Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood (33279 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Blue For Trending Interview / There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim / Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah With And Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2010
Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood

The most beautiful actress in Ghana Juliet Ibrahim says there are many things wrong in Nollywood.

“Since October 2009, I have decided not to really focus on the Nigerian movie industry because there are a lot of things going on in Nigeria that I don’t even want to talk about, because currently I am in court with a Nigerian producer”, she disclosed to Peace FM Online.

Juliet dissed Nollywood as she sued a Nollywood producer for piracy.

http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/movies/201006/46856.php

Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Seun(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2010
She did not diss Nollywood. Not n this quote.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2010
Seun:

She did not diss Nollywood. Not n this quote.

From the quote, she said enough already.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Travelista(f): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2010
Yikes, THIS is the most beautiful girl in Ghana? I can't even begin to imagine what the average girls look like. As for her comment about what's wrong with Nigeria, she needs to sit down; Nollywood is still chugging along with or without her participation, so she could have refrained from her blanket statement about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by MissyB1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2010
Most beautiful girl in Ghana? If wishes were horses . . .

She should work on her acting skills before she begins to find faults in Nollywood. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Kunbee: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2010
Mschewww
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by sjeezy8: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2010
[size=15pt]Shes better lookin than [b]95%] of naija actresses tho-[/size]
[img]http://www.ghanaweb.biz/GHP/img/pics/92285503.jpg[/img]
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2010
I don't see a line that shows she dissed Nollywood.

Poster, please can you highlight the quote?
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by sjeezy8: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2010
she sexzy tho
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Kunbee: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2010
sjeezy8:

But why are ghanian films so raunchy ?

They think they are closer to hollywood by showing sex scenes i think undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by semid4lyfe(m): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2010
Silly woman! Nollywood no tap but e still better pass Gollywood.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by spicyhoney(f): 1:20am On Jun 12, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Silly woman! Nollywood no tap but e still better pass Gollywood.

Tell them pls. Even the name Gollywood sounds stupid. Let her remain in Ghana and feature only in their movies and see how far she would go, tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 12, 2010
As someone pointed out, she didnt diss Nollywood.

And if she did. . . . she's right. She's only saying sthe same thing most of us on NL are saying/have said about Nollywood.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Ruq: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2010
No matter what she says she is an ingrate.And seriously their movie about sex scenes are so dumb. When an Hollywood movie show a sex scene its for a reason. Theirs is just for the fun of the movie.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by SisiKill1: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2010
[Quote]From the quote, she said enough already.[/quote]

Are you reading from a different quote because I still don't see where she "bashed" Nigeria from what you have up there.

And even if she does say something bad about Nollywood,she's just speaking the truth. So any which way you look at it, there is no bashing.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by SisiKill1: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2010
Thank you jare, Ruby. All these Nollywood apologist would rather bury their heads in the "they are trying" sand than face the "no they are not" truth.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by tpiah: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2010
Shes better lookin than [b]95%] of naija actresses tho

actually, she's not.

and her melanin distribution is rather weird.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by oge4real(f): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2010
Most beautiful in Ghana? With all the black eyepencil and lipliner?
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Ruq: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2010
You guys should know by now that the most prettiest people in gana are mixbreeds. Will you tell me Van Vicker,Majid Michael,this mumu Juliet are fully blooded Ghanians? Please stop comparin us together its degradin even if they are our brothers.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2010
Who dash am beautitul?
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by SeanT21(f): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2010
Where did she diss nollywood?? Please, stop spreading false information!!
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by londoner: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
If she has a problem with a Nigerian producer, she is being childish for saying she wont do any Nigerian film. I dont see her name among her collegues who are in hot demand by Nollywood. If it was Jackie, or Majid saying it then it would be something, she really isn't going to be missed because she barely even appears in Nollywood films anyway, not the major ones at least.

As far as beauty, she has a nice height and shape, but to me her face looks a bit masculine. If you put your hand over her pony tale in the first picture, she immediately looks like a transvestite, lol

Try it and see, lol
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by sjeezy8: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2010
tpiah:

actually, she's not.

and her melanin distribution is rather weird.

shes not even that pretty but shes better looking than ALOT of nollywood babes-

If I was to see her and Gen I would holla at Juliet Ibrahim first- her body looks better and she has longer hair. lol

If I was to see her and Rita - I would still holla at Juliet Ibrahim because shes sexier.

