Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) (1899 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Poses In A Private Jet (Photos) / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) by cruzzkhater(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) by Solidkay(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Money.

that's all I see.

keeping it simple yet expensive
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) by NickiSlay(f): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) by cruzita(f): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
I will be announced to d world soon
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
people are strugling to get a square meal
U DEY HERE DEY WASTE MONEY
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) by Izabel(f): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
miracood:
people are strugling to get a square meal

U DEY HERE DEY WASTE MONEY

cheesycheesy
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) by MiaB(f): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2018
cruzita:
I will be announced to d world soon
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Original Gucci Purse And Private Jet (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Oga, whether you like it or not, you don't own a private jet.. How much cash do you have to afford a private jet? Fake life people..
Quote me if you like..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage / What Is A Designer Vagina? / See The Lady Davido Is Reportedly Secretly Dating Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.