Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (13967 Views)

Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs / Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by rasputinn(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2010
I have three pretenders that should quit singing already,they are:

1.Terry G
2.Terry G
3.Terry G
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2010
swoosh:

Weird MC na woman? shocked shocked

what kind of talk is that!?!

i no like am o tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

waddya mean? its a she-him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
havent u heard of the new breed of folks being produced now? "she-hims" (eg semanya of south africa)

no dey ask that kind question again o, else i will call broda/sista wierd mc to come show u
come to think of it, is this a case of brother wierd or sister wierd or brosis wierd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by BrOwnSuga3: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2010
i know everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but i think Terry Tha Rapman is a good rapper, he's got rhymes

my list

Jazz man olofin
Rasqi
BIG BAMO (bros respect yourself, no enter studio again)
Zakky Azzay

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but D'Banj cant sing, na power im dey use, bros no vexx oo, but this is not your field, QUIT now!
the whole of MO'Hot crew except DuDU wande coal

KSB

Dekunle Fuji why this guy the use the same red shirt for all im video?

Sauce Kid you still have to convice me that Samboribobo was no fluke (tosin no vexx, i no say na your guy)

brb
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Kunbee: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
Timaya, KSB, Afrocandy
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by matiltomd(f): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2010
Please,who is Afrocandy?
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by msb247(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2010
T.Y BELLO SHOULD GO PLEAASSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by oYaTo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2010
matiltom_d:

Please,who is Afrocandy?

Check her vid on Youtube. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8I4H65garU

by d way. .is that really your pic on your profile?  wink
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by swoosh(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2010
Now listen guys, if your name is NOT on this list then you are not needed in the Nigerian Music scene (this excludes gospel artist- I think we have great talents there & the Pa Rolling stone class)

1. Tuface
2. D'Banj
3. OJB (i think this guy is the most talented Nigerian Artist)
4. Lagbaja
5. Styl-Plus
6. Wandy Cole
7. Obiwon
8. Asha
9. Paul IK Dairo
10.Sunny Nneji
11. Ruggedman *** (i get question mark though)
12.P Square (They can be really good if stop trying to be Usher)
13. Djinee (I like his vocals)
14. Banky W (at least his videos are nice)
15.Naeto C
16.9ice

I must add that people like Dare and KC presh really irritate me
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by sophy09: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2010
Alariwo
Big lo
Goldie
Idris
Black face
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Suks: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
u guys seem to kmow nothing about music oooo
hw cab u put GT and djinee on ur ao called list
Djinee is a super talent , av u heard dat album of his, its loaded
GT is also nt bad, he is just coming up and he had sum cool stuff on his album
lyrically timayas new album is better , really
9ice has sum new singles dat make sum sense, featuring da grin, MI and mode 9
i agree tetuila is finished, also idris , styl=plus only av to change location, dat abuja is nt working for dem
dey shld try sum new producer other dan sunky and mekoyo, try imagining TY-Mix producing for dem
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by udobim: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2010
CHARLIE BOY. He should think of doing any more song.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by MeGaStReEt: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
matiltom_d:

Please,who is Afrocandy?

[size=5pt]Please, kindly remove that picture from your profile, i've got work to do, [/size]

[s]why did i even click on ur profile in the first place[/s]

lol
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by ahmedoo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2010
Now listen guys, if your name is NOT on this list then you are not needed in the Nigerian Music scene (this excludes gospel artist- I think we have great talents there & the Pa Rolling stone class)

1. Tuface
2. D'Banj
4. FAZE
5. Styl-Plus
6. Wandy Cole
7 e no dey my list
8. Asha
9. ICE PERINCE
10.MODE 9
15.Naeto C

let me add some more people to this list please
16.m.i
17.sauce kid
18.jerimiah gyang
19.tito
20.kel
21.bouqui
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by zebra543: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2010
This just shows the difference between nigeria and the rest of the world, you see in some places when you say someone can sing, it usually means the person has a pleasant voice, so can someone explain to me

IN WHAT PLANET CAN THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE SING??

PSQUARE
DBANJ (LIKE ARE U GUYS FRIGGIN KIDDING ME??)
WANDE COAL (BEYOND HIS NOSE OR THE AUTOTUNE? WHY DONT WE SNATCH THE AWARDS FROM TPAIN??)

AND MOST OTHER NIGERIAN ARTISTS THAT PEOPLE SAY CAN SING!!!!

only 1 or 2 of them actually have pleasant voices and dont mask thier husky weed coated frog croaks by singing what i presume you think is reggae (can I hear someone say tuface??)

only in Nigeria will someone pay for that useless video omotola released, i mean. . . . ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?

IN FACT I DONT WASTE MY TIME ON THOSE YEYE CHANNELS WHERE THEY ARE PLAYING YOU GUYS CRAP! (HITV!) IM SUPRISED TH EBRAINS OF THOSE IN THE COUNTRY HAVENT SCRABBLED LIKE MY MORNING EGGS! PFT!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by tayoast(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
msb247:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by IyaBasira: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2010
msb247:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Ty Bello ? How dare you
This means that someone will soon mention Lara George's name. But by that time I will be armed with rat poison.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by na2day(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2010
OMG shocked shocked shocked
@ afrocandy
I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES!  shocked shocked shocked
The woman na P.I.M.P o!
ashie : angry
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by chiogo(f): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2010
hahahaha Y'all are so funny!!!  grin

So Lezzy doo(sp?) is still out there? haha I used to like one party song like that by him. Hmm, forgot the title.

