Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor (359 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoptomydoor by Donfreeman1206: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Thank God for angels sent by him in human form… Oh well this one is in company form. I am an interior decorator and most of the items I use for decorating houses are shipped from the US. That was how I landed a really big client o. Biggest so far since I started my business and the devil decided to show himself. I had talked to the client; gotten everything he wanted and request them to be sent by my dealer as usual. That was when the shipping company he normally uses decided to mess up. For weeks on end both him and I could not trace the package. At first it all seemed like a joke but as the deadline for the project was drawing nearer, I started to panic a little. Even my dealer was so confused and he felt so bad because I am a sure customer and he didn't like disappointing me. Eventually, he said he would resend them at no extra cost. All he said was, “I should find someone reliable he would send it through so that the same story would not happen again”. I asked around and eventually someone suggested Shoptomydoor. He vouched for them and assured me that I wouldn’t hear any stories. I used Shoptomydoor and because of the urgency I had to use air shipping. I got my items in 5 days. 5 days! In fact I was thanking the receptionist profusely the day I went to pick up. Used all the items and everything was ready in time. That particular client is now a full blown customer and my dealer insists on using Shoptomydoor to ship to all his customers in Nigeria. He said that even over there when he goes to drop off, it is very easy and sometimes they even come to do pickup when he's too busy to go drop off. Infact I'm buying into their idea of doing home delivery for me instead of driving all the way from Lekki to their office. They really saved me. Shoptomydoor daalu (thank you) oh, you saved my name and saved me money!

(1) (Reply)

New Innovation In Scanning And Printing / Bhone Boy / Trick: How To Save Instagram Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.