Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Fast! Smooth Delivery From Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fast! Smooth Delivery From Shoptomydoor (304 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast! Smooth Delivery From Shoptomydoor by SolzyP: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Fast delivery. Smooth transaction ✌✌✌. I'll would rate Shoptomydoor 20 stars if there was...truthfully they give you stress-free shipping from USA to Nigeria. My package arrived last week and I am impressed that there was not even a single damage on it. The receptionist was so polite and friendly. If you have had a terrible shipping experience like me you will appreciate ShopToMyDoor. The service is commendable, no rude customer service cutting calls on you, no over charges like some I had to pay extra when my item got to Nigeria. In fact everything about ShopToMyDoor is smooth. No hassle. No stories. No delays. No wayo! Please keep up the good work you do and I will be your evangelist.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Not Be Feminists / Abia Community In Shock After Electric Shock Kills Teenager / How To Stop Snoring Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.