I don't even know most of the new wackos to be making a list.

But definitely, Afrocandy. Gosh!! That woman is horrendous!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Sauron1: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2010
Timaya should quit singing and try his hand in other stuffs like chauffeur/butler.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 15, 2010
afrocandy is definitely an ex-yaba-left resident,
muma gee should try painting since she likes painting her face
omotola and jim iykeabeg stick to acting
she-baby, more like a waste of oppourtuinity
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 15, 2010
ahmedoo:

1. Tuface
2. D'Banj
4. FAZE
5. Styl-Plus
6. Wandy Cole
7 e no dey my list
8. Asha
9. ICE PERINCE
10.MODE 9
15.Naeto C

let me add some more people to this list please
16.m.i
17.sauce kid
18.jerimiah gyang
19.tito
20.kel
21.bouqui

moi think Omawumi and beautiful nubia should be in the list.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by ayo84(m): 4:25am On Jun 15, 2010
I have three pretenders that should quit singing already,they are:

1.Terry G
2.Terry G
3.Terry G

are you ok? terry g is aight,it might not make sense lyrically,but you have to love his beats and swagger attitude
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by teeluv(m): 4:55am On Jun 15, 2010
no 1 on the list is GOLDIE, please some1 should help me tell her dt she should stop feeling sweet and sexy, thats d worst part. the gal cant sing and she feels like she is 1 fine gall haba,

azeezat, even though we havent heard from her in a while,

black face sings nonsense maybe we should do a charity show so dt his flaws can be covered up by the plantashun boiz,

aand mr tony tetuila, saw the dagrin tribute and i had to cover my eyes, when i heard his part kai d guy don fiinish, please he should go back and sing with VIP in Ghana,
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Rmc1(m): 5:30am On Jun 15, 2010
IyaBasira:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Ty Bello ? How dare you
This means that someone will soon mention Lara George's name. But by that time I will be armed with rat poison.

LWKMD  grin grin grin  imagine o , if them try am with lara george me i will be armed with grenades
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 15, 2010
Where should I start. . . .

From that Lil Wayne-wannabe freak. . . . to Terry G and 2Face.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by ahmedoo(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2010
AS 4 TERRY G HE REALLY NEEDS TO QUIT BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY MESSAGE TO DELIVER.

TERRY G PLS QUIT

THEN I REALLY PITY BLACKFACE D GUY SEEMS TO BE LOOSING IT ALL, ITS TOO BAD, I MY BROTHER LIKED THAT GUY VERY MUCH WHEN THEY WHERE PLANTASHUN BOYS. IT SEEMS HE IS THE ONLY ONE THE REAK UP DID NOT FAVOUR.

ABEG WHO KNOWS HOW HE IS FARING? HOPE HE STILL HAS ENOUGH CASH TO FUEL HIS CAR?

2BABA NO TRY ATT ALL, HIM FIT HELP REVIVE BLACKFACE CAREER BUT HIM NO JUST SEND D GUY AGAIN, ANY WAY ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by chelseabmw(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2010
[size=18pt]CAN SOMEBODY PLS LEAVE TERRY G ALONE[/size]
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2010
Timaya, dude u re so annoying with your lunatic stories, Gene, Omotala, Tetula, men i wan go to bed because if i start to dey mention them na 40 days and 40 nights, grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by mufasa(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2010
TERRY G  ; Can someone please explain to me the meaning of  the phrase " Make I sangolo your sangolo . . .  " . It defies all logic as far as I'm concerned.

He is asking if he can Sango your Sangolo grin grin

Many of the guys already mentioned have already retired from the game. I think they just come out once in a while to remain relevant or not to be forgotten. But then again with all the money being made in the music industry now even Ebenezer Obey will be considering doing something with MI.

One person that i never got the hang of his music is Charly Boy.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by rhymz(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2010
kushe:

mumu gee

get a life and stop posting du.mb shiiite

emilio and rhymz are definitely not educated enough to express an opinion on the arts.stick to mediocre subject matter.
. . . .kid, you must be high on cheap brandy, are you trying to get me to notice your idiocy . . .don't ever mistake me again for your ilks, stick to the kiddy threads you ve rife your nuisance with and mind whom you hurl your moronic aspersions at. If you feel so educated, why not stroll down to the politics section and spill your guts, let us discuss ideas, beating your chest in front of your screen only makes you a paper tiger, be warned!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by moshood44(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2010
artist like idris, kc presh, should quit music. I always feel unconfortable anytime their music is played within my vicinity
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by tosinaded(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2010
some actually pposted that Psquare are wack rappers!!!!

mama gee, ure such a daftie. . . i swear u be slowpoke!
opnu osi

do they rap?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tekno – Puttin • Mp4 • / Download Olamide- Street-ot Full Album Tracks / Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.