Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery (30173 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by believeucan: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Dailytatafo.com
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7405937_andrekk_jpegbb9238d831ec4ad68fc5a46174e11337

Tonto Dike cant be more proud of her juicy man Andre as he graduates from play school to pre school today

Posting cute photos of Andre along with his friend Dums, the proud mother took to her instagram account to gush over her little man

HAPPY GRADUATION DAY MY KING**
SON OF THE MOST HIGH,YOU ARE BLESSED..
I CELEBRATE YOU SIR KING
I CELEBRATE YOU SIR DUMS
I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH MY BOYS..
SUPER PROUD OF YOU
THANKS FOR MAKIBHBME FULFILLED AND THANKS FOR BEING AN AMAZINGLY SWEET LITTLE BOY..
I LOVE BEEN YOUR MUM KIDDO..
#HAPPYPEOPLE #HAPPYGRADUATIONDAY #KINGY #JUICYMAN

Recall King Andre is the product of the union between Tonto Dikeh and her ex husband Churchill and seem to be the only thing that matters in the actress life at the moment.

http://dailytatafo.com/happy-graduation-day-my-king-tonto-dikeh-gushes-over-her-son-as-he-graduates/

7 Likes

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by dafeyankee: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2018
WOMB DONOR grin

God bless you for donating your womb Tontoh.

5 Likes

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2018
That small child shoe.

These women really are doing good skin business.

Small girl, enormous amount of sweat.
small girl, muscle cramps from awkward doggy.
small girl, big contraceptives.
small girl, big Alhaji preeeek.

Sorry, congratulations son. Your mother is a Hoe-ly woman Now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by divineneed: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2018
Wow the second boy is rily cute

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by IamPatriotic(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
I just pray that lady won't give this innocent boy.
Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by overambitious: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2018
give him what? All these bad belles

IamPatriotic:
I just pray that lady won't give this innocent boy.

6 Likes

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by GOFRONT(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2018
Graduate from where to where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by Babiod: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2018
dey no dey read before posting ni which one is 'been' na beans she for kuku write...d boy resemble him papa wella.

3 Likes

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by believeucan: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2018
His graduation cake

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by Davidospy: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2018
person no de make mistake ni

Babiod:
dey no dey read before posting ni which is 'been' na beans she for kuku write...d boy resemble him papa wella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by Babiod: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Davidospy:
person no de make mistake ni

mistake,second time in a row,check her last update...
Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by Divay22(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2018
divineneed:
Wow the second boy is rily cute
You can say that again.
And his shoes are lovely kiss

From creche to pre nursery.
All this necessary celebration self lipsrsealed abeg make i face front.

12 Likes

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by cyndy1000(f): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2018
The little boy is so cute and adorable.

3 Likes

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by damtan(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2018
the second boy meehhnnnn, so cute with his smile.

5 Likes

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by mattonnairaland: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tonto the father cheesy
That other boy is so cute

9 Likes

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by dhabrite(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
I got huge respect for this lady.

Congrats to the son!!

3 Likes

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by 1Sharon(f): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Awwwww..look at his shoes

1 Like

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by MrAnele(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
cute little cutie

Don't forget to Visit ictjobber.com, Nigeria's first designated Tech Job Portal for your latest ICT job vacancies in Nigeria
Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by jackie35(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
believeucan:
Dailytatafo.com

Tonto Dike cant be more proud of her juicy man Andre as he graduates from play school to pre school today

Posting cute photos of Andre along with his friend Dums, the proud mother took to her instagram account to gush over her little man

HAPPY GRADUATION DAY MY KING**
SON OF THE MOST HIGH,YOU ARE BLESSED..
I CELEBRATE YOU SIR KING
I CELEBRATE YOU SIR DUMS
I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH MY BOYS..
SUPER PROUD OF YOU
THANKS FOR MAKIBHBME FULFILLED AND THANKS FOR BEING AN AMAZINGLY SWEET LITTLE BOY..
I LOVE BEEN YOUR MUM KIDDO..
#HAPPYPEOPLE #HAPPYGRADUATIONDAY #KINGY #JUICYMAN

Recall King Andre is the product of the union between Tonto Dikeh and her ex husband Churchill and seem to be the only thing that matters in the actress life at the moment.

http://dailytatafo.com/happy-graduation-day-my-king-tonto-dikeh-gushes-over-her-son-as-he-graduates/

Tonto, abeg this guy needs fatherly care.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by inoki247: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hoe-ly woman...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by maxiuc(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tontolet de Mama. BTW, I don't know why you love a seed than the sower. grin

Check out her Hummer Jeep here>>>

https://naijadriva./2018/06/26/touching-lives-with-tonto-dike-hummer-suv-spotted-in-abuja/

1 Like

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by chibaby12: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Congrats to you dear
Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by Memphitz537(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Na so so yeye post just full fp today...
angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by elyte89: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
DT oda guy sef no bad na,dey are both cute cool
Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
and it make front message....

but me wey left pre nursery since I can't remain didn't even show in a newspaper.
Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by kennisman(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tonto son looks unhealthy while the other boi looks cute and healthy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by omoiyamayor(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Are this celebrities paying this platform to monitor their lifestyles or this platform is meant for celebrity documentary

1 Like

Re: King Andre Omodayo Churchill Graduates From Play School To Pre-Nursery by kuntash: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
This girl must be related to the owner of this nairaland or the moderators

just so so nauseating

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival / Anita Joseph Flaunts Bare Belly In Sexy Photos / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.