Omot and her - I would holla at Juliet - shes not all that pretty but looks better than OMO T, Gen and Rita put together.

No reason to hate jare

Ruq:

You guys should know by now that the most prettiest people in gana are mixbreeds. Will you tell me Van Vicker,Majid Michael,this mumu Juliet are fully blooded Ghanians? Please stop comparin us together its degradin even if they are our brothers.

aint nothin wrong with being mixed- the babe isnt even that pretty but shes better looking than ALOT OF NOLLYWOOD GALS.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by londoner: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2010
Well if her being mixed is part of attraction, then to you she will always attract you more than most of those in Nollywood.

To me she isn't that pretty. I used to think she was but the more I see her the more I see that she isn;t really its just maybe her style I like.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by sjeezy8: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2010
not really about her being mixed I just said she looks better than alot of nollywoood babes-

shes isnt pretty but nolloywwod babes range from Ugly to Average- not really pretty.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by londoner: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2010
Well thats your opinion, but to me people like Dakore, Gene, Omo t, Stephanie are pretty and prettier than her but maybe its just my idea of beauty.

Then again, I think in the Ghanaian movie industry looks count for much more than it does in Nollywood. It seems that in Ghana unless you are somewhat attractive, you dont even get a chance to shine in the first place whereas in Nollywood both for woman and men, young or old it is not the major criteria.

Where she lags behind almost all Nollywood actresses is in the actual acting ability.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Osama10(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2010
God you are too much, what a beauty. kiss
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by tpiah: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2010
sjeezy8:

shes not even that pretty but shes better looking than ALOT of nollywood babes-

If I was to see her and Gen I would holla at Juliet Ibrahim first- her body looks better and she has longer hair. lol

If I was to see her and Rita - I would still holla at Juliet Ibrahim because shes sexier.

Omot and her - I would holla at Juliet - shes not all that pretty but looks better than OMO T, Gen and Rita put together.
No reason to hate jare

aint nothin wrong with being mixed- the babe isnt even that pretty but shes better looking than ALOT OF NOLLYWOOD GALS.

i still disagree with the bolded.

as per your hollering- there's something called the morning after.

some also holler the same way only to find their crush is transexual.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2010
I believe sjeezy is judging based on se-x appeal.

Na just to sex the girl. . .she nor fine enough for him to marry. tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by sjeezy8: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2010
londoner:

Well thats your opinion, but to me people like Dakore, Gene, Omo t, Stephanie are pretty and prettier than her but maybe its just my idea of beauty.

Then again, I think in the Ghanaian movie industry looks count for much more than it does in Nollywood. It seems that in Ghana unless you are somewhat attractive, you dont even get a chance to shine in the first place whereas in Nollywood both for woman and men, young or old it is not the major criteria.

Where she lags behind almost all Nollywood actresses is in the actual acting ability.

I like Dakore BUT she isnt that pretty and looks like an average girl here in America with dreads- Omo t is sexy but her face is like a 6 on a scale 1-10,- Gen looks REGULAR like really I wouldnt even look at her twice if I was to see her on the street.

tpiah:

i still disagree with the bolded.

as per your hollering- there's something called the morning after.

some also holler the same way only to find their crush is transexual.

shes sexier than those nollywood babes jare

michelin89:

I believe sjeezy is judging based on se-x appeal.

Na just to sex the girl. . .she nor fine enough for him to marry. tongue

yea shes not fine enough to marry but I would toss her up side down - her shape and hips are MADDDD

she does look manly tho
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
SeanT21:

Where did she diss nollywood?? Please, stop spreading false information!!
What kind of Font Size is this? undecided

Almost difficult to read nor notice, please change this size back to normal before someone goes blind.

michelin89:

Who dash am beautitul?
Is she ugly?
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Is she ugly?

If for real mixed girls are pretty, well she proves there is always an exception. Therefore mixed girls are not always pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W & Juliet Ibrahim Arrive Russia Ahead Of Nigeria’s Match With Argentina / Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) / Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.