Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) (41247 Views)

Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) / Hundreds Of Military Drivers Deployed To Deliver Petrol Across U.K.(Photos) / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
babasolo:
As much as they hate Donald he is one powerful asshole... Even a pin scratch, and they will be US Bombers flying in on the Horizon, heading for buckingham palace grin grin cheesy grin u know de rest
If I hear!!! America is already falling in popularity Trump has killed America slowly. Why do you think the people are fighting against him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Toks2008(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
wunmi590:

Thank you so much for this word of encouragement.

I am your big fan, and to even think that we are both microbiologist

Wow! You must really be following to know I read Microbiology...

Well I'm now an E-commerce consultant/Entrepreneur.

You may just look inwards and also explore what you are passionate about whilst searching for another job.
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Imustreturn(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
president Okechukwwu John Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by EbiKeys(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donald Trump the terrorist nightmare.Egbon continue jare. cool

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by wunmi590(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Toks2008:

Wow! You must really be following to know I read Microbiology...

Well I'm now an E-commerce consultant/Entrepreneur.

You may just look inwards and also explore what you are passionate about whilst searching for another job.

Yes, I have.

Thanks, I would
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lol
Power don change hand o
beatmonster:
The most powerful man in the world
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Uglymugg: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
nextstep:

Yes, they deserve it. They've solved all the basic issues in society (water, light, food, good roads, jobs, security, law&order,) and don't need to waste precious hours dealing with things we're still struggling with here...

True. They are basically Living, while we are struggling to even exist.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by emmaitive(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
World president...#respect
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
...Oga Explorers...una well done o...i see your hands..
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by HoodBillionaire: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
us scifi movie dey sweet o
when will nollywood upgrade
life has moved beyond land movies
insise house movies
king and queen movies
wtf
useless baseless names movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Masterppower: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
You can't beat him in this game

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by biggy26: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
asha9:
The world's Number one president. #Trump cheesy

See levels.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
See levels my guy. Choi!

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by bigpastor(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
May Nigeria's next president command similar respect.
Yes we can!
Although I don't know who that individual is but it's my humble prayer for this great sleeping Giant of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Nebes: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
It’s not just about Trump. The US is only making a statement of power.
They just have to show off regardless of who is in the White House.

4 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by john650(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
All these security for one man. Isn't this overkill?

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
wunmi590:
Good one from president trump.

Made first to comment on explorers thread, this is a sign of good thing and a good job coming my way soon.

Mean while, the people of nairaland, I was just relieved of my position last week Tuesday, the company I worked for downsized alot of people even people that was given both double promotion, were not left out in the tsunami.

My people I have experience as an admin, front desk, assistant HR, and call centre agent.

Please if you have any job for me those areas, both Lagos and Abeokuta, nothing is too small, to keep body and soul together.

My contact detail is 08060988682.

Thank you

Trump got a job for u in US.
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is to show that this man is really hated all over the world. If he steps down from office people will spit on his face physically. Evil shameless man, mofo.

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
tolexy007:
cheesy Trump my guy...
Not surprised but you ain't getting a visa because Trump hates your kind.
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by adeboizy11(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Op, the title should be " the triumphant entry: as Donald Trump lands on UK soil.
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by gungab(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
24 hours season 8 comes to mind I just love the Air Force One, the beast and the security details Well coordinated

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by tolexy007(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Not surprised but you ain't getting a visa because Trump hates your kind.

i know u are craving for my attention so badly,for now i dont have your time,but dont worry i will soon get back to u.Ok?

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who is attending the protest against Trump tomorrow? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
basist:
10,000 police lol they really hate him in uk
Most of the countries in the world hates the racist pig. His popularity in the world ends in Isreal and Russia and some Nigerians looking for their independence through him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
tolexy007:

i know u are craving for my attention so badly,for now i dont have your time,but dont worry i will soon get back to u.Ok?
Cave being, craving for your hunger filled life.
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Olujoe1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
How can I become a president ?
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by biomedics(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
The original jagaban,
Do not enter USA or any other country illegally.
God bless Trump,
God bless America,
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by 8stargeneral: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
D world famous
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by fitinwell: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Reminds me,... Of the movie title... London has fallen

grin

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Explorers:
Activists from Stand Up to Racism Scotland (SUTR) are already outside at Trump Turnberry resort in South Ayrshire, ahead of the US president's arrival in the UK.
Let them try to replicate same in the zoo against the chief terrorist and the result will be historical as you know.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by peacengine(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Uglymugg:
white people people get enough time on their hands. they can mess around like this and still be productive.

Bro slavery has not left u
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by CSTR1005: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
The United Kingdom colonized the United States .
Today, The United States is now their big brother protecting the queen's realm against Russian aggression.

Colonialism is not an excuse for underdevelopment. The US have shown us how true that is.

If colonialists gave you an unworkable system, it is left for you to rearrange the system.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office / Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.