I've come to discover that societies that don't even preach it have lower prevalent rates of STIs despite their "promiscuity" than societies that do.
Thanks
Re: "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) by vinotinto5: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
It is a fact that having multiple sex may give you cancer. Multiple sex can bring one in contact with genital warts or human papillomavirus (HPV).

Everyone needs to be informed about the connection that exists between cancer and genital warts. The singular connection between the two has to do with the human papillomavirus involved. More than 100 strains of HPV are available. However, the particular strain that is responsible for genital warts is not linked to cancer, except in very rare conditions. As a result, genital warts are rarely considered to be cancerous.

Cervical cancer HPV and HPV infective strains can be classified into two: Low risk High risk The high-risk ones are the ones that are more commonly associated with cancer. These ones do not present any external symptom. Genital warts are caused by the low-risk ones. They are harmless overall and also have less than 1% chance of leading to cancer.

The various types of cancer caused by high-risk HPV are: Cervical cancer: Practically all forms of cervical cancer originate from HPV up to 70% of cervical cancer cases originate from the type 16 and type 18 of HPV strains. Anal cancer: Type 16 of HPV is responsible for about 95% of this type of cancer Oropharyngeal cancer: This type of cancer comes up in the middle aspect of the throat and can also include areas, like tonsils, tongue base, and the soft palate. Up to 70% of this type of cancer originates from HPV. Over 50% of oropharyngeal cancers originate from type 16 of HPV. Rare cancers: 65% of vaginal cancers are caused by HPV. It also causes about 50% of vulvar cancer. Furthermore, it causes about 35% of penile cancers. The type 16 HPV is the culprit. Read more at: https://naturesgist.com/2018/02/12/can-genital-warts-cause-cancer/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers / Man Hit By Mouth Cancer In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.