Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor (260 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoptomydoor by jahjahbuiwe: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2018
This is my story of how a certain shipping company called Shoptomydoor has saved me so much money when it comes to shipping from the US. Infact I am hoping and praying that they will soon be able to ship from anywhere in the world. There are so many scammers in this Nigeria especially when it comes to buying electronics and phones and I deal largely in this. So trust me when I say that I have been scammed severally. Eventually I got a dealer in the US who gives me amazing prices but the next hurdle to cross was really the problem of shipping it down here to Nigeria. Most of the people I know do not ship in large quantities like I do and there is no time to wait for someone travelling. Infact the person will not even ship it for me because of too much load. Someone actually reshared Shoptomydoor's content on facebook to my page and after doing a thorough research and reading through their reviews, I decided to give them a try. I was able to ship without any stress and it has been the same story since I tried them the second, third, fourth time till now. One of the reasons I trust their service is that your items are not at risk at all. They do a refund if anything happens to your items. A full refund of the value and your shipping cost. Please is there any other company that does that? I'm not sure. My friend even wants to ship a car. I have advised him to use them. Shoptomydoor is really good, they know what they're doing in that place. Keep up the good work!

(1) (Reply)

Dressing Today. Nice? / Nine Nysc Members Drown In Taraba During Picnic / Be Your Number One Fan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.