Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Life After Maternity Leave, Returning to Work - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life After Maternity Leave, Returning to Work (551 Views)

FG Moves To Extend Maternity Leave To Six Months / FG Increases Maternity Leave To 4 Months / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life After Maternity Leave, Returning to Work by robedu: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2018
Nothing or no one really prepares me for life after maternity leave or returning smoothly to work without breaking a thing.

A lot of emotional moments, but I got through it and so you can too, I hope hearing about my experience can help you feel like you aren't alone in this.

Leaving your baby few months after to resume at work is one of the hardest things to do, but if that's what you need to do or it is what works best for your family, you can make it work.

Only for my baby, I would love to be a stay at home mom and one day I might be but for now, this is what is working out best for us. I hope you learn from my experience and do even better than I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LSS188SrGk
Re: Life After Maternity Leave, Returning to Work by sisisioge: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin

I wouldn't wanna leave the baby too...that's why I plan to be my own employer when that time comes embarassed Or, you arrange for your creche to be close to your office. Whew! That sef hard!
Re: Life After Maternity Leave, Returning to Work by robedu: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Even as your own employer, except all these internet business, you might still need to move away from her at a point, its crazy. never knew life was this difficult when it comes to leaving your child, i cry most times on my day to work during my first week, i am stronger now, we will be fine last last
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

I wouldn't wanna leave the baby too...that's why I plan to be my own employer when that time comes embarassed Or, you arrange for your creche to be close to your office. Whew! That sef hard!

(1) (Reply)

See Adorable Photo Of A Grandma And Her Grand Babies / Wow 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ For N33M With Pics / What Will You Do If Your Child Did This To Your Car (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.